The Education Forum

Ben Shapiro Debunks JFK Assassination Conspiracies

I clicked on this video thinking it was going to be Ben Shapiro "debunking" the increasing in popularity assassination theory; that Israel was the sponsor for the JFK Assassination.
But it's just a rehash of the same tired lone nut mantra in a short video.

Why do you think Ben Shapiro is joining debunkers in the JFK Assassination debate? 

Edited by Matthew Koch
I'm dyslexic and left out the word is

13 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Why do you think Ben Shapiro is joining debunkers in the JFK Assassination debate? 

I haven’t watched the video but probably because he is Jewish, defensive of Israel. 

55 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I haven’t watched the video..

Give it a watch 100%, it's funny that it has the age restriction on because they used the Keven Costner 'back and to the left' scene from JFK.

Ben starts with saying that the HSCA findings have created controversy, then he cites the dicta belt recording to torpedo the commission's whole findings, it was just an Ecco. It's very Cliché Guevara, it has these debunker cliches Oliver Stone's film 'JFK' and back and to the left Posner and the Jet effect, Single Bullet, Oswald was a  marksmen in the military, his mother had raging narcissim and as a youth he was troubled, any theory that clears Oswald is nonsense. I think this is a preview of the counter attack that is going to be launched by the establishment next year. I think the new Tik Toc format is going to be unleashed this year and just like the 50th anniversary we're going to get caught with our pants down pissing into the wind. This video has very high level editing and is very reminiscent of the Vox Oswald Photo that came out last year. These videos work very well to be cut down into shorts that NPC's will cite as a reason not to listen to Conspiracy Theorists.

It's funny that we can't separate Ben from Israel, lol, that's why I posed the question. I was expecting a JFK and Dimona 'debunking' because Ryan Dawson and New Hampshire Libertarian party (see Megan McCain post for what I mean) have been making the Isreal theory popular which is sorta a rehash of Michael Collins Pipers book with updated material. Maybe, Ben saw 'Destiny Betrayed' and felt slighted by Oliver and his Anti Semitism (sarcasm added) and has decided to join the fight, IDK, it seems rather odd.

His wife is a doctor, so I'm sure we'll hear him defend the autopsy material. That may be where he sees he can benefit. His schtick is to debate and 'own' college students, so he'll probably get dumb conspiracy people to fill in for the college students. He will probably just copy Bugliosi here and say that there is no fraud in the evidence, which will be a hard argument for the stoopaloop in front of him to get out of in what the time format allows unless they really know the case very well.  

(BTW there's a very high chance he lurks here to get his debunker arguments, Hi Ben! lol) 

15 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I clicked on this video thinking it was going to be Ben Shapiro "debunking" the increasing in popularity assassination theory; that Israel was the sponsor for the JFK Assassination. But it's just a rehash of the same tired lone nut mantra in a short video.

Who in the world is claiming that Israel was behind the JFK assassination??? If that's the version that Shapiro heard, no wonder he has a dismissive attitude toward the case for conspiracy. Who is peddling the nutty idea that Israel was behind JFK's death? 

Anyway, yes, Shapiro's video is maddeningly bad. I have some friends who are big fans of Shapiro, and not one of them buys the lone-gunman theory. Heck, I'm a big fan of Shapiro on many issues, though I disagree him on a number of issues. It is so frustrating to see conservatives who are intelligent and eloquent on other issues peddle lone-gunman nonsense. 

Ryan Dawson includes some 'Israel did it' moments in his recent documentary NUMEC-HOW ISRAEL STOLE THE BOMB. It's a reasonably well made documentary, unlike some of his prior stuff, but I found the JFK bits unconvincing as he doesn't detail them, just notes the timing of various initiatives JFK was about to move on prior to his death re Israel's nuke program. Dawson has said many times that he has a much longer thesis on how Israel, Angleton and others fit into the JFK assassination, but he hasn't made it public (although he apparently did a long interview for a regional channel of VICE where he discussed it for an hour, and the broadcaster either lost or wiped the tape). The documentary is below, you'll need to skip past the initial ramble to around six minutes in for the start of it, and Dawson's general unhappiness with everything the Israelis have been up to nearly gives it that same Michael Collins Piper tone from the outset, so people's mileage will vary. 

https://rumble.com/v1ijipl-numec-how-israel-stole-the-bomb-watch-party.html

Dawson interviewed DiEugenio a couple of years ago. The long interview was on Youtube until that site dumped most of Dawson's stuff. Dawson can be decent on the occasional things here and there (pick your topic) that Israel was involved in, but stumbles when he chucks them in to things that they likely weren't.

