The Education Forum

Costella’s new job

Len Colby

Len, have you not heard Baghdad Bob's latest claim ...

March 28, 2006

"David Healy always addresses the issues and does not merely make moronic say-nothing replies in order to try and cover-up his lack of forethought concerning possible Zapruder film alteration."

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Len, have you not heard Baghdad Bob's latest claim ...

March 28, 2006

"David Healy always addresses the issues and does not merely make moronic say-nothing replies in order to try and cover-up his lack of forethough concerning possible Zapruder film alteration."

you have demonstrated to me and others competent in the photographic arts, that you have ANY clue about photography in general or compositing specifically -- its no surprise to me you can't document now, or in the past, photo expertise.

Not a vote of confidence for Roland Zavada and Ray Fielding.

Forget about Len, he's late, you guy's really have to get your schedules down pat -- you're so predicatable, its funny. For that sake -- he's in the same league as a few others, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, either....

"you have demonstrated to me and others competent in the photographic arts, that you have ANY clue about photography in general or compositing specifically -- its no surprise to me you can't document now, or in the past, photo expertise."

David, I understood what Groden said about the things that demonstrate why the existing Zapruder film was not altered, especially in the way that you suggest. It has been YOU who has not addressed even the simpliest aspects of it. Instead you continue to offer say-nothing snippets for a rebuttal. Any time you wish to take your hands out of your pants and start addressing the points I put to you in my past responses - feel free to do so!

"Not a vote of confidence for Roland Zavada and Ray Fielding."

Still nothing of substance to say, David?

"Forget about Len, he's late, you guy's really have to get your schedules down pat -- you're so predicatable, its funny. For that sake -- he's in the same league as a few others, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, either...."

You can start addressing the issues put to you at any time instead of continuing your usual Baghdad Bob approach. We all will continue to wait for you as long as it takes.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Guest John Gillespie

John Costella says he is now an employee of the federal government of Australia. I was wondering if he or any of his friends would be willing to elaborate.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...ntro/index.html

Len

What an interesting turn of events. A few examples of Costella's mistakes show up on this forum and a request for a correction to the web page you list is made...and suddenly this new disclaimer appears I would bet the mistakes (which now becomes disinformation) will remain to fool the unsuspecting for as long as the page remains active. What a crock. Still it's kind of funny to see Fetzers own site hosting proven disinformation given his tirades on the subject of disinformation.

Whats even more interesting is that another forum member, Evan Burton, is an employee of the Australian Federal Government and he seems pretty free to speak his mind about the US Space program, the Wellstone crash and 9/11. Perhaps Evan could comment on thios sudden stroke of nationalism on Costella's part.

The term "Confusion Agent" comes to mind, n'est ce pas?

You can start addressing the issues put to you at any time instead of continuing your usual Baghdad Bob approach. We all will continue to wait for you as long as it takes.

That is very unlikely to ever happen, he has been avoiding addressing the issues since I showed up here and LONG before that from the looks of it (the older posts I went over). If you are waiting for a straight answer from "Reno Dave" you'd best be patient!!

• 1 month later...

Colby has never told us WHOM HE WORKS FOR. If it is an

intelligence agency, would he tell us? If it is an intelligence

agency would he give us false information? Or would he

just refuse to tell us?

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Colby has never told us WHOM HE WORKS FOR. If it is an

intelligence agency, would he tell us? If it is an intelligence

agency would he give us false information? Or would he

just refuse to tell us?

Jack

Jack you genius I'm self employeed as you could have seen if you'd had enough brains to click on the link for my bio which has been at the bottom of all posts since I joined the forum.

Don't kid yourself your lunacy is so off the mark I doubt any intelligence agency cares about you if they even know who you are. The CIA probably thinks that people like you help their cause because you bring discredit upon their critics.

For what ever it's worth Fetzer is now claiming that Costella works for the Australian Dept. of Defense. I doubt they would give him security clearence let alone a job and all the secrecy is suspicious. I wonder if the job is like those held by Walter Mitty and John Nash. But if it's true by your own logic he is longer credible.

'Len Colby' inked:

[...]

For what ever it's worth Fetzer is now claiming that Costella works for the Australian Dept. of Defense. I doubt they would give him security clearence let alone a job and all the secrecy is suspicious. I wonder if the job is like those held by Walter Mitty and John Nash. But if it's true by your own logic he is longer credible.

ahh what would you know about security clearences, Len? Not nervous are ya?

