The Education Forum

RFK jr on SKYNEWS Australia about the JFKA and his own security

RFK jr quote:

As a presidential candidate I take precautions. And I don't do things that I would like to do.   You know. I am not gonna be stupid. I mean I know the risks that are out there very clearly and I am not going to be stupid about it. 

I learned since that a presidential candidate has the right to be protected by the Secret Service ... 

Hmmmm...  Rupert Murdoch's Sky News has taken quite an interest in promoting RFK, Jr. lately.  Strange.

And why is Murdoch suddenly interested in the JFKA?   If only Murdoch had used his vast right wing propaganda empire to question Donald Trump's suppression of the JFK Records in 2017 and 2018! 🙄

Incidentally, this is the second Murdoch/Sky News reference posted here on the JFKA forum in the past 24 hours.

(The other was Paul Rigby's Sky News/MAGA clip about Bidenescu's ballyhooed "senility.")

Is it conceivable that Rupert Murdoch is using his propaganda empire to sabotage Biden and the Democratic Party?

Murdoch has been fluffing Ron DeSantis for the past two years, and we have just learned that RFK, Jr. won't agree to support the 2024 Democrat Presidential nominee-- good news for anti-Woke Ron DeSantis, Murdoch, and the Koch/GOP plutocrats!

Opinion | Murdoch's Fox News Embraces Right-Wing Benefits of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | Common Dreams

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Hmmmm...  Rupert Murdoch's Sky News has taken quite an interest in promoting RFK, Jr. lately.  Strange.

And why is Murdoch suddenly interested in the JFKA?   If only Murdoch had used his vast right wing propaganda empire to question Donald Trump's suppression of the JFK Records in 2017 and 2018! 🙄

Incidentally, this is the second Murdoch/Sky News reference posted here on the JFKA forum in the past 24 hours.

(The other was Paul Rigby's Sky News/MAGA clip about Bidenescu's ballyhooed "senility.")

Is it conceivable that Rupert Murdoch is using his propaganda empire to sabotage Biden and the Democratic Party?

Murdoch has been fluffing Ron DeSantis for the past two years, and we have just learned that RFK, Jr. won't agree to support the 2024 Democrat Presidential nominee-- good news for anti-Woke Ron DeSantis, Murdoch, and the Koch/GOP plutocrats!

Opinion | Murdoch's Fox News Embraces Right-Wing Benefits of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | Common Dreams

I was quite wrong about the senile militaristic grifter most recently observed wandering dreamily through the TV studio. As a number of Biden’s bootlickers have pointed out, he must be mentally fit enough for the job – he didn’t fall over:

As for being a Rupert’s People person, I cheerfully confess:

PS Yet more rank deep-state dreck from you on RFK, Jr :

“Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. earlier characterized the Koch brothers as “war criminals” for their alleged damage to the environment.”

Source: https://redstate.com/diary/davenj1/2014/10/03/koch-vs-kennedy-n227373

Two questions for our forum's tireless Putin apologist and "Bidenescu" basher, Paul Rigby... 

1) What do you have to say about Prigozhin's recent claim that Putin invaded Ukraine on false pretexts?

2) Which historic Biden debates and speeches have revealed evidence of alleged senility?

A. Biden's acceptance speech at the 2020 Democratic Convention

B. The 2020 Biden/Trump Presidential debates

C. Biden's 2021 Inaugural Address

D.  Biden's State of the Union Addresses to Congress

E.  None of the above

Edited by W. Niederhut