The Education Forum

LHO Signaled Assassins From TSBD Front Steps

Benjamin Cole

LHO is seen here adopting a pose on the front steps of the TSBD, during the JFKA. It is LHO, as you can verify by his hairline. 

Notice LHO is not craning his neck to see the motorcade or respond to the shots, as are many others. That is proof he is signaling co-conspirators, sent by the highest echelons and globalist elites of government and private enterprise.  

Screen-Shot-2567-10-14-at-07-50-46.png

What was the signal sent by LHO? It took years of study, but I have cracked the code. 

LHO worked at Atsugi Air Base in Japan, a place where material-handling takes place. There he fraternized with other airbase personnel, beyond dispute. Including airmen who handled material. 

Here is the military material-handling signal for "hook-up complete." 

Screen-Shot-2567-10-14-at-07-41-33.png

LHO was signaling that the assassins in the TSBD had successfully escaped, and had "hooked up" with exfiltration squads. This rather anodyne signal was chosen, as it does not require waving of the arms, or other attention-getting movements. 

Thereafter LHO immediately went home and armed himself, and decided to watch to relax and watch movies at the Texas Theater, but was framed by the Dallas Police Department for the murder of Tippit. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

55 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

Folks just a heads-up: this photo posted by Benjamin has had a piece of scotch tape placed so as to give a strange rectangular lightening effect on PM’s neckline area.

Benjamin that is so subtle it might be missed by some people. Wouldn’t it be advisable to label a scotch tape altered photo in case someone might not realize it on their own? Or better yet, perhaps refrain from messing with photos in this way? 

You think I put put a piece of scotch tape on a photo? I captured this photo from your post. No alterations. 

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why was this thread moved to the online games forum?

SL--

I do have an earnest question: If you contend that LHO is the Prayer Man figure atop the TSBD steps, why do you (if you do) rule out that he could be hand-signaling to someone? 

The figure in question is not looking at the motorcade, but has chosen a vantage point from which he can be seen.  

Just a thought. 

15 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

... why do you rule out that Oswald could be hand-signaling to someone?

Because I believe that Oswald is holding a camera. I believe that because:

1. The kind of camera I have in mind has a viewfinder on top. Overhead light enters the viewfinder on the top of the camera and exits the viewfinder's lens on the front of the camera. This explains the bright spot near Prayer Man's hand.
  2. When PM raises his hand, both hands go up. That is because this type of camera is held with two hands.
  3. When PM raises his hands, he raises his left hand a little more than his right, as though he is rotating a camera to it's correct orientation (i.e. with the viewfinder up).