The Education Forum

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Tim Gratz

Thomas, I knew that you knew that.

Did you know that I knew that you knew that?

Nonetheless one should not mix up "humbug' with Thanksgiving. Debases the culture, after all.

Tim,

Methinks you give me too much credit on such a cerebral issue...

OK, you're right (for once), so in the interest of maintaining our wonderful culture, hows abouts "Bughum?"

My own true heartwarming little Thanksgiving story is that in the Czech Republic I had a doctor once (no, not a psychiatrist) whose name, translated into English, was "Dr. Turkey!!!" Needless to say he howled with laughter when I told him that my father was "Dr. Graves."

Cheers, Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Never really thought about your last name before.

Your father should have been a mortician (obviously).

In Professor Mellen's "A Farewell to Justice: she discusses a case brought against Garrison by the Louisiana Attorney General. According to Mellen, the AG'd chief investigator concoted a charge that Garrison was "shaking down hundreds of sex deviates and might [himself] be a sex deviate or at least he is a participant in some deviate activities with other homosexuals."

She then states that Garrison was defended "by a masterful attorney named Donald V. Organ".

She then states that Garrison was defended "by a masterful attorney named Donald V. Organ".

But Tim,

I really don't see what's so funny about his name. After all, lots of lawyers play a play a musical instrument...

Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves