The Education Forum

Decoding Dallas: How They Fooled Us....

On 4/30/2024 at 11:57 PM, Michael Crane said:

Let me know if you can see this & I'll post more if you would like.

Moorman-BDM-Crop-2024.jpg

...Thanks for helping me here....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 7:52 PM, Charles Blackmon said:

Am I the only one remaining who still can't see the posted images?

...Let me know if you can now see the image that was reposted by a fellow member...

Edited by Christian Toussay

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 7:34 PM, Michael Crane said:

I think we should send this to "America's Most Wanted"

John Walsh does a good job over there.

jjjHR4H.jpeg

Hi...

Feel free to do so...

...Not sure I can be of any help here: I struggled for days before being able to post a valid link / image...

I will resume the presentation tomorrow....

4 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

...Not sure I can be of any help here: I struggled for days before being able to post a valid link / image...

I will resume the presentation tomorrow....

Have you analyzed the different types of photo formats and where you are sourcing them from so as to try to determine a pattern of which photos are consistently being accepted or rejected on this site?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Have you analyzed the different types of photo formats and where you are sourcing them from so as to try to determine a pattern of which photos are consistently being accepted or rejected on this site?

..All images posted here with valid links are posted through the hosting site PostImage: they all are in JPG format. That's the only site I found (recommended by a Forum member here) which works here and allows  "no expiration date", meaning they will remain valid for at least quite some time.

I've heard that some browsers / anti virus software can identify such sites as "unsafe", and thus block the access.

Anyone seriously interested in this and not able to access the images can contact me directly: I will supply you via email with the specific images you are interested in....

Posted (edited)

...Alright, let me conclude here the analysis of the pictures and films showing the wall area during and immediately after the shooting.

We have seen how known images of BDM (Betzner, Willis 5) have been enhanced sufficiently to establish that the " Caucasian individual in dark clothing" identified by the HSCA in 1978, is actually a man wearing a DPD uniform, located at the extremity of the wall near the steps. We have also found, unknown, additional images of BlackDogman (Moorman), some (Betzner, Nix 16), establishing that there was at least one other DPD officer behind the wall. Comparative analysis of the BDM artifact in Willis 5 establishes that this is the same man seen in Nix 16, and thus different from BDM n°1.

I will present now results obtained on other pictures of the shooting and its immediate aftermath: it is my conclusion that they validate the results previously presented here, which can be summarized as follows:

- the shooting in Dealey Plaza was executed by men wearind Dallas Police Department uniforms. The assassination was a classic military triangular shooting, with shooters in the Snipers Nest, the DalTex 2nd floor and behind the fence. The possibility of a 4th shooter with an almost frontal, low front to back trajectory can not be excluded.

- the Knoll team needed extra cover because of its exposition to potential witnesses. To this effect, a cover team of "DPD officers" was deployed behind the wall. Those men, and the forgery used to suppress them, are the collective BlackDogMan seen in the known pictures.

As an example, I post below a composite showing a third image of DPD n°1 near the stairs. This new image was retrieved from Willis 6, and it is presented in a composite to facilitate the analysis:

BDM-1-Triple-Composite-TXT-2024.jpg

Note, again, high correlation between all three images.

Below is the same man, retrieved from the Nix film (frame 12). That's thus the 4th image of this man :

BDM-Crop-Nix-Film-12-2024.jpg

Not wanting to push the point, but again, I would think that people approaching this presentation with an open, unbiased mind, would realize very quickly that any argument about the results presented here being a result of pareidolia / optical illusion is nonsensical. The alleged optical illusion is moving coherently along a time line, something no known optical illusion can do, and is also unaffected by the changes of point of view from the different cameras, nor by the differences in support (type of film) or equipment (type of camera).

But maybe four images of this man is not enough. So how about a fifth?

I post below the original Bond 4 picture, taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. We can see everyone still appears frozen and looking at the Knoll, with the exception of a Police officer running in that same direction:

BOND-4-2024.jpg

I'd like first to attract the viewer attention to two important details that will be discussed later in this presentation:

- note that the DPD officer who has dismounted his bike has not yet crossed the street

- note also, on the other hand, that Zapruder  and Stitzman have already left the pedestal on the wall where he was filming.

So, back to the image: the wall is seen far in the background, and does not look very promising. Let's see what this little, low key methodology can do with this.

I post first below a composite illustrating how the process works, by simple iteration. One member here said he cannot understand how the retrieval of hidden images can be done. So there it is:

Black-Dog-Man-Bond-4-Evolution-Composite

Here is an enlargement of the final result:

Black-Dog-Man-Bond-4-Before-Afterr-Compo

Here is a different result from the Bond 4 data bank:

Bond-4-Crop-2024.jpg

It is my interpretation that this man is holding a weapon vertically on the right, but of course I could be wrong.

I post below a composite so that viewers can compare an extreme enlargement of DPD n°1 in Moorman with the image just retrieved from Bond 4. We will of course remember that enlargement is the Nemesis of optical illusions. So here it goes:

BDM-Composite-Xtrm-Close-Up-Moorman-Bond

So these men are in the exact same location, and wear the same clothing. The time difference between the two images is about 20 seconds.

This reminds me of a story about a duck...

I could present many more images of those men, who are actual participants in the shooting. I will only show one more to illustrate my conclusion that, in addition to those two DPD officers now largely documented, there were more stationed along the wall. I post below a result obtained on a rarely studied picture, Altgens 8, taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, and capturing the wall area:

Here is the image that can be retrieved in it. This man, apparently kneeling,  is located left of where Zapruder was standing:

Altgens-8-Composite-Legend-Crop.jpg

Again,I think it's important to stress that  the attitude of the men involved in the assassination, and that we can now see with our own eyes, does not at all correspond to that of impersonators posing as law enforcement to do their deed.

Those men, as I have shown here, are captured in films and pictures several dozens of seconds after the crime, still present on the crime scene. If they are impersonators, how come they have apparently absolutely no worry about being confronted by bona fide law enforcement personnel ? No worry about being caught in pictures or films ? No worry about potential eyewitnesses ?

My conclusion is that those men, whoever they were, knew they were participating in a Federally sanctioned "National Security Operation", and that their bases were covered...

The fact, that I hope I have established by now, that the record was indeed forged to hide their presence is a very conclusive argument in favor of the above theory.

I will continue this tomorrow with the forgery done on the Zapruder film, which has been a hotly debated for decades.

I think we can settle, at least in part, that debate....

7 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

..All images posted here with valid links are posted through the hosting site PostImage: they all are in JPG format. That's the only site I found (recommended by a Forum member here) which works here and allows  "no expiration date", meaning they will remain valid for at least quite some time.

I've heard that some browsers / anti virus software can identify such sites as "unsafe", and thus block the access.

Anyone seriously interested in this and not able to access the images can contact me directly: I will supply you via email with the specific images you are interested in....

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Christian Toussay said:

...Alright, let me conclude here the analysis of the pictures and films showing the wall area during and immediately after the shooting.

We have seen how known images of BDM (Betzner, Willis 5) have been enhanced sufficiently to establish that the " Caucasian individual in dark clothing" identified by the HSCA in 1978, is actually a man wearing a DPD uniform, located at the extremity of the wall near the steps. We have also found, unknown, additional images of BlackDogman (Moorman), some (Betzner, Nix 16), establishing that there was at least one other DPD officer behind the wall. Comparative analysis of the BDM artifact in Willis 5 establishes that this is the same man seen in Nix 16, and thus different from BDM n°1.

I will present now results obtained on other pictures of the shooting and its immediate aftermath: it is my conclusion that they validate the results previously presented here, which can be summarized as follows:

- the shooting in Dealey Plaza was executed by men wearind Dallas Police Department uniforms. The assassination was a classic military triangular shooting, with shooters in the Snipers Nest, the DalTex 2nd floor and behind the fence. The possibility of a 4th shooter with an almost frontal, low front to back trajectory can not be excluded.

- the Knoll team needed extra cover because of its exposition to potential witnesses. To this effect, a cover team of "DPD officers" was deployed behind the wall. Those men, and the forgery used to suppress them, are the collective BlackDogMan seen in the known pictures.

As an example, I post below a composite showing a third image of DPD n°1 near the stairs. This new image was retrieved from Willis 6, and it is presented in a composite to facilitate the analysis:

BDM-1-Triple-Composite-TXT-2024.jpg

Note, again, high correlation between all three images.

Below is the same man, retrieved from the Nix film (frame 12). That's thus the 4th image of this man :

BDM-Crop-Nix-Film-12-2024.jpg

Not wanting to push the point, but again, I would think that people approaching this presentation with an open, unbiased mind, would realize very quickly that any argument about the results presented here being a result of pareidolia / optical illusion is nonsensical. The alleged optical illusion is moving coherently along a time line, something no known optical illusion can do, and is also unaffected by the changes of point of view from the different cameras, nor by the differences in support (type of film) or equipment (type of camera).

But maybe four images of this man is not enough. So how about a fifth?

I post below the original Bond 4 picture, taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. We can see everyone still appears frozen and looking at the Knoll, with the exception of a Police officer running in that same direction:

BOND-4-2024.jpg

I'd like first to attract the viewer attention to two important details that will be discussed later in this presentation:

- note that the DPD officer who has dismounted his bike has not yet crossed the street

- note also, on the other hand, that Zapruder  and Stitzman have already left the pedestal on the wall where he was filming.

So, back to the image: the wall is seen far in the background, and does not look very promising. Let's see what this little, low key methodology can do with this.

I post first below a composite illustrating how the process works, by simple iteration. One member here said he cannot understand how the retrieval of hidden images can be done. So there it is:

Black-Dog-Man-Bond-4-Evolution-Composite

Here is an enlargement of the final result:

Black-Dog-Man-Bond-4-Before-Afterr-Compo

Here is a different result from the Bond 4 data bank:

Bond-4-Crop-2024.jpg

It is my interpretation that this man is holding a weapon vertically on the right, but of course I could be wrong.

I post below a composite so that viewers can compare an extreme enlargement of DPD n°1 in Moorman with the image just retrieved from Bond 4. We will of course remember that enlargement is the Nemesis of optical illusions. So here it goes:

BDM-Composite-Xtrm-Close-Up-Moorman-Bond

So these men are in the exact same location, and wear the same clothing. The time difference between the two images is about 20 seconds.

This reminds me of a story about a duck...

I could present many more images of those men, who are actual participants in the shooting. I will only show one more to illustrate my conclusion that, in addition to those two DPD officers now largely documented, there were more stationed along the wall. I post below a result obtained on a rarely studied picture, Altgens 8, taken in the immediate aftermath of the shooting, and capturing the wall area:

Here is the image that can be retrieved in it. This man, apparently kneeling,  is located left of where Zapruder was standing:

Altgens-8-Composite-Legend-Crop.jpg

Again,I think it's important to stress that  the attitude of the men involved in the assassination, and that we can now see with our own eyes, does not at all correspond to that of impersonators posing as law enforcement to do their deed.

Those men, as I have shown here, are captured in films and pictures several dozens of seconds after the crime, still present on the crime scene. If they are impersonators, how come they have apparently absolutely no worry about being confronted by bona fide law enforcement personnel ? No worry about being caught in pictures or films ? No worry about potential eyewitnesses ?

My conclusion is that those men, whoever they were, knew they were participating in a Federally sanctioned "National Security Operation", and that their bases were covered...

The fact, that I hope I have established by now, that the record was indeed forged to hide their presence is a very conclusive argument in favor of the above theory.

I will continue this tomorrow with the forgery done on the Zapruder film, which has been a hotly debated for decades.

I think we can settle, at least in part, that debate....

I actually/finally see some of what you are describing. As I have been to DP twice, the area you are describing is very open and I don't recall comments by witnesses seeing DPD officers in front of the fence at the time of the shooting. There is the Gordon Arnold statement, but I don't recall if he was confronted by an officer or a person in plainclothes. There is also the question of if he was indeed there. Have you used your technique to try and find him? 

The other issue is, and you may have mentioned this previously, the quality of the photos you are sourcing and how that impacts your interpretation. A negative, an original photo, a 1st generation copy, 2nd generation etc. 

Also, are you interested in trying to find if Tosh Plumlee was on the South Knoll? That would be the Cancellare photo I believe.

On 5/5/2024 at 10:16 PM, Nick Bartetzko said:

I actually/finally see some of what you are describing. As I have been to DP twice, the area you are describing is very open and I don't recall comments by witnesses seeing DPD officers in front of the fence at the time of the shooting. There is the Gordon Arnold statement, but I don't recall if he was confronted by an officer or a person in plainclothes. There is also the question of if he was indeed there. Have you used your technique to try and find him? 

The other issue is, and you may have mentioned this previously, the quality of the photos you are sourcing and how that impacts your interpretation. A negative, an original photo, a 1st generation copy, 2nd generation etc. 

Also, are you interested in trying to find if Tosh Plumlee was on the South Knoll? That would be the Cancellare photo I believe.

"I actually/finally see some of what you are describing. As I have been to DP twice, the area you are describing is very open and I don't recall comments by witnesses seeing DPD officers in front of the fence at the time of the shooting."

I will conclude the pix and films presentation with an analysis of eyewitness testimonies that actually support the results presented here of a DPD decoy team behind the wall during the shooting. You might be surprised, as I was when I started exploring this: my initial reaction was identical to yours:

"Now if there were DPD personnel behind the wall during the shooting, there's a strong possibility that at least one witness saw them..."

I actually found several, notably while reviewing WC testimonies.

In a different example, photographer James Altgens told David Lifton that he noticed that " a group of people appeared behind the wall, just a few minutes before the passage of the motorcade". He remarked to Lifton that he thought it a weird place to watch the motorcade, since it was actually finishing.

For some reason, Lifton then asked him if there were any Police officers among them.

Altgens response: " I seem to remember that there were..."

