The Education Forum

The JFKA Solved! From the University of Macau

Benjamin Cole

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/373923485_Motive_Means_and_Opportunity_JFK_Murder_Mystery_Solved

Robert J. Taormina of the University of Macau (yes, the China port city, gambling mecca, and special administrative district) uploaded his book on the JFKA in August, and it is free. 

For JFKA hardcore buffs, little new here, but the book is a surprisingly good primer for almost anybody else, if heavily slanted to the author's theories. It is also a good refresher for others. 

Taormina's extensive reference pages, which are linked, are a good bibliography for those who want more. Tons of info, and much of it from recent sources. No original research. 

The book has faults, as all books do. Taormina's convictions are that Allen Dulles ordered the JFKA, and that Roscoe White fired upon JFKA from the Grassy Knoll.  Well, maybe so, but even reasonable suspicions are not the same as facts. 

Taormina uses exclamation points liberally, and some information is presented without context, such as LHO's possible double being seen by credible reporter Wes Wise about the time of the Tippit murder, another of the 1,001 strange events that make up the JFKA. 

In reading a thorough review of JFKA literature, such as compiled by Taormina, one is reminded of the many, many "small" facets of the JFKA that defy official narratives.

For example, the bullet hole seen in the JFK limo windshield, by multiple credible same-day witnesses at Parkland Hospital, but which is not present in the windshield evidence today. Could so many apparently earnest and intelligent people (DPD officers and a Parkland hospital employee who later became a doctor, among six observers) be wrong about something so simple as a bullet hole in a windshield? 

In any event, the book is free, and a solid review of much of the JFKA literature. And how often does someone from Macau posit a view on the JFKA? 

Had a quick look -- i doubt that i would learn anything new from this book -- anyhow it looks very silly.

It says 3 snipers..............

(1) sniper in the TSBD (first shot hit road)(2nd hit jfk in back)(3rd hit Connally).

(2) sniper under the TUP (made hole in windshield)(hit jfk in throat).

(3) sniper behind the paling fence (hit jfk in head).

No mention of SSA Hickey firing accidental auto-burst of at least 4 shots -- the last shot hitting jfk in the head.

18 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Had a quick look -- i doubt that i would learn anything new from this book -- anyhow it looks very silly.

It says 3 snipers..............

(1) sniper in the TSBD (first shot hit road)(2nd hit jfk in back)(3rd hit Connally).

(2) sniper under the TUP (made hole in windshield)(hit jfk in throat).

(3) sniper behind the paling fence (hit jfk in head).

No mention of SSA Hickey firing accidental auto-burst of at least 4 shots -- the last shot hitting jfk in the head.

MR--

One of the facets of the JFKA research community is various individuals become enamored, beyond all reason and argument, of their particular explanation of the JFKA. 

Try to keep an open mind. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MR--

One of the facets of the JFKA research community is various individuals become enamored, beyond all reason and argument, of their particular explanation of the JFKA. 

I like how the mad scientist knows just how many shots that Hickey fired.

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

I like how the mad scientist knows just how many shots that Hickey fired.

I am No1 in 4 areas of physics -- but i am merely a retired civil engineer.

We can be sure that one of Hickey's shots hit concrete & stung Tague.

Another might have hit grass.

Another probly hit tarmac & or concrete.

Another dented the chrome trim.

Another hit jfk in the head, & cracked the windshield.

Thats 5 shots, or at least 4 anyhow.

Floyd Boring said that a squeeze of the trigger of the AR15 would give at least 2 or 3 auto shots if on auto.

But i have explained all of that in other threads.

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MR--

Some things are possible & some are impossible -- some are probable & some are improbable.

Without hijacking this thread -- do u see any reason or argument pointing to Hickey?

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Some things are possible & some are impossible -- some are probable & some are improbable.

Without hijacking this thread -- do u see any reason or argument pointing to Hickey?

A civil engineer can be plenty smart, and my area was (mostly) economics. So, probably you are one up, or several stairs up, on me in physics. 

It has been many moons since I read the book that posited the Secret Service guy accidentally fired off a few rounds and hit JFK. 

There seems to be no witness or photographic confirmation of that version of events, was my take. 

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

A civil engineer can be plenty smart, and my area was (mostly) economics. So, probably you are one up, or several stairs up, on me in physics. 

It has been many moons since I read the book that posited the Secret Service guy accidentally fired off a few rounds and hit JFK. 

There seems to be no witness or photographic confirmation of that version of events, was my take. 

I keep 2 books on my desk. Mortal Error (Donahue & Menninger), & jfk The Smoking Gun (McLaren).

But, both books have Hickey firing one shot. Then i came along & saw that Hickey fired at least 4 shots.

Taormina duznt mention the AR15 at all i bet.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

There was gunpowder smelled along the motorcade but,I don't believe it came from Hickey.The gunpowder was probably a result of the smoke coming from the trees.

Hickey firing or Greer firing seems absurb IMO.

That's gunfire way too close to witnesses.

Edited by Michael Crane

18 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the shot that hit Tague flew over the limo.Hickey was too level with JFK.

I regurgitated the thread showing my drawing/photo of one possible version of Hickey's auto burst.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27985-hickey-might-have-fired-his-ar15-members-survey/page/11/#comment-514756

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

6 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Sorry Marjan.

I wouldn't buy that story with a fake $50.00.

Give me one (good) reason why my Hickey fired an auto-burst theory must be wrong. One good reason kills it. One good reason kills any theory (as usual).
I could easily write a book re (mainly) the Hickey saga. Cost of printing would be say $20. Yes, i might do it.

I am presently getting a 450 page A4 book printed for $40.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

10 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I regurgitated the thread showing my drawing/photo of one possible version of Hickey's auto burst.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/27985-hickey-might-have-fired-his-ar15-members-survey/page/11/#comment-514756

MR-

Of course, I was here presenting a review of a throughly researched book of the JFKA case. That does not mean every facet or JFKA theory was addressed. 

As for Hickey's burst, or single shot, from an AR-15, I see no photographic or witness evidence for it. 

14 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MR-

Of course, I was here presenting a review of a throughly researched book of the JFKA case. That does not mean every facet or JFKA theory was addressed. 

As for Hickey's burst, or single shot, from an AR-15, I see no photographic or witness evidence for it. 

McLaren in JFK The Smoking Gun provides lots of evidence for Hickey shooting (witnesses). I can add................

(1) JFK's head exploding (ie due to a hi velocity hollow point).

(2) The dent in the chrome trim.

(3) The Bronson footage shows Hickey standing, & falling, & holding AR15.