I wonder if the job is like those held by Walter Mitty and John Nash. But if it's true by your own logic he is longer credible.

Len, the person that walks the President's dog and pick's up its crap has a security clearence - just thought you should keep that in mind when wondering what Costella could possibly be doing related to National Security. Also, your remark about David's past logic is a good one ... I had to smile because it was true and on target. But I think you'll find that while David suffers from a case of ignorance over the evidence in the JFK assassination, he also suffers from selective paranoia as well. In other words, David only applies his brand of logic when it best suits his needs and plays dumb about it when it back-bites him in the ass.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

'Len Colby' inked:

[...]

ahh what would you know about security clearences, Len? Not nervous are ya?

To be honest I know very little even though Jack and Fetzer and the crazy old lady down the street have accused me of being a CIA agent. I do know a little bit about Costella though:

1) he believes that the 6th Floor Museum's very low-fi web cam is part of nefariuos plot to keep researchers in Dealy Plaza under survelence

2) he believes the rain sensors in DP are really listening devices and are part of the same mefarious plot, *

3) he suspects that the teacher who substituted for him at Mentone Grammer is a CIA agent,

4) he suspected that his (now) ex-wire was a CIA agent,

5) he believes that the CIA (or some other intelligence agency) sabotaged his shirts, electric razor, digital camera and memory card while the were in checked baggage in order to undermine his presntation at Fetzer's conference in Duluth.

6) **

This leads me to conclude he is a paranoid nut.

As to number 5) above all he had to do was but a new shirt and razor to resolve the first two, something that could have done in a few minutes esp.since he had a local contact (Fetzer). I also wonder what kind of idiot would put a digital camera, let alone a memory card with images he needed for a presentation the next day into checked baggage.

I also know until his new job he was working as a grammer school science and math teacher being perhaps the world's most under employeed science PhD.

This leads me to conclude that although he might be quite brilliant when it comes to science he is clueless regarding practicle matters.

I also know he wrote a spurious chapter for American Assassination speculating about particle weapons. This leads me to conclude he has problems with thinking rationally. Also sound like the kind of stuff a particle physicist working for the Dept. of Defense would research. If I were a general I would be worried that he might "spill the beans".

A 9/11 CT who worked at Sadia Nat. Labs and is now part of ST9/11 said he probably would have lost his clearence if he had publicly questioned 9/11 while working there.

For all of the above reasons I doubt he would get security clearence.

Len

PS - I'm not nervious, if I was I wouldn't have metioned Fetzer's claim here. If the Aussies gave Costella clearence that reflects negitively on them more than it does positively on him.

* it should be pointed out that for this to be true the Dallas parks dept would have to be "in on it" the risks of involving more people would NOT be worth the benefit of being able to hear what people a saying in the plaza. I'm sure it the CIA wanted to plant listening devices in DP they could do so without the benefit of rain sensors or risks of involving the parks dept.

**PPS - EDITED TO ADD - Costella also believes the Moon landings were faked!

Edited by Len Colby

To be honest i know very little even though Jack and Fetzer and the crazy old lady down the street have accused me of being a CIA agent. I do know a little bit about Costella 1) he believes that the 6th Floor Museum's very low-fi web cam is part of nefariuos plot to keep researchers in Dealy Plaza under survelence 2) he believes the rain sensors in DP are really listening devices and are part of the same mefarious plot, 3) he suspects that the teacher who substituted for him at Mentone Grammer is a CIA agent, 4) he suspected that his (now) ex-wire was a CIA agent, 5) he believes that the CIA (or some other intelligence agency) sabotaged his shirts, electric razor, digital camera and memory card while the were in checked baggage in order to undermine his presntation at Fetzer's conference in Duluth.

This leads me to conclude he is a paranoid nut.

As to number 5) above all he had to do was but a new shirt and razor to resolve the first two, something that could have done in a few minutes esp.since he had a local contact (Fetzer). I also wonder what kind of idiot would put a digital camera let alone a memory card with images he needed for a presentation the next day into checked baggage?

I also know until his new job he was working as a grammer school science and math teacher being perhaps the worlds most under employeed science PhD.

Len, I think you have just explained why John Costella would be chosen for some sort of national security work - it's obvious that he is "expendable". I suspect that we'll possibly see Costella on the world news one evening after they have just announced that their leader had just been shot as the camera will then quickly go to a scene where it looks like some guy resembling John Costella will be being led through an Australian police station screaming, "I'm just a patsy!"

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller