The Education Forum

Ruth Paine and her "friends"

Ruth Paine during her Warren Commission testimony admits that she is a "Quaker" her exact words are

JENNER - And you were married where, in Philadelphia?

Mrs. PAINE - It was suburban Philadelphia. Friends meeting in Media, Pa.

Mr. JENNER - Would you tell us what the Friends meeting is which you have mentioned?

Mrs. PAINE - I am a member of the Society of Friends often known as Quakers.

Mr. JENNER - You are a Quaker?

Mrs. PAINE - I am.

Mr. JENNER - When did you embrace that faith?

Mrs. PAINE - I joined in early 1951, I believe.

Mr. JENNER - Has any other member of your family embraced the Quaker faith?

Mrs. PAINE - Yes My Brother is also a Quaker.

Anybody that knows anything about Communism is well aware that Communists used to hide out in religous organizations. One of their favorite ones was the Quaker faith. Quakers are a defunked religous organization that Ben Franklin used to belong to. which was centered around the city of Philidelphia. When FBI agents used to interogate suspected Communists it was common practice for these Communists to tell the FBI that they were Quakers.

Jim Jones who was an admitted Communist used to run a religous organization called the "Peoples Temple" which was a front for a Communist organization that used to operate out of the Communist counrty of Guyana.

These Communist organizations used to also call themselves "friends" like American Friends Service Committee. if you do a google search for the AFSC. You will find out that it is a Communist front group. Attatched below is an article written by Bill Kelly a Kennedy Researcher. In this article it shows the many Oswald,Ruth Paine, Communist,Quaker connections. Even though it quotes Russo which I have issues with it is a great article .

Hi Mark,

Your web site claims that Ruth Paine is a communist. As her WC testimony shows, she is a Quaker, and not a communist.

While there a certainly many communist connections to the JFK assassination, Ruth Paine's Quaker associations don't make her a communist.

I think Ruth Paine became a Quaker convert while a student at Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio, where her brother lives, and as she notes in her testimony, is also a Quaker. She moved to Philadelphia and taught at a Quaker school, and met Michael Paine at a folk dance. Michael Paine's mother and stepfather, Arthur Young, his main mentor, also espoused Quaker beliefs.

While Philadelphia is indeed the World Capitol of Quakerism, founded by Chief Quaker Billy Penn, the Quakers are not "defunk," and are as strong today as they were in 1951. Non violence is a hallmark of Quakerism that also makes them anti-war activists, they were indeed infiltrated by the FBI as part of the COINTELPRO counter-intelligence program in the 50s-60s until 1970. That's when the Media, Pa. FBI office was burglarized by anti-war activisits and their files stolen and published by counter-culture newspapers (and the Washington Post).

While I don't know the Jim Jones connection can hold water either, my good friend John Judge has done a lot of research on that whole scene and I don't think there's a communist or Quaker connection there, but I'm sure if you look close enough you can find one.

In addition, the article I wrote many years ago has previously been posted on this forum, is now obsolete, contains many mistakes and innacuries that have yet to be corrected.

The best work on the Paines done thus far is the work done by Carol Ewitt, Esq., Barbara LaMonica and Steve Jones, and a member of this forum has recently taken up the Paine connections, the results of which I am sure he will share with us and post here when ready.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Guest Stephen Turner

Mr Carter, this is the second time you have labeled the Paines Communists. Do you intend to post one scintilla of evidence to back this, quite frankly ridiculous claim up.

Hi Mark,

Your web site claims that Ruth Paine is a communist. As her WC testimony shows, she is a Quaker, and not a communist.

While there a certainly many communist connections to the JFK assassination, Ruth Paine's Quaker associations don't make her a communist.

I think Ruth Paine became a Quaker convert while a student at Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio, where her brother lives, and as she notes in her testimony, is also a Quaker. She moved to Philadelphia and taught at a Quaker school, and met Michael Paine at a folk dance. Michael Paine's mother and stepfather, Arthur Young, his main mentor, also espoused Quaker beliefs.

While Philadelphia is indeed the World Capitol of Quakerism, founded by Chief Quaker Billy Penn, the Quakers are not "defunk," and are as strong today as they were in 1951. Non violence is a hallmark of Quakerism that also makes them anti-war activists, they were indeed infiltrated by the FBI as part of the COINTELPRO counter-intelligence program in the 50s-60s until 1970. That's when the Media, Pa. FBI office was burglarized by anti-war activisits and their files stolen and published by counter-culture newspapers (and the Washington Post).

While I don't know the Jim Jones connection can hold water either, my good friend John Judge has done a lot of research on that whole scene and I don't think there's a communist or Quaker connection there, but I'm sure if you look close enough you can find one.

In addition, the article I wrote many years ago has previously been posted on this forum, is now obsolete, contains many mistakes and innacuries that have yet to be corrected.

The best work on the Paines done thus far is the work done by Carol Ewitt, Esq., Barbara LaMonica and Steve Jones, and a member of this forum has recently taken up the Paine connections, the results of which I am sure he will share with us and post here when ready.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Mr Carter, this is the second time you have labeled the Paines Communists. Do you intend to post one scintilla of evidence to back this, quite frankly ridiculous claim up.

Do some research work on Michael Paines Father George Lyman Paine he ran in politics as a Communist back in the 1940s. Communism is a Generational trend passed on to their children. Do you have any real proof that he is not a Communist? The Paines showed some real strange behavior during John Kennedy's assassination.

Hi Mark,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

By saying that the Quaker faith is defunked I meant that not a big religion like Christianity and can not be readily checked out like Christianity. It is a well documented fact that anti war protesting during the Viet Nam era was created by Communists to try and stop the war which was a war against Communism. The Viet Nam war was a war against Communism Right! or don't you even know that! Well who wanted the war stopped? The answer is Communists. It was the FBI that was in charge of arresting Communists and investigating Communists. I am not saying that "all" Quakers are Communist. I am saying that Communists used to use religion as a cover for their operations. If you know so little about Communism then how could you judge anything that I write.

What is interesting about your article that you are trying to retract is that Ruth Paine worked for Jewish organizations. Communism and the many forms that it was marketed under was created by a German Jew by the name of Carl Marx. But you probably have never heard of him Right. The anti war movement during the Viet Nma era was created by Communist Jews here in the U.S. Jerry Rubin,Allan Ginsberg,Bob Dylan. But you probably didn't know that the three people mentioned above are Jewish Right. What do you know?

You obviously do NOT know anything about Jonestown. Jim Jones used to have guest speakers from the Russian embassy at the camp. There are hundreds of hours of tape recorded speeches from Jonestown where Jim Jones ADMITS that he is a Communist on these tapes.

MARK, YOU ARE MAKING A LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS HERE.

By saying that the Quaker faith is defunked I meant that not a big religion like Christianity and can not be readily checked out like Christianity.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE QUAKERS ALL YOU WANT. THE SWARTHMORE AND HAVERFORD COLLEGE LIBRARIES (WHERE PRISCILLA JOHNSON AND MICAHEL PAINE ATTENDED) ARE DEVOTED TO QUAKER ARCHIVES, IF YOU'RE SO INCLINED TO CHECK THEM OUT.

It is a well documented fact that anti war protesting during the Viet Nam era was created by Communists to try and stop the war which was a war against Communism. The Viet Nam war was a war against Communism Right! or don't you even know that! Well who wanted the war stopped? The answer is Communists.

WELL I WAS AGAINST THE WAR, NOT BECAUSE I WAS A COMMUNIST, OR WAS INFLUENCED BY THEIR PROPAGANDA, BUT BECAUSE I WANTED TO STOP LBJ AND THE US GOVERNMENT FROM KILLING MY FRIENDS AND COMMITTING THE COUNTRY TO INSANITY. THAT CUBA OR USSR OR ANY COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT WAS BEHIND THE ANTI-VIETNAM WAR EFFORT IS NOT A WELL DOCUMENTED FACT BUT AN EXCUSE FOR THE FBI TO INFILTRATE AND CONTROL THE MOVEMENT.

It was the FBI that was in charge of arresting Communists and investigating Communists. I am not saying that "all" Quakers are Communist. I am saying that Communists used to use religion as a cover for their operations. If you know so little about Communism then how could you judge anything that I write.

I CAN ONLY JUDGE WHAT YOU WRITE AND I RESENT YOU USING MY ARTICLE TO PROMOTE YOUR BELIEFS AND AGENDA, WHATEVER IT IS. AND I HAVE PRIVATELY ASKED THAT YOU REMOVE MY ARTICLE BECAUSE IT IS NO LONGER VALID, SO I NOW ASK YOU IN PUBLIC TO PLEASE EDIT MY ARTICLE OUT OF YOUR POST.

What is interesting about your article that you are trying to retract is that Ruth Paine worked for Jewish organizations.

NOW ITS NOT THE COMMUNISTS BUT THE JEWS, HEA? WHAT JEWISH ORGANIZATION DID RUTH PAINE WORK FOR AGAIN?

Communism and the many forms that it was marketed under was created by a German Jew by the name of Carl Marx. But you probably have never heard of him Right.

I KNOW ALL ABOUT CARL, AND MICHALE PAINE'S POP LYMAN, FOUNDER OF THE TROTYSKITE PARTY IN THE USA, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO TROTSKY IN MEXICO CITY, IT'S YOU WHO I NEVER HEARD OF. YOU CLAIM TO BE AN "HISTORIAN," I NOW QUESTION THAT. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHERE IS YOUR DEGREE FROM - MY HISTORY DEGREE IS FROM UNIVERISTY OF DAYTON, OHIO - AND WHERE DO YOU TEACH THIS STUFF, UNDER THE GUISE OF BEING AN HISTORAN?

The anti war movement during the Viet Nma era was created by Communist Jews here in the U.S. Jerry Rubin,Allan Ginsberg,Bob Dylan. But you probably didn't know that the three people mentioned above are Jewish Right. What do you know?

I WAS BUSTED IN CHICAGO FOR INSITING A RIOT WITH JERRY, I'VE HAD A FEW CONVERSATIONS WITH ALAN, AND I KNOW BOB WOULD MOST DEFINATELY RESENT BEING CALLED A COMMUNIST. AND WHAT DOES BEING JEWISH HAVE TO DO WITH IT AGAIN?

You obviously do NOT know anything about Jonestown. Jim Jones used to have guest speakers from the Russian embassy at the camp. There are hundreds of hours of tape recorded speeches from Jonestown where Jim Jones ADMITS that he is a Communist on these tapes.

MY GOOD FRIEND JOHN JUDGE HAS STUDIED JONESTOWN INSIDE OUT, AND DETERMINED THAT IT WAS AN CIA MKULTRA MIND CONTROL OFFSHOOT THAT GOT OUT OF CONTROL [GOOGLE JOHN JUDGE JONESTOWN - RATHOUSE SITE HAS STUFF], AND MOST SUCH COMMNITIES ARE COMMUNIST, WITH A SELF-SERVING DICTATOR AT THE HEAD.

I GUESS YOU ARE NOW GOING TO TELL US THAT THE COMMUNISTS WERE BEHIND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINTION.

AND I ASK YOU AGAIN TO PLEASE EDIT MY ARTICLE FROM YOUR POST.

THANKS,

BILL KELLY

Edited by William Kelly

Guest Stephen Turner

Do some research work on Michael Paines Father George Lyman Paine he ran in politics as a Communist back in the 1940s. Communism is a Generational trend passed on to their children. Do you have any real proof that he is not a Communist? The Paines showed some real strange behavior during John Kennedy's assassination.

Michael paines father was a commited Trotskyite, If you do not know the HUGE differences between this and the kind of Communism you are talking about there is little point in continuing. As regards my not having proof, thats not how it works, you introduced the claim, you provide the evidence. But I suspect from your general tone that this is more about having an anti Communist rant, than actually trying to solve this murder case....Steve.

The idea that someone is a communist because their father was a communist (is this a fact or was his grandfather a communist?), is completely bizarre. You will to apply more logic if you are going to contribute anything of any worth to the investigation.

By the way, if you think the politics of your parents is really that important, you should do some research into Michael Paine’s father.

The thing about the Quakers is that actually follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. That is why they refuse to fight in wars. Like Jesus Christ they are pacifists. All early Christians were pacifists. That is why they were thrown to the lions (they refused to fight for the Roman Army). This changed when the religion was nationalized by the Roman state. After that, “Christians” were told by the Pope that it was okay to fight in wars.

Quakers have a long record of supporting the rights of minorities. They were heavily involved in the civil rights movement. Ruth and Michael Paine were both members of the American Civil Liberties Union.

You also made some strange comments on the Louis Mortimer Bloomfield thread yesterday.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6622

John great article but you tend to leave out the huge Jewish connection to this whole thing. Over 80% of the people mentioned in your article are Jewish.

For obvious reasons. I see no connection between Jews and the assassination of JFK. Some Jews might have been involved in the assassination and the cover-up, James Angleton for example, but it has nothing to do with their religious beliefs.

The main enemy of Right-wingers here in the U.S. were Jews who created the Communist Party in America.

The first head of the Communist Party of the United States was a man by the name of Jay Lovestone back in the 1920s. He was also Jewish.

It is true that a fairly high percentage of people in the American Communist Party were Jewish. This is true of the Communist Party in every country. There is a good reason for this: Anti-Semitism. Jews have always being persecuted and they were understandable attracted to a movement that claimed it was in favour of equality and against the persecution of racial minorities.

It is also true that a high percentage of white people involved in the civil rights movement in America in the 1950s and 1960s were Jewish. The same is true of the fight against apartheid in South Africa. Unlike some other persecuted people, the Jews have often taken the side of the underdog. It is something that I admire in the Jews. Don't you?

J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI who was in charge of putting hundreds of Communists in prison used to complain to the State Dept. That Allen Dulles was hiring a bunch of Bolshevicks over there at the CIA. So WHO really is this ultra secret organization called the CIA? If the CIA and the FBI were supposed to be fighting againt Communism during the Cold war then why were they bitter enemies? They should have gotten along great together.

I am afraid that you have been reading too much McCarthyite propaganda. It is true that McCarthy, using material provided by J. Edgar Hoover, accused some CIA officials of being sympathetic to communism. This resulted in Cord Meyer being suspended from duty. This was because Meyer’s wife had been a member of the American Labor Party in her youth. Other leading CIA officials had been Roosevelt New Dealers before the war. Of course McCarthy considered liberals to be the same as communists. McCarthy was being used by Hoover who feared that the CIA that had been established in 1947 had taken away some of his power. These claims were part of a power struggle. It was a fight that Hoover lost.

It is complete nonsense to portray the CIA as being sympathetic to communism. In fact they were all fanatically opposed to it. Most of them developed these opinions while serving in the OSS during the Second World War.

John,

I've twice asked Mark Carter, once privately and once publicly, to edit and remove my article from his post because it is no longer valid for research purposes and must be updated and I don't want it used to promote whatever it is he is promoting. Please remove it.

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

John,

I've twice asked Mark Carter, once privately and once publicly, to edit and remove my article from his post because it is no longer valid for research purposes and must be updated and I don't want it used to promote whatever it is he is promoting. Please remove it.

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Done.

http://www.whitemetropolis.com/excerpt.htm

White Metropolis: Race, Ethnicity, and Religion in Dallas, 1841-2001

http://www.ancestry.com/search/SurnamePage...ourcecode=13304

What does the name mean?

Last Name: Schepps

Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from Yiddish sheps ‘ram’, ‘sheep’.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/txsynvr/TJHSreferencelist.html

TEXAS JEWISH REFERENCES

Julius Schepps, 1 folder, 1895-1971

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...sc65_print.html

SCHEPPS, JULIUS

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/HSCA/VOL5.TXT

Mr. McWILLIE. Well, I noticed him at the counter. We went into

this restaurant every night to eat and three or four nights he was

at the counter and staring at fellows and myself and I asked

someone who he was and I don't know, one of them knew him or

not, they said he had a night club or something.

