The Education Forum

Ever Thought

Guest Paul Gibson

Guest Paul Gibson
:D Has it ever occured to anyone why there was a school book tower suspect sounds chilidish. That it may have been a young school boy related perhaps some school boy who got off Kennedys fast train to a death camp for children and shot him. Reasons like this you do not talk about it may remove JFK fictional glamour, look justified and save millions of innocent lives.. Also I was wondering dose anyone know of where I could get a writers grant to write the unwanted story the truth?

:D  Has it ever occured to anyone why there was a school book tower suspect sounds chilidish. That it may have been a young school boy related perhaps some school boy who got off Kennedys fast train to a death camp for children and shot him. Reasons like this you do not talk about it may remove JFK fictional glamour, look justified and save millions of innocent lives.. Also I was wondering dose anyone know of where I could get a writers grant to write the unwanted story the truth?

Hi Paul.

Sounds interesting. Are you seeking a ghost writer? Someone to assist you in writing a book, while you fill in the details? Would it be your story?

I'd like to help you out - just need a little more information.

kind regards,

lee

:news  Has it ever occured to anyone why there was a school book tower suspect sounds chilidish. That it may have been a young school boy related perhaps some school boy who got off Kennedys fast train to a death camp for children and shot him. Reasons like this you do not talk about it may remove JFK fictional glamour, look justified and save millions of innocent lives.. Also I was wondering dose anyone know of where I could get a writers grant to write the unwanted story the truth?

Well, well, well...

If it isn't the infamous Mr. MacNolan. :ph34r:

That last perverse post from this individual sank without a trace, Terry. Mad ravings about a confession, I believe, a psychotic free form verse, it was.

This member, either consciously or unconsciously, seeks to undermine our legitimacy.

I agree with terry:

:ph34r:

I think this subject attracts a lot of kooks.

That way LN advocates can so describe all critics.

Dawn

Great stuff on the Phil Graham thread, by the way.

(I always wondered if Deep Throat was not someone affiliated with the Post.)