The Education Forum

The Secret KGB: JFK Assassination Files

For those Aussies interested:

Time: 11.15

Channel: 10

Duration: 110 Minutes

The KGB was, for 50 years, the most effective intelligence agency the world had ever seen. Was the KGB involved in the shooting of John F. Kennedy? Hosted by Roger Moore.

Edited by Adam Wilkinson

Guest Stephen Turner

Was the KGB involved in the shooting of John F. Kennedy? Hosted by Roger Moore.

NO.

Steve,

I agree with you entirely. I do not think the KGB had any involvement in the conspiracy, however I will still be watching tonight.

Cheers,

Adam. :lol:

Adam, perhaps you would be willing to post a brief synopsis of the programme for the non Aussie members?

thanks, Steve.

The KGB was, for 50 years, the most effective intelligence agency the world had ever seen. Was the KGB involved in the shooting of John F. Kennedy? Hosted by Roger Moore.

Adam, it's an interesting (though drawnout) piece. Mostly (IMO) for some of the images to copy off the dvd that 'crazy prices' stock (that one and others in the series) for 5-10 bucks a pop.

Adam,

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I read it too late to catch the show. It doesn't sound like a genuine attempt to find the answer. The chances of the KGB assassinating JFK and successfully covering it up are about the same as Roger Moore being the grassy knoll gunman.

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve,

Unfortunately I missed the show as I fell asleep before it came on.

;)

You were probably drugged by ex KGB agents posing as fair dinkum Aussies. ;)

Steve,

Unfortunately I missed the show as I fell asleep before it came on.

;)

You were probably drugged by ex KGB agents posing as fair dinkum Aussies. ;)

The DVD is worth it if only to watch the re-enactment. They have to bend their dummy over and hang him off the far right side of the car in order to get the SBT shot to point back to the TSBD. Of course, they fail to acknowledge that Kennedy wasn't in this position when the SBT shot is believed to have been fired.

Edited by Pat Speer