The Education Forum

Steve Jaffe’s upcoming book

Anyone here have information regarding Steve Jaffe’s upcoming book and when it will be released?  I believe it was in another thread on the forum where Mr. Jaffe mentioned that he was planning to release the book in the fall.  As someone who worked on Jim Garrison’s investigation, this one should be interesting.

16 minutes ago, Mike Aitken said:

Anyone here have information regarding Steve Jaffe’s upcoming book and when it will be released?  I believe it was in another thread on the forum where Mr. Jaffe mentioned that he was planning to release the book in the fall.  As someone who worked on Jim Garrison’s investigation, this one should be interesting.

Thanks for reminding us. 

Seems to me the book has been in the works for years. I had an interaction with Mr. Jaffe when he was posting here in which his response to my question about who in French Intelligence was sharing info with him when Garrison sent him to France to research was ‘wait for the book’. That was literally years ago. Last time I sent him a message about when we would see the book I received no response. I agree with you that it would be of great interest. Did you see something indicating it was coming out soon? 

Edited by Paul Brancato