With Tim Tok being the big thing I expect lots more short and snappy videos appearing from various influencers telling everyone why the conspiracy theorists are off base. Easiest way to start fighting back against it, open a Tik Tok channel, film your favourite 30 second clip from a conspiracy documentary in vertical format with your phone, and upload it. Better than nothing.

7 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Give it a watch 100%, it's funny that it has the age restriction on because they used the Keven Costner 'back and to the left' scene from JFK.

Ben starts with saying that the HSCA findings have created controversy, then he cites the dicta belt recording to torpedo the commission's whole findings, it was just an Ecco. It's very Cliché Guevara, it has these debunker cliches Oliver Stone's film 'JFK' and back and to the left Posner and the Jet effect, Single Bullet, Oswald was a  marksmen in the military, his mother had raging narcissim and as a youth he was troubled, any theory that clears Oswald is nonsense. I think this is a preview of the counter attack that is going to be launched by the establishment next year. I think the new Tik Toc format is going to be unleashed this year and just like the 50th anniversary we're going to get caught with our pants down pissing into the wind. This video has very high level editing and is very reminiscent of the Vox Oswald Photo that came out last year. These videos work very well to be cut down into shorts that NPC's will cite as a reason not to listen to Conspiracy Theorists.

It's funny that we can't separate Ben from Israel, lol, that's why I posed the question. I was expecting a JFK and Dimona 'debunking' because Ryan Dawson and New Hampshire Libertarian party (see Megan McCain post for what I mean) have been making the Isreal theory popular which is sorta a rehash of Michael Collins Pipers book with updated material. Maybe, Ben saw 'Destiny Betrayed' and felt slighted by Oliver and his Anti Semitism (sarcasm added) and has decided to join the fight, IDK, it seems rather odd.

His wife is a doctor, so I'm sure we'll hear him defend the autopsy material. That may be where he sees he can benefit. His schtick is to debate and 'own' college students, so he'll probably get dumb conspiracy people to fill in for the college students. He will probably just copy Bugliosi here and say that there is no fraud in the evidence, which will be a hard argument for the stoopaloop in front of him to get out of in what the time format allows unless they really know the case very well.  

(BTW there's a very high chance he lurks here to get his debunker arguments, Hi Ben! lol) 

I think Israel can be a component, not necessarily is significant. At that time in history it was anglo-American establishment, the world depicted in the eyes of Carroll Quigley. Britain / Churchill was instrumental in helping Ben Gurion get a state for the Jews. The will as there and its clear in the USA the will was to let Israel obtain materials to make a bomb. There was no consequence to Israel for taking the materials. We must ask why. 

Did I read that Besos’s grandfather was working for the company where the nuclear materials were taken from? I seem to remember he was one of the founding people of DARPA. I am perhaps digressing. 

To me JFK was going against a world order that had been in place for some time. With organisations like the CFR and Royal institute of foreign affairs being in its control. The foreign policy of the time was more than just for making money, it was an instrument to dominate the globe. When you have a president against colonialism and for equality for the smaller nations, its a problem. Of course the whole thing is multi-varied. 

Gadaffi fingered Israel for the JFKA but, he could have just been slurring an enemy. I also wonder what Gadaffi might have known from other nations in opposition to the US dominance?! 

From the perspective of many conservatives in Israel they didn’t like JFK at all, they didn’t like the idea of equality for the Arab nations. 

From a geopolitical perspective, it always looks to me that Israel, the US and the UK have an alliance where the worlds power has sat for a long time. Can I prove it? Not really. Quigley wasn’t a CT, he was an Ivy league guy writing what he considered to be history too important not to tell. He soon found “Tragedy & Hope” out of print, despite its popularity. 

9 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Who in the world is claiming that Israel was behind the JFK assassination??? If that's the version that Shapiro heard, no wonder he has a dismissive attitude toward the case for conspiracy. Who is peddling the nutty idea that Israel was behind JFK's death? 

