The Education Forum

Oswald and the Dark Complected Man

Jim Feemster

I'VE NOT SEEN THIS COMPARRISON RAISED BEFORE.

GO BACK AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE DCM IN DEALY PLAZA. YES THE MAN WHO RAISED HIS FIST IN THE AIR POSSIBLY SIGNALING ONE OF THE SHOOTING TEAMS AS JFK COMES IN FRONT OF HIS POSITION ON THE NORTH SIDE OF ELM ST, JUST BESIDE AND BENEATH THE STEMMONS FRWY SIGN.

NOW GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR COPIES OF DOCUMENTARY FILMS AND FIND OSWALD HANDING OUT FPC HANDBILLS IN N. O. INFRONT OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE MART. NOW WAIT FOR IT.........

WAIT FOR IT......

THERE HE IS! A TALL , SLIM, CUBAN, DCM, WEARING THE SAME STYLE CAP HE IS WEARING IN DEALY PLAZA MONTHS LATER, ACCEPTING A HANDBILL FROM OSWALD AS HE WALKS INTO THE PICTURE FROM THE LEFT.

NOW FREEZE FRAME.

I DON'T KNOW THAT IT IS THE SAME GUY BUT IT SURE DOES FAVOR HIM.

I DON'T HAVE THE EQUIPMENT OR THE SKILL TO ENHANCE AND/OR SPLIT SCREEN BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE'S BEST EFFORT TO TEST OUT MY SUSPICION.

JIM FEEMSTER

Hi Marcel and Jim

Unless I am missing something, Marcel, I don't see in the picture you posted anyone corresponding to Jim's description of the man with Oswald in New Orleans -- a tall slim Cuban (what's a DCM?) wearing a cap and accepting a Fair Play for Cuba handill from Oswald. As I understand it, this is from a film of Oswald handing out handbills, so could it be another frame that shows the man? Also I would like to be able to compare with the shot of Dealey Plaza that Jim interprets as being the same the dark complected man wearing a cap. Any further help would be most appreciated. I am curious.

Chris

.../...

Marcel, I don't see in the picture you posted anyone corresponding to Jim's description of the man with Oswald in New Orleans

.../...

(what's a DCM?)

.../...

Christopher,

The picture I sent comes from the movie to which Jim refers.

I'm not at home for the moment.

I'm in Luxemburg for duty reasons and therefore I don't have my movies collection with me (only several photos and frames collections into my laptop.)

It will be GREAT if someone could send the frame in which appears the guy in question.

Before I left, DCM means Darck Complected Man aka The Cuban aka Umbrella man Friend.

See my analysis regarding DCM: http://users.skynet.be/copweb/jfk/Orlando%...sch%20Avila.htm

Best regards... ;)

Marcel

.../...

Marcel, I don't see in the picture you posted anyone corresponding to Jim's description of the man with Oswald in New Orleans

.../...

(what's a DCM?)

.../...

Christopher,

The picture I sent comes from the movie to which Jim refers.

I'm not at home for the moment.

I'm in Luxemburg for duty reasons and therefore I don't have my movies collection with me (only several photos and frames collections into my laptop.)

It will be GREAT if someone could send the frame in which appears the guy in question.

Before I left, DCM means Darck Complected Man aka The Cuban aka Umbrella man Friend.

See my analysis regarding DCM: http://users.skynet.be/copweb/jfk/Orlando%...sch%20Avila.htm

Best regards... :hotorwot

Marcel

undefined

YHANKS FOR RESPONDING, GUYS.

MARCEL GREAT WEB SITE AND PIC COMPARISONS. THE BOSCH PHOTOS ARE INDEED CLOSE.

FILIPE, I MADE A MISTAKE. IN THE FILM I WAS THINKING OF THE " DCM " WALKS PAST OSWALD AS HE IS HANDING OUT HIS HANDBILLS TO PASSERSBY. HOWEVER, THIS SCENE TAKES PLACE ON THE CORNER OF TWO STREETS AS THERE CAN BE SEEN A STREET SIGN. OSWALD HANDS A HANDBILL TO THE SUBJECT I AM REFERRING TO AS THE "DCM'.

IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME GENERAL LOCATION OF THE PIC MARCEL SENT JUST A DIFFERENT SCENE.

BUT YOU WILL SEE THE DCM WALKING TAKING A FEW STEPS AND YOU WILL NOTICE HE IS TALL AND SLIM.

MARCEL, DOES YOUR RESEARCH GIVE BOSCH'S HEIGHT?

• 3 years later...
undefined

YHANKS FOR RESPONDING, GUYS.

MARCEL GREAT WEB SITE AND PIC COMPARISONS. THE BOSCH PHOTOS ARE INDEED CLOSE.

FILIPE, I MADE A MISTAKE. IN THE FILM I WAS THINKING OF THE " DCM " WALKS PAST OSWALD AS HE IS HANDING OUT HIS HANDBILLS TO PASSERSBY. HOWEVER, THIS SCENE TAKES PLACE ON THE CORNER OF TWO STREETS AS THERE CAN BE SEEN A STREET SIGN. OSWALD HANDS A HANDBILL TO THE SUBJECT I AM REFERRING TO AS THE "DCM'.

IT'S PROBABLY THE SAME GENERAL LOCATION OF THE PIC MARCEL SENT JUST A DIFFERENT SCENE.

BUT YOU WILL SEE THE DCM WALKING TAKING A FEW STEPS AND YOU WILL NOTICE HE IS TALL AND SLIM.

MARCEL, DOES YOUR RESEARCH GIVE BOSCH'S HEIGHT?

I am trying to learn more about the Cuban Exiles. One big question is: Who was The Cuban in Dealey Plaza, the one who signaled for the second volley of shots? No one seems to know for sure. Here is a picture of the Cuban, sitting on the curb, a photo of Filipe Vidal Santiago and one man who I thought looked like The Cuban in Dealey Plaza, but his skin is too light. That's Oscar Del Pino. I don't know how often this has been discussed, but it seems like quite awhile. Is this old news?

Kathy C

post-5645-1263696432_thumb.jpg

post-5645-1263696477_thumb.jpg

post-5645-1263696654_thumb.jpg