The Education Forum

C.I.A./F.B.I. Doc

Harry J.Dean

Harry,

I didn't know you were suspected of being the Man in Mexico City pix. What an honor.

They let you off because of a dimple? I bet all the ladies like that.

Harry, will you be a friendly or hostile witness before the JFK Grand Jury?

BK

bkjfk@yahoo.com

Hi, Bill

I will be a friendly witness before the JFK Grand Jury. Re; the man in Mexico City

picture, it is a scary story {for me} and an intended doublecross by my then

associates.

Yes the chin dimple was helpful. But that Babe, Ava Gardner, really made it famous though.

Harry

Hi, Bill

I will be a friendly witness before the JFK Grand Jury. Re; the man in Mexico City

associates.

Yes the chin dimple was helpful. But that Babe, Ava Gardner, really made it famous though.

Harry

Harry,

Do you know you are a character in Joan's book?

She mentions you three times, once in regards to Howard. She also mentions Howard owning a light green Nash Rambler station wagon. Do you know that Howard owned such a car?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Hi, Bill

associates.

Harry

Harry,

She mentions you three times, once in regards to Howard. She also mentions Howard owning a light green Nash Rambler station wagon. Do you know that Howard owned such a car?

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Hi, Bill

Did not know was character in Joan's book. Can you lay out full details here or via e-mail?

Each time Howard returned here to So.Cal I drove him around, he very likely did have such

a car you mention. It is also likely that his wife used it much of the time he was away in

Florida {No Name Key anti-Castro activities}. I did not see that green rambler wagon.

What does Joan say re; that vehicle?.

Thanks Bill.

Harry

Harry,

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Hi, Bill

Did not know was character in Joan's book. Can you lay out full details here or via e-mail?

Each time Howard returned here to So.Cal I drove him around, he very likely did have such

a car you mention. It is also likely that his wife used it much of the time he was away in

Florida {No Name Key anti-Castro activities}. I did not see that green rambler wagon.

Thanks Bill. Harry

Harry, did you really call Howard a crumb?

I thought you were pals.

Jean does good by you.

She quotes you saying (p58) that Oswald was "doing the same job as I was," and (p. 281) that you met with FBI agent Rapp, of Pomona, Calf. office, a week after the assassination. "...Dean told Rapp that he had heard Loran Hall state that a Communist would be found for the murder of JFK."

On the same page she says, "Magison remembered something else. Howard just bought a light blue or green Nash Rambler, evan as Garrison witness Ed Girvus was to mention a light colored station wagon parked on the rail road track ot the rear of the Scool Book Drive in Dealey Plaza."

"Harry Dean, that CIA FPFCC infiltrator, also knew that Howard was in Dallas on November 22, 1963, 'I think Howard took a shot [at Kennedy],' Dean said, and he was in Dallas and all the other crumbs....I don't believe Oswald did."

Gee Harry, you promised to be a friendly witness, not a funny one. :lol:

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Harry,

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Hi, Bill

Thanks Bill. Harry

Harry, did you really call Howard a crumb?

I thought you were pals.

Jean does good by you.

She quotes you saying (p58) that Oswald was "doing the same job as I was," and (p. 281) that you met with FBI agent Rapp, of Pomona, Calf. office, a week after the assassination. "...Dean told Rapp that he had heard Loran Hall state that a Communist would be found for the murder of JFK."

On the same page she says, "Magison remembered something else. Howard just bought a light blue or green Nash Rambler, evan as Garrison witness Ed Girvus was to mention a light colored station wagon parked on the rail road track ot the rear of the Scool Book Drive in Dealey Plaza."

"Harry Dean, that CIA FPFCC infiltrator, also knew that Howard was in Dallas on November 22, 1963, 'I think Howard took a shot [at Kennedy],' Dean said, and he was in Dallas and all the other crumbs....I don't believe Oswald did."

