The Education Forum

David Healy, disinformation agent?

Len Colby

'Len Colby' wrote:

[...]

You didn't answer the question "What difference would access to the original make regarding the content alteration alleged in TGZFH?"

[...]

dgh01: guess your going to have to wait...

David, you've already said that you have not seen any proof of alteration, so you must be able to say what there was about all those alteration claims in TGZFH that didn't seem convincing to you. Len's question is a fair one and considering you have responded countless times in these alteration threads ... you should have no trouble addressing his questions. Is it your intention to only offer nonresponsive replies on this forum?

Bill

'Len Colby' wrote:

[...]

You didn't answer the question "What difference would access to the original make regarding the content alteration alleged in TGZFH?"

[...]

David, you've already said that you have not seen any proof of alteration, so you must be able to say what there was about all those alteration claims in TGZFH that didn't seem convincing to you. Len's question is a fair one and considering you have responded countless times in these alteration threads ... you should have no trouble addressing his questions. Is it your intention to only offer nonresponsive replies on this forum?

Bill

amongst all your talents let's add another, that of a mind reader -- rofl -- For the record; I deal with those that understand travelling mattes and compositing -- later on, we'll keep you busy for the next 3 years, never fear!

Seeing you brought the subject up, just what does Len understand when it comes to optical film printing? Should I waste my time educating him?

You buy into this forum too?

Edited by David G. Healy

'Len Colby' wrote:

[...]

[...]

Bill

amongst all your talents let's add another, that of a mind reader -- rofl -- For the record; I deal with those that understand travelling mattes and compositing -- later on, we'll keep you busy for the next 3 years, never fear!

Seeing you brought the subject up, just what does Len understand when it comes to optical film printing? Should I waste my time educating him?

You buy into this forum too?

Bill - As you suspected he is continuing to "only offer non-responsive replies on this forum".

David - Congratulations your master, Jack White, has taught you well in the art of inventing a dodge to avoid answering troublesome questions. Just what does my understanding or lack thereof about optical film printing have to do with my question? How much do you think Dean Fielding, Oliver Stone and Zavada understand about optical film printing? Because they all agree that what you propose was not possible at the time and if it was done would be easily detectable. But hey, I guess all your years working with video and more recent experience using film editing software have taught you a lot because you presume to more than they do. Now that we’re on the subject, just what do you understand about optical film printing?

As an incentive for you to reply to the question (from my previous post), I am prepared to admit that I was wrong and that you merely poorly worded you statement, rather than tried to deceive. IF your answer makes sense.

Len