Anyway, about the third or fourth night when we got up to leave

he walked over and introduced himself to me and I said nice to

meet you and what do you want, Mr. Ruby? And, he went on to tell

me about he was having trouble with his night club and had some

kind of curfew put on him and I asked him, I said, Mr. Ruby, you

are Jewish, aren't you, and he said, yes. I said well, there is a

gentleman here in town by the name of Julius Schepps that might

be able to help you, if there is nothing bad wrong with you, so I

suggested that he go see Mr. Schepps, and he did, and he seemed to

get his trouble straightened out.

Mr. PURDY. Mr. Schepps was able to help Jack Ruby?

Mr. McWILLIE. Evidently, because he didn't have any more

trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk..._5Fvi_Jones.pdf

Abe Schepps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/jfk9/hscv9g.htm

Harmon Schepps:

Harmon Schepps, a Dallas businessman who might be a backer for Ruby, takes the Weinbergs, who have control of the Dallas Transit Co., to the Carousel Club

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...es/DD/xod3.html

Julius & George Schepps:

In 1922 a group of Dallas businessmen, including George and Julius Schepps,qv purchased the team.

George Schepps bought controlling interest in the Steers for $150,000 and renamed them the Rebels. The Rebels did poorly at the ticket window but moderately well in the standings during Schepps's ownership

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kaufman.htm

TESTIMONY OF STANLEY M. KAUFMAN

In fact, I had a call from Julius Schepps and some of the most responsible and influential people we do have in Dallas too, and they said to me, "I hope you are not going to get involved in this case," and to Julius I remember I said, "Well, Julius, you know--" he heard my name mentioned, and I said, "Julius, if I were able to represent the man I would"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...Vol23_0040a.htm

Harmon Schepps & Stanley Kaufman

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/..._Vol7_0126a.htm

TESTIMONY OF DANIEL GUTIERREZ LUJAN

Mr. BALL. Then where did you go?

Mr. LUJAN. Then had to go to Huntsville. I went to Huntsville.

Mr. BALL. I didn't hear that.

Mr. LUJAN. I went to Huntsville Penitentiary.

Mr. BALL. You sent to Huntsville Prison?

Mr. LUJAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. For what charge?

Mr. LUJAN. Possession of narcotics.

Mr. BALL. How long were you there?

Mr. LUJAN. Three years.

Mr. LUJAN. I gout out and started working at Schepps. Schepps Wholesale Groceries.

Mr. BALL. How long did you work for Schepps?

Mr. LUJAN. Three and a half years?

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/HSCA/CAMPISI.TXT

And then in -- I forget what year it was, why

Schepps Wholesale Grocery started bringing in the Contadina tomatoes and

we started buying them from them, and Charlie had called me and says,

"You haven't been buying tomatoes."

I said, "No. We are buying them cheaper from Schepps Wholesale Grocery."

Q. You indicated this was Schepps?

A. Schepps Grocery.

Q. Grocery?

A. Yes, the supplier here. We still buy from them.

Q. Who owns Schepps Grocer, do you know?

A. Well, Mr. Schepps is dead, and his son was killed in an airplane, and I think one of the

younger kids, one of his sons is now operating it.

Q. Who is the supplier to Schepps? Who supplied Schepps with their tomatoes, do you know?

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_i...rmblr94.fp.html

Now we learn from Doyle that Julius Schepps, associate and financier of Ruby's closest friends, was friendly with Benjamin H. Stephens, one of the organizers of Magnolia Oil, a director of Standard Oil,

http://www.whitemetropolis.com/excerpt.htm

White Metropolis: Race, Ethnicity, and Religion in Dallas, 1841-2001

http://www.ancestry.com/search/SurnamePage...ourcecode=13304

What does the name mean?

Last Name: Schepps

Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name from Yiddish sheps ‘ram’, ‘sheep’.

http://www.geocities.com/txsynvr/TJHSreferencelist.html

TEXAS JEWISH REFERENCES

Julius Schepps, 1 folder, 1895-1971

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...sc65_print.html

SCHEPPS, JULIUS

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/HSCA/VOL5.TXT

Mr. McWILLIE. Well, I noticed him at the counter. We went into

this restaurant every night to eat and three or four nights he was

at the counter and staring at fellows and myself and I asked

someone who he was and I don't know, one of them knew him or

not, they said he had a night club or something.

