The Education Forum

The Commonwealth Club and Mark Shaw

My latest on substack which is still free.

This got a pretty good reaction and its only been up a couple of days.

I guess a lot of people are getting a bit fed up with Mark Shaw.

I hope Mr. Hammond takes my advice.  The less of Shaw, the better.

https://substack.com/home/post/p-139837535?source=queue

For everyone's information, Mark Shaw is aware of Jim's attacks on him and on his research. He just does not feel that Jim's attacks warrant a response. He feels that the tone and content of the attacks will tend to discredit them in the eyes of most fair-minded, objective people.

Personally, I follow the principle that someone who agrees with me on most essentials is not my enemy, and therefore I will not go out of my way to attack him (or her). Also, my "essentials" do not include the outlandish claims made by the likes of Fletcher Prouty. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

The reason Shaw does not reply is the same reason Posner would not debate me.

Shaw knows he will get decimated if he does.

Any author who uses the novel Double Cross as a source for his books, and then provably misrepresents  photographic evidence as badly as Shaw does, simply has no leg to stand on.  This is why it is no wonder  as to why he does not get invited to research conferences.  Because people who know the evidence would jeer him off the stage.

And its not just me.  Don McGovern demolished his book Collateral Damage.

Thanks Sandy.

Much appreciated.

How anyone can say today that the Mafia killed Kennedy, and rely on the sources Shaw does to day that, like that POS book Double Cross to do so?

Plus, Kilgallen going to New Orleans automatically means she was after Marcello?  Mark, Oswald spent the whole summer of 1963 there did he not?  Was that not worth investigating?

I mean please.  No one has spent as much time on Mark Shaw as I have.  Or Kennedys and King has through Don McGovern.

I have a right to call him out.