The Education Forum

Here is a good version of the Nix film

I found this over at JFK chat, courtesy of a poster going by the name of "John D". Please forgive me if I fouled the link up but it is relatively easy to get to. In this film, the pergola and part of the grassy knoll are visible during the fatal head shot. This video appears to be part of an older JFK program shelved some time ago for whatever reason. I do not agree with the placement of the GK shooter in the video (the image never tracks the target). What I did find interesting is the direction the blood and brain material seems to be ejected. This may be worthy of a blood spatter analyst such as Sherry Guiterrez (sp). to evaluate as it could give a clue to shot trajectory. Given the clarity of this film, I think it worthwile. It can be found at www.ricenpeas.com Click under the heading "The Day the Dream Died".

Jason Vermeer

I found this over at JFK chat, courtesy of a poster going by the name of "John D". Please forgive me if I fouled the link up but it is relatively easy to get to. In this film, the pergola and part of the grassy knoll are visible during the fatal head shot. This video appears to be part of an older JFK program shelved some time ago for whatever reason. I do not agree with the placement of the GK shooter in the video (the image never tracks the target). What I did find interesting is the direction the blood and brain material seems to be ejected. This may be worthy of a blood spatter analyst such as Sherry Guiterrez (sp). to evaluate as it could give a clue to shot trajectory. Given the clarity of this film, I think it worthwile. It can be found at www.ricenpeas.com Click under the heading "The Day the Dream Died".

Jason Vermeer

Jason.

Any idea as to where the sound came from that they used for the Zapruder sequence? That was pretty interesting. And it did did make it appear as if there were 2 headshots delivered - one from the GKS and one from NCG.

Possibly the dictabelt was used? A very cleaned up and resampled version?

There is an interesting flash of light that obscures Kellerman, just prior to the second shot, as per this version. I can see it in z329 - z332 - but it doesn't look like it synchs with their version. ?

- lee

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

Jason Vermeer

Jason.

Any idea as to where the sound came from that they used for the Zapruder sequence? That was pretty interesting. And it did did make it appear as if there were 2 headshots delivered almost simultaneously - one from the GKS and one from NCG.

Lee, a lot of times they will overlay the dictabelt recording onto the Zapruder film and either let you hear the sounds of the impulses as recorded or enhance the sound where the impulses were. Jason Vermeer

- lee

In this film, the pergola and part of the grassy knoll are visible during the fatal head shot. This video appears to be part of an older JFK program shelved some time ago for whatever reason. I do not agree with the placement of the GK shooter in the video (the image never tracks the target).

Admittedly, the film is not of sufficient quality to show the gunman tracking the target, but I do assert that a full viewing of the Nix film shows that after the headshot, the gunman is no longer in firing position, but rather turning to the viewer's left as though watching the limo depart the plaza. Regardless, the location of the Nix gunman isn't a matter of "placement," but rather that the morphing of the image into a photo of a shooter is phoney. There is a discussion about this same film on Lancer, where the Classic Gunman image has been discussed:

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...e=&topic_page=2

T.C.