The Education Forum

Dallas 2005

Mike Perez

Hi all I finally got back on the Forum!!! I wasn't able to go to the Lancer Conference, but I was in Dallas on Nov. 22. This was my first (but certainly not my last) time in Dealey Plaza on the date the assassination happened. It wasn't my first time there, just the first time on Nov. 22. I was kind of surprised in the size of the crowd that was there. I was expecting a large crowd and a lot of researchers and authors there, but there was only a crowd of about 300 people. Robert Groden was the only author I recognized, and as for researchers none that I know of were there. Or at least they didn't make it known they were researchers. I only live 105 miles from Dallas now so I will be returning to Dealey Plaza often. I sure hope that the size of the crowd this year will not be diminished next year.

Hi all I finally got back on the Forum!!! I wasn't able to go to the Lancer Conference, but I was in Dallas on Nov. 22. This was my first (but certainly not my last) time in Dealey Plaza on the date the assassination happened. It wasn't my first time there, just the first time on Nov. 22. I was kind of surprised in the size of the crowd that was there. I was expecting a large crowd and a lot of researchers and authors there, but there was only a crowd of about 300 people. Robert Groden was the only author I recognized, and as for researchers none that I know of were there. Or at least they didn't make it known they were researchers. I only live 105 miles from Dallas now so I will be returning to Dealey Plaza often. I sure hope that the size of the crowd this year will not be diminished next year.

Mike, a lot of people came in for the conferences on the weekend, and were off to the races by Sunday night. There was a small gathering (perhaps 100 people) on Saturday for those who didn't elect to stay on till the 22nd.