The Education Forum

Moving the thread about Junior's discussion of his father's murder

to the attention of the mods and In response to Cory Santos' assertion the thread should not have been moved.  It was......

Because RFK's murder, including Junior's discussion of Cesar and his ties to the CIA (an obvious suspect in the JFKA), has nothing to do with the JFKA.  Killing Bobby  right after he won the California primary on his way to the the Democratic nomination in '68, where, if he became president he was determined to reopen his brother's murder case, again, had nothing to do with that murder.

The murders of the two brothers were entirely separate and unrelated incidents, which is why there are separate forums for each.  If a thread appears in one forum it should not be posted in the other.

As usual, this thread was moved by the mods without explanation.  Also as usual most members are silent.  I would be delighted to hear  the mods' explanation for removing this thread because everything I wrote above is obviously utter nonsense (I'm sure they can do better).  And also from other members who have sat silently by as to whether the murders of the brothers were unrelated to the extent that posts about some aspect of one should not be allowed in the other .

I agree with you and Cory.

For what that is worth.  Maybe a cup of coffee?

On 11/19/2023 at 11:56 AM, Roger Odisio said:

to the attention of the mods and In response to Cory Santos' assertion the thread should not have been moved.  It was......

Because RFK's murder, including Junior's discussion of Cesar and his ties to the CIA (an obvious suspect in the JFKA), has nothing to do with the JFKA.  Killing Bobby  right after he won the California primary on his way to the the Democratic nomination in '68, where, if he became president he was determined to reopen his brother's murder case, again, had nothing to do with that murder.

The murders of the two brothers were entirely separate and unrelated incidents, which is why there are separate forums for each.  If a thread appears in one forum it should not be posted in the other.

As usual, this thread was moved by the mods without explanation.  Also as usual most members are silent.  I would be delighted to hear  the mods' explanation for removing this thread because everything I wrote above is obviously utter nonsense (I'm sure they can do better).  And also from other members who have sat silently by as to whether the murders of the brothers were unrelated to the extent that posts about some aspect of one should not be allowed in the other .

Thank you.  I like how you put that. 

Edited by Cory Santos