The Education Forum

COLOR Autopsy photo F8

Pat Speer

In the new book by Larry Sturdivan, the HSCA's ballistics expert, he goes on and on about how the open cranium autopsy photo was obviously taken from the front. Those who know me know I've devoted myself to proving the photo was taken from behind. Sturdivan makes one claim, however, that I can't refute. He claims that what is considered by most conspiracy people to be neck is really a blue towel. As the color version of this photo is not widely available, this is hard to dispute. I do recall seeing a color version of this photo in a Robert Groden brochure he was selling in Dealey Plaza, however. If anyone has this and can scan it and put it up on the net, we'll all be able to see whether or not Sturdivan is full of it.

Anyone care to share?

In the new book by Larry Sturdivan, the HSCA's ballistics expert, he goes on and on about how the open cranium autopsy photo was obviously taken from the front. Those who know me know I've devoted myself to proving the photo was taken from behind. Sturdivan makes one claim, however, that I can't refute. He claims that what is considered by most conspiracy people to be neck is really a blue towel. As the color version of this photo is not widely available, this is hard to dispute. I do recall seeing a color version of this photo in a Robert Groden brochure he was selling in Dealey Plaza, however. If anyone has this and can scan it and put it up on the net, we'll all be able to see whether or not Sturdivan is full of it. Anyone care to share?

I'm not sufficiently familiar with the autopsy photos to have their numerical designations. But I do know that Pat and I were in the Plaza at the same time of year last November, so I checked Groden's brochure: JFK: Case For Conspiracy. I don't see any open cranium autopsy photo which was obviously taken from the front. Only the photos showing the intact rear head area have the distinctive flap on the side of the head in the open position. Just the usual faire:

Tim

I'm not sufficiently familiar with the autopsy photos to have their numerical designations. But I do know that Pat and I were in the Plaza at the same time of year last November, so I checked Groden's brochure: JFK: Case For Conspiracy. I don't see any open cranium autopsy photo which was obviously taken from the front. Only the photos showing the intact rear head area have the distinctive flap on the side of the head in the open position. Just the usual faire:

Tim

Tim, the key is that the photo supposedly taken from the front is obviously taken from behind. I agree with Groden, Livingstone, Lifton, and Mantik on this one. The Clark Panel, The HSCA Pathology Panel, The McAdams website, and a number of others, including Sturdivan, all claim this photo was taken from the front. Their mistake is obvious. This mistake can be corrected. The photo I'm talking about is the only photo available with the scalp peeled off of the skull. Half the skull is missing. I seem to remember that Groden's brochure last year was different than the one I was given years earlier, in that the new one had a color version of this photo.

I appreciate the help, guys, but I'm virtually certain the photo I'm talking about is not available on the internet. Perhaps I only imagined seeing a color version in Groden's brochure. I'll double-check next month.

The Clark Panel, The HSCA Pathology Panel, The McAdams website, and a number of others, including Sturdivan, all claim this photo was taken from the front. Their mistake is obvious. This mistake can be corrected. The photo I'm talking about is the only photo available with the scalp peeled off of the skull. Half the skull is missing. I seem to remember that Groden's brochure last year was different than the one I was given years earlier, in that the new one had a color version of this photo.

This colored photo is from page 26 of Groden's brochure, showing the skull from the rear.

Tim

The Clark Panel, The HSCA Pathology Panel, The McAdams website, and a number of others, including Sturdivan, all claim this photo was taken from the front. Their mistake is obvious. This mistake can be corrected. The photo I'm talking about is the only photo available with the scalp peeled off of the skull. Half the skull is missing. I seem to remember that Groden's brochure last year was different than the one I was given years earlier, in that the new one had a color version of this photo.

This colored photo is from page 26 of Groden's brochure, showing the skull from the rear.

Tim

Thanks Tim.

Exellent: that is the fox8 photo.

[

Thanks Tim.

Exellent: that is the fox8 photo.

Yeah, that's it. I'm still wondering why Groden delayed releasing this one for so long. Maybe because he knows the colors are off. I see the blue Sturdivan mentioned along the neck, but I'm not convinced that it's a towel. Part of the blue seems to creep up on the skull.

Mucho thanks, Tim.

J. Thorton Boswell, 2-26-96

ARRB Testimony.

Describing what he sees in the" F8 photo", which is described here as "view no 7"

Boswell Quote:

This looks like part of the "CHEST FLAP" that's down here:

That statement in regards to the "F8" photo orientation has bothered me for some time.

Boswell_0085a.gif

Boswell_0085b.gif

F8 Orientation Testimony continued here:

Edited by Robin Unger