The Education Forum

Great Audios To Listen To

It was great in the last few days to hear for the first time the voice of witness Richard Carr who witnessed the assassination from the Old Red Court Building. It’s an interview made on the same day as his testimony at the Clay Shaw trial. I also had the chance to listen to an interview with Phil Willis and his wife also made on the day of their testimony. Other audios I have heard: S.M. Holland's interview with a French documentary. I'm pretty sure it is the same team that produced the documentary below. Also, a Penn Jones interview with Bobby Hargis, probably 1968. I prefer the earliest interviews.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

It was great in the last few days to hear for the first time the voice of witness Richard Carr who witnessed the assassination from the Old Red Court Building. It’s an interview made on the same day as his testimony at the Clay Shaw trial. I also had the chance to listen to an interview with Phil Willis and his wife also made on the day of their testimony. Other audios I have heard: S.M. Holland's interview with a French documentary. I'm pretty sure it is the same team that produced the documentary below. Also, a Penn Jones interview with Bobby Hargis, probably 1968. I prefer the earliest interviews.

Thanks, Denis. Is the Hargis/Penn Jones interview available online?

Regards, Pat

Edited by Pat Speer

I still a few to order. What is unfortunate is that they don’t know what the tapes contain. They do have a listing, but it often doesn’t match the content. They don’t have the interest in finding out since they specialize in non-JFK material. One could propose to volunteer to make a new inventory of their material, but the vast majority of people are too lazy or expect to be paid.