The Education Forum

Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo

Guest David L Sharp

Guest David L Sharp

Hello everyone. I just registered. My name is Salvador Astucia.

A couple of months ago, I read some information on this forum, written by James Richards, about John Lennon's murder. I was quite impressed with Mr. Richards' knowledge on the topic. His comments generally matched my research regarding the ex-Beatle's murder. In fact, he discussed my research, although my name wasn't

mentioned. (I know it was my research because he and another gentlemen discussed certain things that only I have written about.)

Last April I published a book entitled "Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination: The FBI's War on Rock Stars."

Encouraged by Mr. Richards' comments, I recently wrote a related article which identifies Lennon's true killer (at least I'm fairly certain of it) and exonerates Mark David Chapman.

Mr. Astucia, you've stated elsewhere that this is a pseudonym. I like the work you've done, but you must use your real name here. Others have shed their pseudonyms here...and you've apparently done it at others' request...so please do it her also. I understand (we all do) if you don't want to come under fire from others, but chances are no one will look here. We've all been perfectly honest with each other and you should be, too.

P.S. I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on e-mails we exchanged.

P.P.S. Other people may say that I'm not exactly one to be commenting on honesty, but I'd feel more assured that he's not a possible informer if he revealed his name. Yes, there is reason for fear of informers...Mr. Astucia has made that clear on his website.

Edited by Gibson Vendettuoli

Guest David L Sharp
Mr. Astucia, you've stated elsewhere that this is a pseudonym. I like the work you've done, but you must use your real name here. Others have shed their pseudonyms here...and you've apparently done it at others' request...so please do it her also. I understand (we all do) if you don't want to come under fire from others, but chances are no one will look here. We've all been perfectly honest with each other and you should be, too.

P.S. I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on e-mails we exchanged.

P.P.S. Other people may say that I'm not exactly one to be commenting on honesty, but I'd feel more assured that he's not a possible informer if he revealed his name. Yes, there is reason for fear of informers...Mr. Astucia has made that clear on his website.

Mr. Vendettuoli:

Feel free to register your complaint with the management of this website.

They are fully aware that I use a pseudonym because I advised them of

this fact when I registered. I was told that normally they require members

to use real names, but they would make an exception in my case since I

have already published two books under the pseudonym in question.

Best regards.

Salvador Astucia

JOHN SIMKIN AND ANDY WALKER

I AM REQUESTING THE ADMINISTRATORS REVIEW "ASTUCIA" CREDENTIALS AND POSTS

UNREGISTER

HE IS MANIFESTLY A PROVACATIVE ANTI SEMITIST

I will remove any posting this is clearly anti-semetic (I have for example removed the thread where Salvador Astucia claims that Israel was responsible for the recent disaster in Asia). However, at the moment I am reluctant to ban all his posts. He has been warned about his future behaviour.

Guest David L Sharp

UNREGISTER

I will remove any posting this is clearly anti-semetic (I have for example removed the thread where Salvador Astucia claims that Israel was responsible for the recent disaster in Asia). However, at the moment I am reluctant to ban all his posts. He has been warned about his future behaviour.

Mr. Simkin:

I understand why you removed my article, "Critical Thought on Tsunami," which was admittedly controversial, although in the article, I made it clear that the conclusions presented were an alternate explanation of what happened, a theory. Nevertheless, I realize it was controversial and I apologize for putting you in the awkward position of having to resolve people's complaints and still maintain a degree of openness in this forum. Believe it or not, I even consulted advice from colleagues before publishing the article anywhere. I was afraid the general public might have a similar reaction as you.

Therefore, I fully understand why you decided to pull the Tsunami article. Having stated that, it is unclear why Mr. Clark chose to complain about this particular thread, "Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo," which discusses the possibility that Perdomo (aka, Sanjenis) may have been John Lennon's true assassin, and Mark David Chapman was framed. I double-checked the Perdomo article and it doesn't even mention Israel, Jews, the Holocaust, and so on. Yes, I understand why Mr. Clark was upset about the Tsunami article, particularly if he supports Israel and Zionism in general, but I fail to see what would bother him about the Perdomo piece.

Nevertheless, thank-you for not pulling all of my articles. I will try to steer clear of discussing Israel and Zionism as much as possible; however, those topics cannot be avoided entirely, given my book about JFK's assassination, "Opium Lords," which points to a Zionist cabal as the ultimate sponsor of the murder.

Thanks again, and seriously, I understand and respect your position.

Salvador Astucia

Guest David L Sharp

UNREGISTER

Mr. Clark:

I am curious why you have chosen to attack me at this time in this manner.

Mr. Simkin has already pulled my Tsunami article from the forum, so I fail to understand your present complaint.

And for the record, there is no such term as "anti-semitist." If you're going to insult me, the proper epithet is "anti-semite," although it's such a broad term, few people can agree on the definition. But at least it is a real word. One would think a blue blood like yourself would be more knowledgeable of the English language.

Aside from the Tsunami article, I fail to see why you believe anything I have written is anti-Semitic.

Perhaps you could provide the forum with some guidelines for politically correct discussions, which I would be happy to follow.

Salvador Asutcia

""I will try to steer clear of discussing Israel and Zionism as much as possible; however, those topics cannot be avoided entirely, given my book about JFK's assassination, "Opium Lords," which points to a Zionist cabal as the ultimate sponsor of the murder.

Salvador Astucia""

REPEAT:

"UNREGISTER" STATUS

REQUESTED FOR THIS ALIAS :

SALVADOR ASTUCIA

Guest David L Sharp
""I will try to steer clear of discussing Israel and Zionism as much as possible; however, those topics cannot be avoided entirely, given my book about JFK's assassination, "Opium Lords," which points to a Zionist cabal as the ultimate sponsor of the murder.

Salvador Astucia""

REPEAT:

"UNREGISTER" STATUS

REQUESTED FOR THIS ALIAS :

SALVADOR ASTUCIA

Frankly Mr. Clark, I have no idea what your complaint is at this time. Mr. Simkin has taken action against me, and I have stated that his action was fair, given the controversial nature of my Tsunami article. Although Mr. Simkin and I seem to be in agreement, you want more. Obviously you were upset because I was critical of Israel and Zionism. I stated publicly that I would try to avoid those two topics since it bothers you, but that isn't good enough.

If possible, could you please reply without quoting my statements and demanding that my registration be revoked. You've made your point three times in that regard. Can you explain why you're so angry? If you are unable to do that in a civilized manner, perhaps you should consider resigning from the forum yourself.

Salvador Astucia

I REQUEST THAT THE FALSE IDENTITY ALIAS

WHO HAS PUBLISHED SCURRILOUS ANTI SEMITIC

MATERIAL ON THIS FORUM IN ORDER TO PROMOTE

HIS BOOK ON GUTTER HISTORY AND HATRED TOWARD

JEWS BE BANNED FROM THE EDUCATION FORUM>

Mr. Astucia, his complaint is about your unconventional so-called 'neo-nazi' views, which very few people share. Technically, they are out of line, whether on this forum or not. I'm not saying unpopular views should be grounds for banning people, but this won't become a playground for Holocaust revisionists either. Keep that off the forum, please.

• 7 years later...

URGENT: SALVADOR ASTUCIA IS A THREAT TO THIS FORUM! GET RID OF HIM! Read his own words on his website jfkmontreal.com. Astucia's is the most virulent Nazi website I have even seen. Author of every article, Astucia claims Hitler was a hero, the Holocaust never happened, the KKK gallantly protects whites, Johnson killed Kennedy because Johnson was Jewish, Curtis LeMay was a Zionist who pushed for armaments to profit the Jewish arms industry, Nixon bombed Cambodia in an act of greatness, ad nauseum (and nauseous).

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=18198

URGENT: SALVADOR ASTUCIA IS A THREAT TO THIS FORUM! GET RID OF HIM! Read his own words on his website jfkmontreal.com. Astucia's is the most virulent Nazi website I have even seen. Author of every article, Astucia claims Hitler was a hero, the Holocaust never happened, the KKK gallantly protects whites, Johnson killed Kennedy because Johnson was Jewish, Curtis LeMay was a Zionist who pushed for armaments to profit the Jewish arms industry, Nixon bombed Cambodia in an act of greatness, ad nauseum (and nauseous).

http://educationforu...showtopic=18198

Michael,

I also lost many relatives in the Holocaust, the family name was Cohn before my grandmother changed it, but I don't think people should be denied membership here based on their views, sanctions like being put on moderation or booted should be based on behavior. I initially opposed Michael Collins Piper joining this forum but realized that I was wrong.

But you seem to have failed to notice that David L Sharp/Salvador Astucia is no longer a member here. He was kicked out before I joined but I assume John Simkin can tell you why.