The Education Forum

Thomas Eli Davis, Jr. - A Stratosphere of Serpentine Connections

On 7/29/2023 at 4:22 PM, Leslie Sharp said:

This org chart is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without express permission. Any alterations made to the chart will be subject to copyright laws.

but if the charts are altered they are no longer the same and so are no longer covered under copyright. It becomes a different document.

2 hours ago, Allen Lowe said:

but if the charts are altered they are no longer the same and so are no longer covered under copyright. It becomes a different document.

Do you have a plan to alter it @Allen Lowe ? 

The current org chart is copyrighted.  Do not reproduce, or alter, under penalty of copyright law.

What is your problem, Allen?  Do I recall that you and Hank had a disagreement? 

Edited by Leslie Sharp

15 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Do you have a plan to alter it @Allen Lowe ? 

The current org chart is copyrighted.  Do not reproduce, or alter, under penalty of copyright law.

What is your problem, Allen?  Do I recall that you and Hank had a disagreement? 

As usual you are a paragon of inaccuracy.  I didn't know the guy. Simply pointing out that you have no understanding of copyright. You can't put a claim on public information.

6 hours ago, Allen Lowe said:

As usual you are a paragon of inaccuracy.  I didn't know the guy. Simply pointing out that you have no understanding of copyright. You can't put a claim on public information.

Art work, containing information in a specific fashion based on exclusive PRIVATE documents; just try to manipulate the map or disseminate without permission and we'll see whether the copyright law applies as stated.

58 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Art work, containing information in a specific fashion based on exclusive PRIVATE documents; just try to manipulate the map or disseminate without permission and we'll see whether the copyright law applies as stated.

You can't possibly spend your life being this needlessly litigious all the time, can you?

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

You can't possibly spend your life being this needlessly litigious all the time, can you?

The organizational charts, exquisitely executed by Pete Sattler, are copyrighted; any who infringe that law would be litigious, not me.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, Leslie Sharp said:

well you see I don't really care enough about this chart to use it in any form anyway. However, you did mention private documents, without citing them with proof that they are real or belong to you. Sound familiar?

7 minutes ago, Allen Lowe said:

well you see I don't really care enough about this chart to use it in any form anyway. However, you did mention private documents, without citing them with proof that they are real or belong to you. Sound familiar?

What does one have to do with the other?