The Education Forum

Friday at 10 PM Coast to Coast: Stone and Jim D

Oliver really liked the anthology The JFK Assassination Chokeholds

He did a blurb, gave us a blast out on Twitter and he is going to be on RIchard Syrett's show this Friday night on Coast to Coast with me to talk about the book.

We will also talk about how Shout Factory did not even want to bring out a DVD of JFK Revisited, but amazingly it is still in the top ratings--number six right now-- at Amazon for documentaries after well over a year and a half in release.  I think that success encouraged them to do a remaster of the 1991 feature film JFK. Which looks much better in color resolution now.

Syrett is really well informed on the JFK case.  So it should be good, and it reaches a very wide audience.

With Oliver it should reach even more.

Edited by James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Oliver really liked the anthology The JFK Assassination Chokeholds

He did a blurb, gave us a blast out on Twitter and he is going to be on RIchard Syrett's show this Friday night on Coast to Coast with me to talk about the book.

We will also talk about how Shout Factory did not even want to bring out a DVD of JFK Revisited, but amazingly it is still in the top ratings--number six right now-- at Amazon for documentaries after well over a year and a half in release.  I think that success encouraged them to do a remaster of the 1991 feature film JFK. Which looks much better in color resolution now.

Syrett is really well informed on the JFK case.  So it should be good, and it reaches a very wide audience.

With Oliver it should reach even more.

Congratulations to Stone and DiEugenio for literally decades of dedicated work on the JFKA. Hat's off. 

Of course, I hope mention is made on the current state of the JFK Records Act---an Act Stone's work helped bring into creation. 

I can conceive of no valid reason why thousands of documents are being withheld from the public, six decades after the event. 

Yes, that is one reason why I wanted Oliver there to talk about what has happened to the Collections Act that he testified about.