The Education Forum

The Amazing Crime-Solving Arrest Capabilities of the Fort Worth Police Department

At approximately 1:35 PM on November 22, 1963, the Dallas Police dispatcher sent out an alert for a green and while 1957 Ford with Texas license plate DT-4857 registered to a Donald Wayne House who lived in Ranger, West Texas. Ranger is part of a cluster named the Microplex and it is comprised of Ranger, Eastland and Cisco - birthplace of Conrad Hilton (the hotelier.)

At 2:19 PM, 22 years-old Wayne House who informally went by the name of Don, was arrested at 3408 Belnap in Fort Worth and booked into the City Jail. He was questioned and later released when information was received from Dallas that Lee Harvey Oswald had been arrested for the crime of murdering two people and wounding the Governor of Texas.

S'funny, I had never heard of Don House until today.

Nor had I heard about his background story, but it appears to be 100% true.

The amazing thing is that Fort Worth Police, like their cousins 30 miles away in Dallas, were really on the ball.

These guys could wrap-up a double homicide and wounding in next to no time after the crimes had occurred.

I wonder how they ceased being so efficient?

Maybe they were not efficient at all, but acting according to a known script?

What do you think?

12 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

At approximately 1:35 PM on November 22, 1963, the Dallas Police dispatcher sent out an alert for a green and while 1957 Ford with Texas license plate DT-4857 registered to a Donald Wayne House who lived in Ranger, West Texas. Ranger is part of a cluster named the Microplex and it is comprised of Ranger, Eastland and Cisco - birthplace of Conrad Hilton (the hotelier.)

At 2:19 PM, 22 years-old Wayne House who informally went by the name of Don, was arrested at 3408 Belnap in Fort Worth and booked into the City Jail. He was questioned and later released when information was received from Dallas that Lee Harvey Oswald had been arrested for the crime of murdering two people and wounding the Governor of Texas.

S'funny, I had never heard of Don House until today.

Nor had I heard about his background story, but it appears to be 100% true.

The amazing thing is that Fort Worth Police, like their cousins 30 miles away in Dallas, were really on the ball.

These guys could wrap-up a double homicide and wounding in next to no time after the crimes had occurred.

I wonder how they ceased being so efficient?

Maybe they were not efficient at all, but acting according to a known script?

What do you think?

Oh, no one knows what to think because there are no responses so far to the fact that Don House was arrested for murdering JFK in Dallas on November 22, 1963. Well, it happened in Cowtown 30 miles from Big D, and those cowboys don't know anything because everyone knows that LHO on his own killed JFK.🤑

23 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Oh, no one knows what to think because there are no responses so far to the fact that Don House was arrested for murdering JFK in Dallas on November 22, 1963. Well, it happened in Cowtown 30 miles from Big D, and those cowboys don't know anything because everyone knows that LHO on his own killed JFK.🤑

Still no one has anything to say about Don House, but plenty to say about Lee Harvey Oswald.

I wonder if Jack Ruby had shot Don House in Fort Worth Police Custody we would now be discussing Don House?

After all, Lee Harvey Oswald had no trial and all he said was that he had not been charged with the murder of President Kennedy and that he was a "patsy".

So, what did Don House say when in custody?

Something very similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.

Don House is let go, even though he had dynamite in his car when stopped by Fort Worth Police.

Lee Harvey Oswald had a pistol when arrested in a theatre, and yet, he was claimed to have shot JFK with a rifle which was not the one ordered by mail by a man with a name that was not Lee Harvey Oswald.

So, a man with dynamite in his car is of no concern, but a man who did not have a rifle of any kind, but who had a pistol is.

Something is very wrong with this scenario.

Mr House lived in Ranger, a tiny town which is one of a cluster of three near Abilene where so much of the story involving everyone from De Mohrenschildt to Don Pierson and his oil associates in Wichita Falls with DIRECT links to the chief CIA and Mafia money-laundering expert residing in Chicago, also lives, and that is also where the links go from Jack Ruby to his Mafia contacts.

But we must not look there.

We must let Don House go and concentrate upon  Lee Harvey Oswald instead.

David Von Pein and his buddies command us to do so or face the consequences of being labeled "far out!"

So there!

That's tellin' you!

🤪

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2023 at 4:32 AM, Mervyn Hagger said:

Still no one has anything to say about Don House, but plenty to say about Lee Harvey Oswald.

To see video of Don House in custody at the Fort Worth police station, see the video below (at the 6:25:33 mark):

Edited by David Von Pein

Excerpts from a forum discussion from several years ago, including an interesting "131 pounds" coincidence regarding both Lee Harvey Oswald and Donald Wayne House....

