The Education Forum

Questions for the folk in Dallas.

John Dolva

I don't know if it would happen. There has been no invitation to do so. But I suspect that there would be little questions that members may have, that those in Dallas are in a position to without too much trouble provide an answer to.

So,I thought it might be worthwhile to try to provide a 'post it' notes kind of topic for minor q's in the hope that someone there this week might take the time to check.

Things that are easy and not time consuming may be more likely of success.

My q's.:

Describe the weather re. humidity.

What is the distance in inches +/- half inch from corner of sixth floor to the edge of the brickwork in window opening.

(PS remember to look both ways when crossing road, I notice theydrive on the wrong side over there (for those who come from countries where driving is on left. Especially if a bit tipsy from celebrations. It's funny how habits are so automatic. When I was over there I kept taking off from kerb looking the wrong way)

Edited by John Dolva

I don't know if it would happen. There has been no invitation to do so. But I suspect that there would be little questions that members may have, that those in Dallas are in a position to without too much trouble provide an answer to.

So,I thought it might be worthwhile to try to provide a 'post it' notes kind of topic for minor q's in the hope that someone there this week might take the time to check.

Things that are easy and not time consuming may be more likely of success.

My q's.:

Describe the weather re. humidity.

What is the distance in inches +/- half inch from corner of sixth floor to the edge of the brickwork in window opening.

(PS remember to look both ways when crossing road, I notice theydrive on the wrong side over there (for those who come from countries where driving is on left. Especially if a bit tipsy from celebrations. It's funny how habits are so automatic. When I was over there I kept taking off from kerb looking the wrong way)

The area surrounding the "snipers nest" is surrounded by plexiglass and no one is allowed inside.

Unless you can get those who take care of the place to do so, unlikely that you will get this one.

Tom

Who did it?

LOL, tsk tsk Tim, who dunnit? the Butler of course!

The opening of the Information Council of the Americas offices in the Delta Building was announced on May 31, 1961, by Ed Butler (NOTP; June 1, 1961; Section 4, p 7). INCA was described as "a privately-financed, non-profit corporation that will 'fight the broad spectrum of efforts of communism in Latin America.'"

I am unaware of any substantive evidence linking Ed Butler (or INCA) to the assassination.