The Education Forum

A Cuban in Dallas and AMLAME-4

Miguel Casas Saez - Cuban in Dallas - Of Possible interest 'GPFLOOR'(which is a CIA acronym for documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination)

WAVE-93

A G-2, and D.T.I.Agent (DGI error?) allegedly in Dallas on 11/22/63, it is difficult to ascertain how 'all of this fits in the big picture.' It is said he was trained in the Russian language, left Cuba on Sept 26th came to US (allegedly on a mission of 'infiltration to sabotage and report on your plans there') illegally under the fictictous name of 'Angel' Dominguez Hernandez. Was sighted in Miami attempting to obtain a boat and then it is difficult to tell what happened. An intel source states he was back in Cuba on Nov. 18, he was also allegedly in New York and seen again in Miami on October 31; Saez's aunt however says that 'Miguelito' was in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated. He is ostensibly one of Raul Castro's men 'and is very brave, very brave.' He is said to have left Dallas with two other men, and came back with a lot of money.

Other names mentioned are Wilfredo Ruissch and Jose Blancos Matias Hernandez

The document is new to me, but I am sure someone on the Forum is familiar with Saez, anybody?

Documents cite some AMOT Report's;

CC-409 Nov. 5, 1963

CC-412 Nov 15, 1963

EE--774 Nov 29, 1963

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=255661

Edited by Robert Howard

Miguel Casas Saez - Cuban in Dallas - Of Possible interest 'GPFLOOR'(which is a CIA acronym for documents pertaining to the Kennedy assassination)

WAVE-93

A G-2, and D.T.I.Agent (DGI error?) allegedly in Dallas on 11/22/63, it is difficult to ascertain how 'all of this fits in the big picture.' It is said he was trained in the Russian language, left Cuba on Sept 26th came to US (allegedly on a mission of 'infiltration to sabotage and report on your plans there') illegally under the fictictous name of 'Angel' Dominguez Hernandez. Was sighted in Miami attempting to obtain a boat and then it is difficult to tell what happened. An intel source states he was back in Cuba on Nov. 18, he was also allegedly in New York and seen again in Miami on October 31; Saez's aunt however says that 'Miguelito' was in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated. He is ostensibly one of Raul Castro's men 'and is very brave, very brave.' He is said to have left Dallas with two other men, and came back with a lot of money.

Other names mentioned are Wilfredo Ruissch and Jose Blancos Matias Hernandez

The document is new to me, but I am sure someone on the Forum is familiar with Saez, anybody?

Documents cite some AMOT Report's;

CC-409 Nov. 5, 1963

CC-412 Nov 15, 1963

EE--774 Nov 29, 1963

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=255661

fr Plumlee 12-23-05 reference previous post Dallas Cubans:

"... Oct 28 2004, 11:19 PM Post #15

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 1680

QUOTE(James Richards @ Oct 28 2004, 11:10 PM)

Looks like a person who hung around 'Sloppy Joes" and Bay Front Park about 1962. I think the picture was from around 1970. Do you know who he is. (Tosh Plumlee)

Tosh,

I have no idea who he is. He pops up in another photo with Alpha 66 heavyweight Diego Medina and I believe he bears a strong similarity to Oswald associate Celso Hernandez.

James

fm plumlee:

Would that be the Hernandez of the Dallas Oak Cliff Cubans who had the safe house on Zangs Blvd and Harlendale Streets? The gun-running Hernandez, also known as Cecil Farnandez?

note 12-23-05

: Cecil Farnandez (FBIref; was an associate of Barnard Torros (?sp and memory) Farnandez (Miguel Saez, FBI ref;) work for a short while at Dallas Aero Service, Dallas Love Field around 1962-63. (not sure of this date)

He received some guns from San Marcos that had been stolden from a military stockpile. ...where I do not know. These guns were taken by him and others to the La Barr training and stagging area near Bayou Buff LA and then on to Alpha-66.

Medina was picked up in the Everglades near JM/WAVE's sceret base known as, "The Farm" by ATF agents but he was let go. (reference FBI 62 and 26 File Dallas FBI OO)

This gentleman is discussed at some length in "Ultimate Sacrifice".

I differ with the conjecture of "US" that he was a patsy, however.

He was infiltrated into the US under a false name on September 26, 1963. He was apparently spotted in Chicago before JFK's trip to Chicago and was also apparently in Tampa at the time of JFK's trip to Tampa; and then was apparently in Texas on November 22nd. And of course he returned to Cuba on November 23, 1963.