THOMAS GRAVES SAID:

So, when do you think Oswald was measured as being 5' 9 1/2" tall and weighing 131 pounds by the Dallas Police Department?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I really don't know. I'm puzzled by those figures too (69.5 inches and 131 lbs. exactly). I was looking through the Warren Commission exhibits relating to the cards that Oswald had on him when he was arrested, and I was thinking that one of those cards might have had that height and weight information on them. But I didn't find any such document or card. But I'm thinking there might be one.

But I suppose it's also possible the DPD put Oswald on a scale and also measured his height as part of the routine procedure when booking a suspect who has been arrested. (Is it routine to "weigh in" the suspects after they're arrested? I haven't the foggiest idea. But maybe they did. That info could be in the WC testimony of some DPD personnel, I suppose.)

[2021 EDIT: I just came across this 11/23/63 FBI report concerning the details of Donald Wayne House, who was picked up by the police as a suspect in President Kennedy's assassination shortly after the shooting. And in that FBI report, it gives the weight of House as precisely 131 pounds, which is an interesting coincidence, isn't it? Because that's the exact same weight figure attached to Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprint card being discussed [here]. Did somebody goof at Dallas P.D. and mix up the two JFK Assassination suspects? Food for thought anyway.]

But the whole topic about Marrion Baker seeing somebody OTHER than the real Lee Oswald on the 2nd floor is simply CTer desperation in full-fledged panic mode. Nothing more than that.

As I proved earlier, it was certainly possible for a person to stare right at Lee Harvey Oswald and guess his AGE and WEIGHT incorrectly. And Marrion L. Baker's 11/22/63 affidavit is the PROOF that that did happen.

And, as fate would have it, Howard Brennan said the sixth-floor assassin was around 30 years of age and weighed about 165 to 175 pounds....perfectly matching Baker's inaccurate guesses with respect to the real Lee Harvey Oswald.

And Mr. Oswald just happened to be a man whose fingerprints (and bullet shells) littered the exact same place where Brennan saw his "30-year-old, 165- to 175-pound" assassin in the window firing a rifle.

How 'bout that for coincidence?

Edited by David Von Pein

11 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Excerpts from a forum discussion from several years ago, including an interesting "131 pounds" coincidence regarding both Lee Harvey Oswald and Donald Wayne House....

THOMAS GRAVES SAID:

So, when do you think Oswald was measured as being 5' 9 1/2" tall and weighing 131 pounds by the Dallas Police Department?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I really don't know. I'm puzzled by those figures too (69.5 inches and 131 lbs. exactly). I was looking through the Warren Commission exhibits relating to the cards that Oswald had on him when he was arrested, and I was thinking that one of those cards might have had that height and weight information on them. But I didn't find any such document or card. But I'm thinking there might be one.

But I suppose it's also possible the DPD put Oswald on a scale and also measured his height as part of the routine procedure when booking a suspect who has been arrested. (Is it routine to "weigh in" the suspects after they're arrested? I haven't the foggiest idea. But maybe they did. That info could be in the WC testimony of some DPD personnel, I suppose.)

[2021 EDIT: I just came across this 11/23/63 FBI report concerning the details of Donald Wayne House, who was picked up by the police as a suspect in President Kennedy's assassination shortly after the shooting. And in that FBI report, it gives the weight of House as precisely 131 pounds, which is an interesting coincidence, isn't it? Because that's the exact same weight figure attached to Lee Harvey Oswald's fingerprint card being discussed [here]. Did somebody goof at Dallas P.D. and mix up the two JFK Assassination suspects? Food for thought anyway.]

But the whole topic about Marrion Baker seeing somebody OTHER than the real Lee Oswald on the 2nd floor is simply CTer desperation in full-fledged panic mode. Nothing more than that.

As I proved earlier, it was certainly possible for a person to stare right at Lee Harvey Oswald and guess his AGE and WEIGHT incorrectly. And Marrion L. Baker's 11/22/63 affidavit is the PROOF that that did happen.

And, as fate would have it, Howard Brennan said the sixth-floor assassin was around 30 years of age and weighed about 165 to 175 pounds....perfectly matching Baker's inaccurate guesses with respect to the real Lee Harvey Oswald.

And Mr. Oswald just happened to be a man whose fingerprints (and bullet shells) littered the exact same place where Brennan saw his "30-year-old, 165- to 175-pound" assassin in the window firing a rifle.

How 'bout that for coincidence?

I take it there is nothing verify the old dynamite in the trunk statement by Merv?

On 9/21/2023 at 8:47 AM, Cory Santos said:

I take it there is nothing verify the old dynamite in the trunk statement by Merv?

That story was told (many years later) by the daughter of the arresting officer (Harbour or something was his name).  Someone contacted Harbour's daughter (mail or email) and she said it.   The story was published in one of the JFKA periodicals. 

Going by memory here, just remember reading the above (it was part of an article on "other Oswalds").  

House was arrested by Harbour (?) and later interviewed by the Secret Service.  But I don't think any of the official documents say something about him having dynamite with him. 

Edited by Jean Ceulemans