Hi Michael, 

The main "Israel did it" theory goes back to Michael Collins Piper and his book 'Final Judgement' 
Collins Piper died around 10-15 years ago and Ryan Dawson has filled his vacuum. 
It's been awhile since I've read 'Final Judgement' it's not a very good "Kennedy Assassination Book" it is sorta a twist on the Permendex Garrison evidence/Torbitt Document and it kinda takes liberties with how powerful groups were like Mafia (Who they believe to be basically totally controlled by Myer Lansky) In it Assassination character like James Jesus Angleton who ran the Israeli desk for CIA, the Mafia run by Myer Lansky, Permendex run by Mossad used their international assassination cabal to murder JFK who was preventing Israel from acquiring a nuclear weapon. Problem is like the 'Federal Reserve theory" the evidence is based on leaping confirmation bias, that you have to have read a certain number of books in my opinion to shake in this case. For example most of the Fed and Dimona evidence is from '63 and we know the plot obviously starts before these events happen. (Things like JFK's Foreign policy probably just strengthened the resolve of the conspirators to continue their plot kinda like how it's portrayed in 'Executive Action') This theory/book goes back to the 90's they also believe that since Oliver Stone I guess got funding from some Israeli arms dealer so something to that effect. (I'm repeating what I've heard from them) and so the movie JFK is just a disinformation to keep you from looking into Israeli and their stolen nuclear program and bomb. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NqxSej0CeBRI/

So that's kinda where it started and stayed until like 2010ish since then, some other researchers who focus solely on Israel and Mossad have found that before the Kennedy assassination. Bobby Kennedy and the Justice Department were going after the Israeli Lobby and were attempting to make them register as foreign lobbyists until the assassination took the heat off similar to how it did with the La Costra Nonstra syndicate at the time. Since the Kennedy assassination our "Greatest Alley" appears to have used spying in America and espionage to steal materials to make a nuclear bomb. The correspondence between JFK and Ben Gurion who would later resign in protest is still classified. Also Lyndon Johnson comes form an Evangelical background that basically worshipped Jewish people and they cite that. Johnson would later be involved with Angleton in the USS Liberty event. He was also involved in Operation Texas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Texas 
These types of researchers put those kinda of connections as proof that such and such person is controlled by the Joooooos!

But to be fair most everyone else puts fill in the  blank ______conspirator in the same connection equals control until they learn not to in the case kinda like correlation does not necessarily mean causation in science. 

The interesting thing about this connection and how I kinda think you should try to look at it is that it very well could be a link to that Sarkozy/Gladio people because Reinhard Ghelen and West Berlin were also involved in setting up the Israeli intelligence services. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ex-nazis-gave-mossad-the-edge-in-six-day-war-q6fk5wp6z Looking into the Ghelen network might cause anti semitic people heads to explode so I understand why they don't. I think the assassination was an inside/outside job IMO if you know what I mean. I suspect the Ghelen Network may have been used as a cut out. 

Now a days Ryan Dawson is kinda the focal point for this kinda "Alt right" info and the only thing he'll put out publicly is hearsay stuff from an Israeli spy similar to the Wheatley hearsay if you know about that.. hardly what I call good info.  The movie Anthony posted has it in it. Ryan Dawson can't really debate the topic so he avoids it. You will find Ryan Dawson speak to or debate people who don't know the Israel financial or Mossad connections. So like his debate with Destiny he looked really good because the person who he debated didn't know the connections. But if you watch his debate with Jay Dyer on Atheism vs Theism he got absolutely slaughtered because he has one lane and it's Wexler Epstein Israel connections. 

Hope that helps.. 

On 10/21/2022 at 5:15 PM, Chris Barnard said:

I think Israel can be a component, not necessarily is significant. At that time in history it was anglo-American establishment, the world depicted in the eyes of Carroll Quigley. Britain / Churchill was instrumental in helping Ben Gurion get a state for the Jews. The will as there and its clear in the USA the will was to let Israel obtain materials to make a bomb. There was no consequence to Israel for taking the materials. We must ask why. 

Did I read that Besos’s grandfather was working for the company where the nuclear materials were taken from? I seem to remember he was one of the founding people of DARPA. I am perhaps digressing. 

To me JFK was going against a world order that had been in place for some time. With organisations like the CFR and Royal institute of foreign affairs being in its control. The foreign policy of the time was more than just for making money, it was an instrument to dominate the globe. When you have a president against colonialism and for equality for the smaller nations, its a problem. Of course the whole thing is multi-varied. 

Gadaffi fingered Israel for the JFKA but, he could have just been slurring an enemy. I also wonder what Gadaffi might have known from other nations in opposition to the US dominance?! 

From the perspective of many conservatives in Israel they didn’t like JFK at all, they didn’t like the idea of equality for the Arab nations. 

From a geopolitical perspective, it always looks to me that Israel, the US and the UK have an alliance where the worlds power has sat for a long time. Can I prove it? Not really. Quigley wasn’t a CT, he was an Ivy league guy writing what he considered to be history too important not to tell. He soon found “Tragedy & Hope” out of print, despite its popularity. 

I've got Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope and Anglo American Empire both are great!

I love his quote on the Bay of Pigs "The decision was worse than a crime; it was stupid." P.1134 -Tragedy and Hope 

"There was no consequence to Israel for taking the materials. We must ask why."

IMO the people supporting this are the secret society zionists types in Intelligence and Finance and their 'New World Order' they are building will be marked with the rebuilding of the Third Temple, where the Dome of the Rock Mosque is. Did you happen to see the Trump 3rd temple coins people in Israel were selling after Trump supported making Jerusalem the Capital? lol https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-israel-middle-east-international-news-ap-top-news-b5a9aaa901654c7bae00378cb95e7e7a 

The people in Israel at the time were fighting para military terrorist style warfare at the time similar to the 'Troubles' in Ireland. As a matter fact Ulster was involved with occupying Palestine during WWII. So I would not be surprised that some people from there (Israel) could have been used along with Gladio French mercenaries for the final big event. Angleton has a monument in Israel. But the other way around like Michael Collins Piper take that the tail wags the dog, that's up there with Maddam Nhu had JFK killed IMO. I don't believe that Israel had the power to do more than complain at the time. I think JFK and RFK pissed off so many dangerous groups the people running the plot pulled from those groups for the final op Israel could be involved that way, but that's about the only possible link I can think of.  I don't know if you have ever read William Pepper's books on MLK assassination. They are amazing I highly recommend. He comes to the conclusion that it was a plot, on top of a plot, on top of a plot. The Mafia hired a restaurant owner to hire a guy to shoot MLK and there were Military Snipers on top of that plot in case it didn't go off. In that plot against MLK there are a lot of the same players Mafia, Intelligence, FBI, LBJ etc and similar MO as the Kennedy assassination. 

You are correct on his DARPA connection I'll have to look into the other part idk, I would recommend checking out author Annie Jacobson because the same people who set up DARPA were involved with Operation Paper Clip. A lot of the same people involved Paper Clip worked in Air Force and even Bell Helicopter 

United Staes, England and Israel vote together in the U.N. pretty lockstep I remember reading that in a Chompsky book in my youth, I think those three keep the Cuba embargo going. Their intelligence services share a lot of info and pay a lot of the same people.  CIA, MI6, and Mossad are the western intelligence apparatus for the most part. I've included a slightly humorous BBC clip of what happens to Ben Shapiro when he doesn't get to frame the debate or isn't against college students. The news guys over there in England are brutal. It would be pretty fun to do this with "Mr. Shapiro" [In and English accent] and the JFK Assassination. His points from his video are the same as Dan Rather and Walter Cronkite used for 30-40 years... 

40 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I don't know if you have ever read William Pepper's books on MLK assassination. They are amazing I highly recommend. He comes to the conclusion that it was a plot, on top of a plot, on top of a plot. The Mafia hired a restaurant owner to hire a guy to shoot MLK and there were Military Snipers on top of that plot in case it didn't go off. In that plot against MLK there are a lot of the same players Mafia, Intelligence, FBI, LBJ etc and similar MO as the Kennedy assassination. 

I haven’t yet. I have a large old wooden desk by a window on my place with a book stack that is gradually working it's way toward the ceiling. I think I have 20+ to read right now and work and GF duty is taking most of my time. Still, almost winter and that's the time when I up my reading. I know Pepper dedicated much of his life to the MLK case, a man doing his best to find justice. Did he find a nurse that swore MLk Jr had been smothered and spat on in the hospital bed, to finish him off? Awful. 

44 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:
On 10/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, Chris Barnard said:

I've got Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope and Anglo American Empire both are great!

Mega pieces of work for understanding the world at that time, and a strong platform for understanding now. I have T&H on my desk. Also bought my Dad a copy.

Regarding Israel, all the power brokers were wanting JFK out. That's the beauty of the layers to the plot. Everyone has motive and it provides great deflection for the elites and government agencies. 

If Quigley is to be believed, I would suggest the nod came from way up the chain. 

50 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Their intelligence services share a lot of info and pay a lot of the same people.  CIA, MI6, and Mossad are the western intelligence apparatus for the most part.

I think they get each other to do jobs too. Anything dirty they get an overseas agency to do it. its all very murky. Certainly the Mossadeq thing was Britain and America.

Shapiro has such a quick mind. Andrew Neil (the interviewer) is a well prepared nightmare to be interrogated on air by.

55 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:
On 10/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, Chris Barnard said:

Did you know that he taught Rhodes Scholar Bill Clinton and that Clinton references Quigley in his DNC nomination speech? Quigley interestingly also taught JFK Jr. 

21 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Regarding Israel, all the power brokers were wanting JFK out. That's the beauty of the layers to the plot. Everyone has motive and it provides great deflection for the elites and government agencies. 

In this video if you fast forward to the 53:00 mark The host informs Cyril Wecht abut the fact that there are people out there who believe in this theory. Maybe that's how Mr Shapiro will spin it and then use the debunker points to go on the offensive. There really is an increase in people believing that Israel was behind it in recent years. 

I did know that about Bill Clinton it's but I didn't know that about JFK jr.

On 10/21/2022 at 2:03 PM, Anthony Thorne said:

Ryan Dawson includes some 'Israel did it' moments in his recent documentary NUMEC-HOW ISRAEL STOLE THE BOMB. It's a reasonably well made documentary, unlike some of his prior stuff, but I found the JFK bits unconvincing as he doesn't detail them, just notes the timing of various initiatives JFK was about to move on prior to his death re Israel's nuke program. Dawson has said many times that he has a much longer thesis on how Israel, Angleton and others fit into the JFK assassination, but he hasn't made it public (although he apparently did a long interview for a regional channel of VICE where he discussed it for an hour, and the broadcaster either lost or wiped the tape). The documentary is below, you'll need to skip past the initial ramble to around six minutes in for the start of it, and Dawson's general unhappiness with everything the Israelis have been up to nearly gives it that same Michael Collins Piper tone from the outset, so people's mileage will vary. 

https://rumble.com/v1ijipl-numec-how-israel-stole-the-bomb-watch-party.html

Dawson interviewed DiEugenio a couple of years ago. The long interview was on Youtube until that site dumped most of Dawson's stuff. Dawson can be decent on the occasional things here and there (pick your topic) that Israel was involved in, but stumbles when he chucks them in to things that they likely weren't.

With Tim Tok being the big thing I expect lots more short and snappy videos appearing from various influencers telling everyone why the conspiracy theorists are off base. Easiest way to start fighting back against it, open a Tik Tok channel, film your favourite 30 second clip from a conspiracy documentary in vertical format with your phone, and upload it. Better than nothing.

I found it 

Thanks. That's an excerpt from what was originally a much longer piece, something like 40 or 50 minutes or so, and the long clip went down when Dawson's main channel was booted. I'm not a fan of seeing anyone's interviews deleted, it will be nice if the full piece resurfaces.

5 hours ago, Anthony Thorne said:

Thanks. That's an excerpt from what was originally a much longer piece, something like 40 or 50 minutes or so, and the long clip went down when Dawson's main channel was booted. I'm not a fan of seeing anyone's interviews deleted, it will be nice if the full piece resurfaces.

You're right,
It was a mini version of James' JFK Middle Eastern policy presentation he did for Lancer or COPA I don't remember.  It was longer, I can't find it now but there used to be a video of Dawson mad that his YouTube channel got "Israeled" translation taken down by YouTube community policies and he discusses the status of his JFK project. In that video he said that he had his car broken into in LA and the film was stolen. In your prior post you mentioned Dawson's theory on the Assassinations, this would be a pretty good synopsis I don't think he mentions Angleton but you'll grasp his take. It's pretty similar to what I tried to explain to Michael. 

Edited by Matthew Koch
punctuation took off an s