The Education Forum

Ex. Mafia boss Franzese says JFKA was a Mob hit.

Pete Mellor

He has 'more of a backstory' but, unfortunately, has not time to elaborate on the tv programme.

4 hours ago, Norman T. Field said:

Michael was never a boss, not even a capo. 

I'll have to bow to your knowledge of the subject Norman.  Can't say I can tell a capodecina from a caponata.

Just going off the tv intro that he was "one of New York's Mafia families and ranked 18th in a list of the wealthiest and powerful bosses."

Shame he didn't have time in this short interview to elaborate more on what he had been told about JFKA.

6 minutes ago, Norman T. Field said:

IMHO, the man is full of disinformation that is making him a lot of money. There is zero evidence that he has any first hand knowledge of the JFK hit. 

Well, he certainly will not have first-hand knowledge, AND we all know Mafia did play a roll, with Ruby etc.

As I posted above, I would be interested to listen to what info he has....and then judge if he is just on a money spinner.

He does a full interview on Patrick Bet David’s Youtube channel; Value Entertainment (it was a few years ago). He just strikes me as a BS artist revelling in the fame that being ex mob brings him.