The Education Forum

Did a Mafia Boss accidentally save the World?

JFK never said anything about "smashing the CIA", but he did promise to put the 'Bay of Pigs' Brigade banner on a pole flying over Havana while his brother was running the military arm of the anti-Castro CIA operation in Miami. It was known as the Special Group (Augmented) and their plan was called 'Operation Mongoose'.

The Kennedys lied themselves into their graves, or rather Bobby caused the death of his brother by insulting a Mafia boss in New Orleans.  JFK died to get rid of his nepotistic hiring of Bobby as his Attorney General.

Caught up in this very simple assassination were the lies surrounding the ongoing charade involving Cuba that almost led to a nuclear World War III.

Maybe that was the saving grace of the Kennedy Assassination?

The Kennedy brothers were not who you think they were.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

Why isn't Occam's Razor being used as a guide to responding to this subject? The responses seem to extremely convoluted in some instances. What I find interesting is the contact throwing around of guilt by association instead of showing a motive to kill, a potential killer and the money to pay-off and bribe officials. To my mind the arrow points directly at New Orleans and one Mafia boss in particular. He had the motive and the money and the contacts.

Instead of exhausting the most obvious answer, this board seems to jump around into the most obscure threads that would never make it into a court of law.

26 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

and THAT saving grace is, Det. Mervyn?

The thread asks a question.

Unlike others I hold the Kennedys to be the opposite of what they seemed to be.

So my response to my own question as well as the additional question by David G. Healy is: no nuclear war with the USSR.

(I modified my original comment by expanding it. When I first began typing I was interrupted and so the original cryptic response appeared.)😁

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

The thread asks a question.

Unlike others I hold the Kennedys to be the opposite of what they seemed to be.

So my response to my own question as well as the additional question by David G. Healy is: no nuclear war with the USSR.

(I modified my original comment by expanding it. When I first began typing I was interrupted and so the original cryptic response appeared.)😁

Occums razor tells me that you haven't read enough if you think the Mafia Killed JFK to save the world from the Russians.. 

Mervyn how did the Mafia get that song played on the radio in your JFK.. theory?

10 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Occums razor tells me that you haven't read enough if you think the Mafia Killed JFK to save the world from the Russians.. 

Mervyn how did the Mafia get that song played on the radio in your JFK.. theory?

Matthew, it seems that your spelling tells me that you are not on the same wavelength, because what you have stated in brief is not at all what I stated.