The Education Forum

Mark Groubert Starts the EH Hunt, JFKA, Watergate Nexus Trilogy

Benjamin Cole

Mark Groubert is a bit glib at times, but an excellent story teller, and brings interesting info to the game...did you know that E. Howard Hunt worked as a legitimate successful professional big-band musician in the 1930s? 

Groubert outlines his take that the Deep State was behind the JFKA and the related Watergate event---and also notes Nixon was involved in the BoP. That's all in the first five minutes. 

Episodes No. 2 and No. 3 are pending; I will post. You don't have to agree with every Groubert bias or take to respect his work. And since the legacy mass media is not covering these topics...this is what we have.  

One aside you can take away is the number of covert policy authors at CIA who aspired to be literary authors: Hunt, Phillips, Buckley, even Dulles (his book supposedly ghostwritten by Hunt).  Men of imagination.  Storytellers.  Rewriters of history.  Boy, not since Cicero --

When Groubert described Hunt sent on a CIA jungle survival training exercise with only four rounds in a rifle clip, I flashed on the Oswald rifle... 

Edited by David Andrews

8 hours ago, David Andrews said:

One aside you can take away is the number of covert policy authors at CIA who aspired to be literary authors: Hunt, Phillips, Buckley, even Dulles (his book supposedly ghostwritten by Hunt).  Men of imagination.  Storytellers.  Rewriters of history.  Boy, not since Cicero --

When Groubert described Hunt sent on a CIA jungle survival training exercise with only four rounds in a rifle clip, I flashed on the Oswald rifle... 

Indeed.

BTW, the west side of Catalina, still largely undeveloped, is one of the nicest places in the entire US.  Perfect weather and away from coastal pollution.

For a short and cheap holiday Catalina is great, and the weather much better than the humid, sticky Hawaii. 

If I had to survive anywhere, I might choose the west side of Catalina. I imagine Hunt ate fish.

I see Groubert is getting around to Hunt's wandering explanations of where he was on 11/22. 

We know where Hunt was during Watergate. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole