The Education Forum

JFK and the Neocons-- Two New DiEugenio Essays

6 hours ago, Kevin Balch said:

How much she knew is a mystery. But we’re sure she was killed for her knowledge of the assassination.

OK....

Kevin,

If you read Mary's Mosaic, you will learn that Mary Pinchot Meyer was killed by an expert assassin, and that CIA executives knew about her murder hours before the police (and Ben Bradlee) identified her body and issued any announcements about her murder.  Angleton confiscated her diary.

The author, Peter Janney, grew up with the Meyer family (and the Angletons) and was best friends in childhood with Mary Meyer's son.

She was a close friend of JFK, and knew Ben Bradlee, Angleton, and Cord Meyer.

Why was she targeted for assassination?

Unclear.  But she was, allegedly, angry about the Warren Commission cover up.

Now, let's get back to the DiEugenio essays.

This is the most hijacked/t-r-olled thread I've seen here since 56 Years.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks William.

When someone asks who is Monika Wiesak, it makes me want to throw up my hands.

Monika wrote what is perhaps the best book about Kennedy's presidency since Jim Douglass, America's Last President.

Its been out for over a year, and we had her on BOR twice.  There is material in that book you will not find anywhere else.

I will start working on Part 4 this weekend.  This nutty Sullivan book is taking a lot of time.

But Part 4 will center on the formal burial on JFK's policies and through people like Madeleine Albright, and her benefactor HRC, the triumph of Jackson in the Democratic Party.

I will pay special notice to the difference in the relations between HRC, Obama, And Biden with Assad versus Kennedy and Nasser.  That is really a good measuring device.