Gee Harry, you promised to be a friendly witness, not a funny one. :lol:

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

There is/was a book by W.R. Morris {1985}, and other Morris writings I have never read, discovered

by me in 1999/2000. It is reported Morris used me at great length in this book titled ALIAS OSWALD.

It is possible Ms. Joan is quoting from that, or others by Morris.

I did meet with Rapp, he wanted confirmation on previous info. given to other Bureau agents

before the Nov 22,63 sad event. {there will be much more to Rapp's report than what Hall said}

Larry Howard was an anti-Castro ally of I and several others, he was an alright likeable person

but into the anti-Kennedy activitity with the group { as outlined in my manuscript book }. Did

W.R. Morris put the word " crumb " and other statements into my mouth in reference to Howard

et al.?

It is so that Howard and others of the group were attempting to involve me {timely discovered}

via Mexico City, in the Kennedy affair.

Harry

Joan Mellen: "Harry Dean, that CIA FPFCC infiltrator, also knew that Howard was in Dallas on November 22, 1963, 'I think Howard took a shot [at Kennedy],' Dean said, and he was in Dallas and all the other crumbs....I don't believe Oswald did."

Gee Harry, you promised to be a friendly witness, not a funny one. :tomatoes

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

There is/was a book by W.R. Morris {1985}, and other Morris writings I have never read, discovered

by me in 1999/2000. It is reported Morris used me at great length in this book titled ALIAS OSWALD.

It is possible Ms. Joan is quoting from that, or others by Morris. I did meet with Rapp, he wanted confirmation on previous info. given to other Bureau agents before the Nov 22,63 sad event. {there will be much more to Rapp's report than what Hall said}

Larry Howard was an anti-Castro ally of I and several others, he was an alright likeable person

but into the anti-Kennedy activitity with the group { as outlined in my manuscript book }. Did

W.R. Morris put the word " crumb " and other statements into my mouth in reference to Howard

et al.? It is so that Howard and others of the group were attempting to involve me {timely discovered}

Harry

Thanks Harry,

And can you say, "You no, good, lousy rotten crumb" like James Cagney?

BK

Joan Mellen: "Harry Dean, that CIA FPFCC infiltrator, also knew that Howard was in Dallas on November 22, 1963, 'I think Howard took a shot [at Kennedy],' Dean said, and he was in Dallas and all the other crumbs....I don't believe Oswald did."

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

It is possible Ms. Joan is quoting from that, or others by Morris. I did meet with Rapp, he wanted confirmation on previous info. given to other Bureau agents before the Nov 22,63 sad event. {there will be much more to Rapp's report than what Hall said}

et al.? It is so that Howard and others of the group were attempting to involve me {timely discovered}

Harry

Thanks Harry,

BK

-------------------------------

Maybe Harry can supply us with the names of Larry Howard's wife and children, and specifically what there ultimate careers centered upon.

Also, would he like to respond directly to e-mails from the Howards -- and spell out a little more clearly as to why they have never heard of him ??!!

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Harry

Thanks Harry,

BK

I do not understand?

Harry

Maybe Harry can supply us with the names of Larry Howard's wife and children, and specifically what there ultimate careers centered upon. Also, would he like to respond directly to e-mails from the Howards -- and spell out a little more clearly as to why they have never heard of him ??!!

Gerry, I know you are / were closer pals with Larry Howard than Harry Dean, but I don't know why or how his wife and kids would know him.

If you knew him so well, Did he or didn't Larry Howard own a Nash Rambler station wagon?

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Harry

Thanks Harry,

BK

-------------------------------

Maybe Harry can supply us with the names of Larry Howard's wife and children, and specifically what there ultimate careers centered upon.

Also, would he like to respond directly to e-mails from the Howards -- and spell out a little more clearly as to why they have never heard of him ??!!

Listen Hemming, I have no fight to do with you, and will not.

I stated knowing nothing of Larry having a light colored station wagon,

likewise in those days he had no wife to my knowing.

Yes, I would chat with Larry, your having said recently he yet lives?