The Education Forum

SUGAR

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tom.

Would 'sugar' translate into anything else? I have read interesting allegations concerning the impact on sugar prices due to the Cuban embargo, and what this implied for US soft drink companies. Is there any sort of link?

- lee

Hey Tom.

Would 'sugar' translate into anything else? I have read interesting allegations concerning the impact on sugar prices due to the Cuban embargo, and what this implied for US soft drink companies. Is there any sort of link?

- lee

Not unless there is a direct link between "sugar" and Pepsi Cola, who, on 11/21/63 initiated the "Soft Drink Bottler's Association" meeting in Dallas, TX, which occupied the principal bldg. at which a President may hold a luncheon, and which thereafter indirectly created the parade route which JFK took through Dallas.

Not unless there is some direct link between Pepsi-Cola and Kleins's Sporting Goods which reportedly sold LHO the Carcano rifle.

Not unless there is some direct link between RMN; Pepsi Cola; and the law firm which RMN went to work for after losing to JFK.

Not unless there is some direct link between Pepsi Cola and Lawrence V. Meyers.

Not unless there is some direct link between Pepsi Cola and the "early" days "drugs for guns" in which the war in SE Asia was being fought with the local druglords, and in which Pepsi constructed a plant which never produced one bottle of softdrink.

Tom

P.S. Two Items.

It is a known joke among many, that RMN got Kruschev to drink Pepsi.

& My oldest son, whom I have shared some knowledge with, just informed me to see some new movie in which the "subtle" joke that somene should choke from drinking a pepsi.

Hey Tom.

- lee

Anything which had to do with making money off any other country, William D. Pawley would have his hands in it if he could.

One should note the date of the FBI letter (February, 1963).

Thereafter, one should note the schedule of George DeMohrenschildt:

March, 1963---Travelled to Haiti, and stopped off in the Dominican Republic.

De Mohrenschildt's "geological survey" approved. Payment to be in the amount of $285,000.00.

Payment initially made in the sum of $20,000.00 cash, and the remaining monies to be paid over a period of ten years from interest in a "sisal" plantation at Montrouis which was to be operated by Clemard J. Charles.

Easter, 1963----Back in Dallas, visited the Oswalds.

May 1963---Left Dallas, stopped over in New York, Washington, and Philadelphia.

June 1963---Went to Haiti. Stopped over in Dominican Republic

April--1964---Went to Dominican Republic from Haiti to get Vureau of Mines information. Went to San Juan Puerto Rico.

Yes John;

I am fully aware of this photograph, although I am certain that many are not, and that most would have never understood the significance.

Just as they do not recognize the significance that Eddie Meyers, who owned a Pepsi distributer dealership in Brooklyn, NY, and brother to Lawrence V. Meyers, was in Dallas, TX and met with and had dinner with his brother and Jack Ruby.

Perhaps a larger version of the "Sign" in the background is called for.

Tom

P.S. Does anyone know who took the photo? I have never managed to find out and quit looking years ago.

Hey Tom.

- lee

Anything which had to do with making money off any other country, William D. Pawley would have his hands in it if he could.

One should note the date of the FBI letter (February, 1963).

Thereafter, one should note the schedule of George DeMohrenschildt:

And, one should thereafter correlate this schedule with that of LHO:

February, 1963: LHO & Marina are introduced to the Paines.

March 12, 1963, LHO orders rifle from Klein's Sporting Goods.

March, 1963--- George De Mohrenschildt Travelled to Haiti, and stopped off in the Dominican Republic.

De Mohrenschildt's "geological survey" approved. Payment to be in the amount of $285,000.00.

Payment initially made in the sum of $20,000.00 cash, and the remaining monies to be paid over a period of ten years from interest in a "sisal" plantation at Montrouis which was to be operated by Clemard J. Charles.

Easter, 1963----Back in Dallas, visited the Oswalds.

April 1963--LHO has photo's made of himself holding rifle.

