The Education Forum

Andrew Iler on how both Trump and Biden broke the law

Sean and Bill have one of the best podcasts out there, I really mean that.  They do a lot of good work.

On their latest That's Enough Outta You, they have one of the co authors of The JFK Assassination Chokeholds, Andrew Iler. 

His contribution to the book on the legal side was extraordinary on both the doctrine of standards of proof--which neither the HSCA or Warren Commission had-- and the JFK Act violations.  No other books that I have read has this kind of insight into those two areas of inquiry.  Which I think are both very important.

https://thatsenoughouttayou.buzzsprout.com/2064141/14852884

Edited by James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Sean and Bill have one of the best podcasts out there, I really mean that.  They do a lot of good work.

On their latest That's Enough Outta You, they have one of the co authors of The JFK Assassination Chokeholds, Andre Eiler. 

His contribution to the book on the legal side was extraordinary on both the doctrine of standards of proof--which neither the HSCA or Warren Commission had-- and the JFK Act violations.  No other books that I have read has this kind of insight into those two areas of inquiry.  Which I think are both very important.

https://thatsenoughouttayou.buzzsprout.com/2064141/14852884

Important, especially for the EF-JFKA. 

The media is totally complacent on the JFK Records snuff job. 

In addition, Eiler speaks of "standards of proof" that litigants or government prosecutors would have to meet in a public courtroom, but do not have to meet in a government investigation and report.  

It is useful to remember that government investigations, whether Congressional, special prosecutor, executive branch, or unique (Warren Commission) do not not have to meet any standards of proof in assembling evidence, witnesses and issuing a report. The narrative is likely a fantasy or partisan PR snow-job, as a result. 

This is one reason why so many government investigations are essentially kangaroo courts or show trials. 

Add on, there is no adversarial process in a government investigation---no talented lawyer challenging evidence, introducing new evidence, cross-examining witnesses, disallowing hearsay witnesses, and presenting alternative but compelling narratives. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

US politics is essentially a good cop/bad cop system with each side’s differing on who are the bad or good cops over contrived issues. They have an extensive farm system to winnow out potential troublemakers. If troublemakers manage to get through, the media marginalizes them.

Notice how the US government denigrates conspiracy theories unless those conspiracies are directed at the US government. Yet they themselves always manage to throw in a conspiracy charge or two in the indictments.

Edited by Kevin Balch

I wonder now if we will ever see those final classified records. 

I really do. And if not, why not?

The executive branch completely coopted an act of congress.  But it does not matter.

24 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I wonder now if we will ever see those final classified records. 

I really do. And if not, why not?

The executive branch completely coopted an act of congress.  But it does not matter.

JD-

Listening to Eiler, I would guess we will never see the JFK Records. The present executive branch position is that they do not have to comply with the JFK Records Act. 

Other materials mysteriously held back include tape-recordings of Carlos Marcello. These vinyl tapes have likely degraded beyond repair. 

Not to be morbid, many of us are running out of years. When we go, I think the candle out.  We can't expect generation after generation to care about an event receding into the past. 

The media is complacent, or, worse, coopted by partisan or establishment sentiments. 

So it goes. 

I agree with Andrew.

it looks doubtful that we will ever get those last documents. 

Because the burden of proof has now been altered.

The ARRB was a truly remarkable invention.  And it worked while it lasted.

Those days are now long gone.  And congress sat by and did nothing to prevent it.

Well, I would like to know Tucker Carlson's source for his program on the JFK case.

I just wonder if it was Trump?

On 4/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Well, I would like to know Tucker Carlson's source for his program on the JFK case.

I just wonder if it was Trump?

Tucker Carlson spoke at length about the JFK assassination recently on Joe Rogan. He claims a day or so after speaking on tv about his source (having seen the files) Mike Pompeo's lawyer called him and good as threatened Tucker to keep his mouth shut. clip link below

The intimidation isn't going away.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxYxRCv0wK0iKz3Yg4DkY425DobORvcSN8?si=kDAAg7PaMKO0FqhL

Edited by Robert Reeves

On 4/13/2024 at 5:27 AM, James DiEugenio said:

On their latest That's Enough Outta You, they have one of the co authors of The JFK Assassination Chokeholds, Andre Eiler.

Jim gets upset when I correct his grammar, but I think it's fair to point out that his co-author's name is Andrew (with a w) Iler, not Eiler. Btw, it sounds to me like he (Iler) wants to see the release of all JFKA records, which is commendable, but also would have liked to limit past inquiries into the JFKA by imposing courtroom standards ‒ in order to protect the rights of a deceased suspect. Isn't that somehow inconsistent?

• James DiEugenio changed the title to Andrew Iler on how both Trump and Biden broke the law

Thanks and its been corrected.

8 hours ago, Robert Reeves said:

Tucker Carlson spoke at length about the JFK assassination recently on Joe Rogan. He claims a day or so after speaking on tv about his source (having seen the files) Mike Pompeo's lawyer called him and good as threatened Tucker to keep his mouth shut. clip link below

The intimidation isn't going away.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxYxRCv0wK0iKz3Yg4DkY425DobORvcSN8?si=kDAAg7PaMKO0FqhL

Really interesting.  Thanks Robert.