Anyway, about the third or fourth night when we got up to leave

he walked over and introduced himself to me and I said nice to

meet you and what do you want, Mr. Ruby? And, he went on to tell

me about he was having trouble with his night club and had some

kind of curfew put on him and I asked him, I said, Mr. Ruby, you

are Jewish, aren't you, and he said, yes. I said well, there is a

gentleman here in town by the name of Julius Schepps that might

be able to help you, if there is nothing bad wrong with you, so I

suggested that he go see Mr. Schepps, and he did, and he seemed to

get his trouble straightened out.

Mr. PURDY. Mr. Schepps was able to help Jack Ruby?

Mr. McWILLIE. Evidently, because he didn't have any more

trouble.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk..._5Fvi_Jones.pdf

Abe Schepps.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/jfk9/hscv9g.htm

Harmon Schepps:

Harmon Schepps, a Dallas businessman who might be a backer for Ruby, takes the Weinbergs, who have control of the Dallas Transit Co., to the Carousel Club

http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online...es/DD/xod3.html

Julius & George Schepps:

In 1922 a group of Dallas businessmen, including George and Julius Schepps,qv purchased the team.

George Schepps bought controlling interest in the Steers for $150,000 and renamed them the Rebels. The Rebels did poorly at the ticket window but moderately well in the standings during Schepps's ownership

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kaufman.htm

TESTIMONY OF STANLEY M. KAUFMAN

In fact, I had a call from Julius Schepps and some of the most responsible and influential people we do have in Dallas too, and they said to me, "I hope you are not going to get involved in this case," and to Julius I remember I said, "Well, Julius, you know--" he heard my name mentioned, and I said, "Julius, if I were able to represent the man I would"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/w...Vol23_0040a.htm

Harmon Schepps & Stanley Kaufman

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/..._Vol7_0126a.htm

TESTIMONY OF DANIEL GUTIERREZ LUJAN

Mr. LUJAN. Then had to go to Huntsville. I went to Huntsville.

Mr. BALL. I didn't hear that.

Mr. LUJAN. I went to Huntsville Penitentiary.

Mr. BALL. You sent to Huntsville Prison?

Mr. LUJAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. For what charge?

Mr. LUJAN. Possession of narcotics.

Mr. BALL. How long were you there?

Mr. LUJAN. Three years.

Mr. LUJAN. I gout out and started working at Schepps. Schepps Wholesale Groceries.

Mr. BALL. How long did you work for Schepps?

Mr. LUJAN. Three and a half years?

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/Marsh/HSCA/CAMPISI.TXT

And then in -- I forget what year it was, why

Schepps Wholesale Grocery started bringing in the Contadina tomatoes and

we started buying them from them, and Charlie had called me and says,

"You haven't been buying tomatoes."

I said, "No. We are buying them cheaper from Schepps Wholesale Grocery."

Q. You indicated this was Schepps?

A. Schepps Grocery.

Q. Grocery?

A. Yes, the supplier here. We still buy from them.

Q. Who owns Schepps Grocer, do you know?

A. Well, Mr. Schepps is dead, and his son was killed in an airplane, and I think one of the

younger kids, one of his sons is now operating it.

Q. Who is the supplier to Schepps? Who supplied Schepps with their tomatoes, do you know?

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_i...rmblr94.fp.html

Now we learn from Doyle that Julius Schepps, associate and financier of Ruby's closest friends, was friendly with Benjamin H. Stephens, one of the organizers of Magnolia Oil, a director of Standard Oil,

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/etd/d/2002/phill...hillipsj022.pdf

"The Young Men's Hebrew Association helped raise funds for the Klan's Hope Cottage"

"The Jewish owned Schepps Bakery, however, paid the KKK membership dues for 50 of it's employees."

"Julius Schepps later said that he did this in order to monitor Klan activity and that his employees served as a source of information."