The Education Forum

Educational page for the French-speaking people

Hi!

Following several questions and critical from members of William Reymond's forum… :hotorwot

I decided to post a new page in French regarding the recording process of the Ghost Images appearing into the Zapruder film.

This page is available HERE

Best regards…

Edited by Marcel Dehaeseleer

Hi!

Best regards…

Bonjour Marcel. My compliments on your website which I viewed today for the first time. I am especially intrigued by the section "Strange activity in the Zapruder film." I can clearly see a man (wearing a hat?) moving and crouching. Perhaps you have discussed this on other forums, but I would greatly appreciate your comments on the following questions:

Is this figure BEHIND the fence as viewed from Dealey plaza? i.e. is he in the railroad yard/parking lot? if so, is it possible to identify his location relative to "Hatman" in the Moorman photo? could this man actually be Hatman?

Secondly, you say that three (3) figures can be seen, but I can only see one. You also say that additional segments are "under construction." will these other two figures be visible when you finish construction on your website?

I look forward to your response.

Merci,

Ray

Hi!

Best regards…

Bonjour Marcel. My compliments on your website which I viewed today for the first time. I am especially intrigued by the section "Strange activity in the Zapruder film." I can clearly see a man (wearing a hat?) moving and crouching. Perhaps you have discussed this on other forums, but I would greatly appreciate your comments on the following questions:

Is this figure BEHIND the fence as viewed from Dealey plaza? i.e. is he in the railroad yard/parking lot? if so, is it possible to identify his location relative to "Hatman" in the Moorman photo? could this man actually be Hatman?

Secondly, you say that three (3) figures can be seen, but I can only see one. You also say that additional segments are "under construction." will these other two figures be visible when you finish construction on your website?

I look forward to your response.

Merci,

Ray