The Education Forum

A Question For James Richards

Hi James,

Since joining last September, I've noticed that you've found a lot of "very interesting character(s)" who require more looking into and research. If you had to name the top ten most "interesting," who would they be (other than the obvious ones like Oswald, Ruby, Tippit, etc)?

Just curious, Thomas

Hi James,

Since joining last September, I've noticed that you've found a lot of "very interesting character(s)" who require more looking into and research. If you had to name the top ten most "interesting," who would they be (other than the obvious ones like Oswald, Ruby, Tippit, etc)?

Just curious, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

For me, the ten most interesting and in no particular order would be -

1: David Morales

2: Robert Emmett Johnson

3: Tony Izquierdo

4: Rafael Quintero

5: Bernardo De Torres

6: Arturo Espaillat

7: Rafael Villaverde

8: Felipe Vidal Santiago

9: Col. William Bishop

10: Rip Robertson

There are a couple more I would have included but I am not prepared to name them on a public forum.

FWIW.

Cheers,

James

James,

What about Ralph Geb?

If you haven't heard of him, neither had I until a few minutes ago.

I received my copy today of the book The Men on the Sixth Floor. One of the best kept secrets (from me anyway) in JFK research is this book's possible identification of the Mexico City mystery man, falsely identified in photos as Lee Harvey Oswald.

In leafing through the book this evening, I came across the story of Gene Noblitt, who saw one of the Mexico City photos in the book Appointment in Dallas and immediately recognized the man as an old high school classmate from the class of 1938, Ralph Geb.

The Men on the Sixth Floor has a 1938 yearbook photo of Geb, and he indeed looks like he could be the guy in the Mexico City photos 25 years later. The kicker is that another of Noblitt's and Geb's 1938 classmates was Mac Wallace. Ralph Geb and Mac Wallace were best friends.

I don't need to say what it means if it was really Mac's buddy Ralph Geb mistaken for, and quite possibly impersonating, Oswald in Mexico City.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

James,

What do you know about Geb? I remember seeing that photo you've posted, probably here on the forum. I did a search for Geb before posting and found nothing. Is there a thread? When was the photo taken?

Ron

James,

Never mind, I found the thread, with the photo you posted, back in October:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...987entry42987

Ron

Hi Thomas,

For me, the ten most interesting and in no particular order would be -

1: David Morales

2: Robert Emmett Johnson

3: Tony Izquierdo

4: Rafael Quintero

5: Bernardo De Torres

6: Arturo Espaillat

7: Rafael Villaverde

8: Felipe Vidal Santiago

9: Col. William Bishop

10: Rip Robertson

There are a couple more I would have included but I am not prepared to name them on a public forum.

FWIW.

Cheers,

James

James,

Hmmm...

Very interesting characters, indeed!

Thanks, Thomas :ice