Re Gordon Arnold: I actually never look for anything specific when processing pictures: I processed them and see what comes up: this minimize cognitive bias.

If you know exactly where Gordon claims to have been standing, I can look it up in the results I already have produced.

The origin of pictures and frames I use is always specified: they either come from known JFK galleries or were screen captured via YouTube.

Evidently, the process doesn't have the limitations of classic image enhancement, and is able to retrieve data even in degraded support.

I will resume the presentation tomorrow with the analysis of forgeries in the Zapruder film....

On 5/6/2024 at 10:55 AM, Charles Blackmon said:

After making some changes to settings on my pc I am able to view the latest images on this thread. Thank you!

Good.

In the concluding thread, I will repost some of the pictures that were not accessible.

So, the Zapruder film...

The Z film has become a a festering point of discord within the so-called JFKA research community, some arguing that this piece of evidence has been forged, some arguing ferociously for its authenticy.

So let us be precise here: there are three ways to alter a film :

- you can modify content of individual frames, which is the  technique applied to fake the pictures, as we have seen, by hiding unwanted details by blacking out, whitening out, blurring or painted forgery.

- you can modify the time sequence of the filmed event, by editing the continuity : suppressing frames will accelerate, while adding duplicates frames will slow the apparent motion seen on the screen.

- you can modify the background of a movie segment to include what you wish and thus change the perception of what is being seen. That's basically what Hollywood has been doing for 30 years, and calling it cinema. That technology already existed in the 60s, as anyone who has seen "The Ten Commandments" will testify.

The results that I will present here do not prove that sophisticated editing of the Zapruder film did take place, though it is my personal conclusion: I have still to find an explanation for the "stop / almost stop" of the limousine described by dozens of witnesses not being visible in the film.

But I will show now that individual frames of the Zapruder film have been forged: the probability that other tampering might have been done is thus, in my view, strengthened.

We first saw evidence of tampering in the Z film in the thread about JFK's head wounds. I will repost some results here, since most people could not access them. Below is the original Z 337, from the "Image of an Assassination" DVD:

ZFrames-337-Original.png

In the triple composite below, note that in the image on the left the heavy blur in the occipital area has already disappeared:

Z-337-Process-illustration-legend-2011.j

Below is a rotated result of Z 337, showing the shape of the occipital wound:

Autopsy-Z-337-Rotated-Legend-2.jpg

So this is a first instance of forgery in the Zapruder film.

Here is another one.

But first let me quote Zapruder's closing statements to the WC, which I read with a different knowledge filter after discovering the images of the assassins behind the fence :

"...and they said it all could have been done by one man...Do you know there was indication there were two?.."

Now what kind of "indication" of a second assassin could Zapruder, the man who filmed the most important film of the assassination, be talking about ?

For all we know, he had his eyes glued to the viewer, filming the limousine until it disappears behind the fence corner, of which he catches a few frames. Anything Zapruder could have seen during the assassination, and which would have led him to believe it indicated the presence of a second assassin, is actually captured on film.

And since the last frames of the Z film shows the picket fence corner, where we have already identified the presence of an assassins team, I decided to processed them.

I post below Z frame 472, again from the IMA DVD:

Z-472-Kneson.jpg

First note that the picket fence corner area, where we have already seen the team of assassins in other pictures and films, is heavily obscured by the foliage of two small trees, with dense dark leaves.  Now this is problematic because the larger tree, in the center of the frame, and relative to Zapruder filming it, would have to be located near the extremity of the wall, close to the stairs.

There is no such tree there.

Here is the same frame after processing. Even people with medium visual skills should be able to pick up patterns worthy of interest behind the fence, which is not obscured any more by the foliage:

Z-472-Processed-2024.jpg

Here is a different result from the data bank:

Z-472-Processed-2-2024.jpg

Below is a crop focusing on the fence corner:

Z-472-Crop-2024.jpg

And for those who missed it, this may help:

Z-472-Crop-TXT-2024.jpg

Man n°2 appears to wear the same kind of eyewear than the shooter in Moorman and Nix, so I would assume that those two men are actually the shooter and his accomplice having moved closer to the fence corner, about ten seconds after the head shot.

So this is what Zapruder saw, and what led him to his startling closing statement, at a point where his testimony had actually already ended. You would think it was something he thought was important to mention.

As to the WC staff's answer to Zapruder's statement, there it is:

" Thank you. Your films (yes, plural, and that's something else...) have been very helpful to the investigation."

So it would appear that the WC staff knew exactly not only what kind of "indication of a second assassin" Zapruder was talking about, but also where to find it.

So here, we find a mix of several technique: fake trees, blacking / whitening, blur, etc.

I will present tomorrow results obtained on a different frame, Z 462.