The Education Forum

The RFK1A Scott Enyart Photo Heist Points Away from the LBJ/JFKA Explanation

3 hours ago, Mike Aitken said:

Does anyone know where the theft occurred and what law enforcement agency handled the report?  If so, one could contact the agency and see if the case report is still available.  Also, Enyart may have a copy of the report, if anyone here is in contact with him.  It would be interesting to hear what the courier had to say about the circumstances surrounding the theft.

Many years ago I called the lawyer, Skip Miller, but he did not respond. Upon learning of the disappearing Enyart negatives, he told the court the a "petty crime" had been committed. 

Miller was in a courtroom in L.A. and the negatives had been swiped from a car at LAX. I guess he has telescopic x-ray vision. 

LAX has its own PD, for whatever that is worth. 

On 6/17/2024 at 7:10 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

You should cite Lisa Pease's scholarly investigative work on these threads, rather than posting her material without attribution.

One thing she mentioned about the courier incident with the Enyart photos is that the photo thief didn't steal anything else in the car.

And, to reiterate, the evidence implicating the LAPD, FBI, and CIA in the cover up of the RFK assassination doesn't "point away" from LBJ-- your thesis on this thread.  

Instead, it points to an inter-agency "coalition" in the Kennedy assassination ops-- as Peter Dale Scott theorized.

LBJ was involved with all of them.

Well, I'll be jiggered... 

More RFK1A posts and threads on the JFK1A board today, in which our latter day JFK1A/RFK1A sleuth, Ben Cole, has now disagreed with Peter Dale Scott's opinion that the JFK1A and RFK1A were carried out by an inter-agency coalition.

Does Ben know that the LAPD incinerated the Ambassador Hotel photos, while the FBI disappeared the Fahey tape, and two CIA men supervised the sham "investigation" of RFK's murder?

That'd be three agencies right there, Benjamin... 🙄

BONUS QUOTE OF THE DAY

"My friends, I knew RFK1 and, believe me, RFK2 is no RFK1."

-- Robert Reich

Edited by W. Niederhut

9 hours ago, Mike Aitken said:

Does anyone know where the theft occurred and what law enforcement agency handled the report?  If so, one could contact the agency and see if the case report is still available.  Also, Enyart may have a copy of the report, if anyone here is in contact with him.  It would be interesting to hear what the courier had to say about the circumstances surrounding the theft.

MA--

Well, thanks to your collegial nudge, I found Scott Enyart's Facebook page, and sent a note that I want to ask him some questions. 

BTW, Enyart has photos of the RFK event at the Ambassador on his Facebook page, so I guess it is still a live topic for him. 

I guess it is for everybody in the JFKA/RFK1A research community. 

9 hours ago, Mike Aitken said:

I believe the theft occurred near LAX and might have been in a city called Inglewood. 

9 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

I believe the theft occurred near LAX and might have been in a city called Inglewood. 

Home of the Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Chargers. And the long-gone Hollywood racetrack. The Fabulous Forum. 

Here's one for you. What was the first home of the big-league Los Angeles Angels? 

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Home of the Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Chargers. And the long-gone Hollywood racetrack. The Fabulous Forum. 

Here's one for you. What was the first home of the big-league Los Angeles Angels? 

Yes, Jack Kent Cooke and the Fabulous Forum. You win as I had to look up Wrigley Field 😵‍💫 Never attended a game there as I was a little kiddo. BTW, that was an interesting story about Sirhan and Altadena. I lived in El Sereno near Cal State LA for many years..... 

3 hours ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

Yes, Jack Kent Cooke and the Fabulous Forum. You win as I had to look up Wrigley Field 😵‍💫 Never attended a game there as I was a little kiddo. BTW, that was an interesting story about Sirhan and Altadena. I lived in El Sereno near Cal State LA for many years..... 

As I recall, the 1962 Angels were actually in contention, as were very much so the Los Dodgers. In that year, they both played in the new Dodger Stadium. They was a chance the new stadium would host the World Series, all seven games. Bob Belinsky Leon Wagner Sandy Koufax Don Drysdale Tommy Davis Maury Wills... 

But in real life and real baseball....

29 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As I recall, the 1962 Angels were actually in contention, as were very much so the Los Dodgers. In that year, they both played in the new Dodger Stadium. They was a chance the new stadium would host the World Series, all seven games. Bob Belinsky Leon Wagner Sandy Koufax Don Drysdale Tommy Davis Maury Wills... 

But in real life and real baseball....

I have some recollection of that year, but 1963 is etched a bit more in my memory with the Dodgers/Yankees World Series etc. I remember Bo Belinsky with the Angels, his no hitter & relationship with Mamie Van Doren, Ted Klewszuski, Leon Wagner, Albie Pearson, the Gene Mauch disappointment years later, etc etc... Too bad they could never win a World Series for the singing cowboy Gene Autry.... 

1 hour ago, Nick Bartetzko said:

I have some recollection of that year, but 1963 is etched a bit more in my memory with the Dodgers/Yankees World Series etc. I remember Bo Belinsky with the Angels, his no hitter & relationship with Mamie Van Doren, Ted Klewszuski, Leon Wagner, Albie Pearson, the Gene Mauch disappointment years later, etc etc... Too bad they could never win a World Series for the singing cowboy Gene Autry.... 

Verily, since 1963 everything has seemed a bit anti-climatic for Dodger fans of a certain age. I never liked the DH and don't really follow baseball anymore. To watch or listen (radio) to baseball is to see (hear) one long string of commercials. Vin Scully has moved on, and no one could match him.

But there was a time and place in 1963....