The Education Forum

Solving JFK podcast

Anybody else come across this on YouTube? I listened to podcasts 1 and 4 last night. The series starts out audio only but recent episodes have video as well. He has done about 46 episodes so far so it is quite an investment of the listeners time for sure. Episode 4 about Oswald's whereabouts during the shooting really gets into the details, most of it familiar to folks on the EF.

Solving JFK Podcast | JFK Assassination

17 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Anybody else come across this on YouTube? I listened to podcasts 1 and 4 last night. The series starts out audio only but recent episodes have video as well. He has done about 46 episodes so far so it is quite an investment of the listeners time for sure. Episode 4 about Oswald's whereabouts during the shooting really gets into the details, most of it familiar to folks on the EF.

Solving JFK Podcast | JFK Assassination

I have listened to all of the episodes; I don't remember anything that is extremely contentious with what a CT'er is commonly familiar with.  Would you be willing to share your take?

Currently listening to: JFK: The Enduring Secret podcast JFK The Enduring Secret on Apple Podcasts.  My comment on it - as above.

I'm very interested in any of the EF members' opinions on either or both.