April 10, 1963----LHO shoots at General Walker

April 24, 1963----LHO leaves for New Orleans, begins his New Orleans/Mexico activities

May 1963---De Mohrenschildt left Dallas, stopped over in New York, Washington, and Philadelphia.

June 1963---De Mohrenschildt went back to Haiti. Stopped over in Dominican Republic

April--1964---De Mohrenschildt went to Dominican Republic from Haiti to get Bureau of Mines information. Went to San Juan Puerto Rico.

How's this one?

;)

Not to get "sidetracked" away from the "SUGAR" issue, nevertheless:

Dr. Pepper/7-UP

Original home & Museum--------Waco, TX

Marguerite Oswald-------Employment at "Nursing Home"----Waco, TX.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Zetzmann-----of New Orleans, LA

INCA

International Trade Mart-------aka sacrifice of Clay Shaw

Zetz 7-UP Bottling Company

Prior Name: Dr. Pepper Bottling Co. Inc (4/15/1937)

Prior Name: Consumer's Beverage Co., Inc (5/13/1929)

President: Robert E. Zetzmann

Director: William G. Zetzmann

Domicile Address: 1400 Montegut Street, New Orlean, LA

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

Dr. Pepper Company

Type Entity: Business Corporation (Non-Louisiana)

Mailing Address: 5523 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX

Qualified: 06/25/62

Vice President: John G. Clarke, Plano, TX

Vice Presidernt: Charles P. Grier, Dallas, TX

President: John Albars, Dallas, TX

________________________________________________________________________________

________

All roads lead to Dallas!

Tom

Yes John;

I am fully aware of this photograph, although I am certain that many are not, and that most would have never understood the significance.

Just as they do not recognize the significance that Eddie Meyers, who owned a Pepsi distributer dealership in Brooklyn, NY, and brother to Lawrence V. Meyers, was in Dallas, TX and met with and had dinner with his brother and Jack Ruby.

Tom

P.S. Does anyone know who took the photo? I have never managed to find out and quit looking years ago.

Hi Tom. It's a frame from the Hughes film when the motorcade is nearing the corner of Main and Houston. The version I have is very poor, so when I faintly spotted the sign I found a 60's Pepsi logo in an old ad and pasted it in to bring out the sign. Perhaps someone has a good copy of relevant frame?It's in the early part of the Hughes film.

The LOBO family had large sugar holdings (HAD) in Cuba. They also had a Madrid Bank that employed Veciana. On the internet I found that a member of the LOBO family had married into the Stillman Rockefeller family. (no other info). The Stillmans (SKULL AND BONES) sold most of their holdings in the summer of 63 in NY City Bank (we know as Citicorp today) to the Regular Rockefellers. This bank (HAD) handled the Cuban Lansky Racetrack moola. Both the Stillman & regular Rockefellers were part of Freeport Sulfur -connected in PROBE to DAP & SHAW. It is possible the LOBO family had Sugar interests outside of CUBA. THANKS sg

Yes John;

Tom

Hi Tom. It's a frame from the Hughes film when the motorcade is nearing the corner of Main and Houston. The version I have is very poor, so when I faintly spotted the sign I found a 60's Pepsi logo in an old ad and pasted it in to bring out the sign. Perhaps someone has a good copy of relevant frame?It's in the early part of the Hughes film.

I thought the "Pepsi" looked extremely colorful. Nevertheless, I have seen an excellent copy of the photo of the Presidential Limousine, with the Pepsi sign in the background.

Somewhere, in some box, there is a copy of it, but I never followed through on where it came from.

William D. Pawley

Papers of Gerald Ford:

http://www.ibiblio.org/lia/president/FordL...d_vp_files_c023

Title: 1970-Campaign Finance-Pawley, William D. Congressional Elections, Campaign Funds, Grand Rapids, Sugar

Gulf & Western Corporation-----Issued in 1959 to Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner* and Smith, Inc.

Grand Rapids, Michigan

http://www.scripophily.net/guwecobepapi.html

Gulf & Western: Owner of South Puerto Rico Sugar (formerly South Porto Rico Sugar)