The Education Forum

Voellmy?

Although this falls under the category of minutiae, during a google search I came across this. I tried to post the links, but they didn't reproduce when I posted them to them forum, only an abbreviated form which didn't link. So I saved it.

Home / Voellmy

Volume

Voellmy Voellmy

Directory of everything about voellmy

Here are the document details. In my next post, I will provide details of a document pertaining to Marie Hyde requested by the HSCA. Parts of this latter document are still "secret".

AGENCY INFORMATION AGENCY : CIA RECORD NUMBER : 104-10003-10227 RECORDS SERIES : JFK AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 201-289248

DOCUMENT INFORMATION ORIGINATOR : FBI FROM : LEWIS, SA GEORGE L., FBI TO : FBI INTERNAL SECURITY - R - CUBA TITLE : INTERVIEW OF MARIE HYDE ABOUT HER TRIP TO MINSK DATE : 04/13/1964 PAGES : 5 DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT SUBJECTS : HYDE; NAMAN; OSWALD IN MINSK CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED RESTRICTIONS : REFERRED; OPEN IN FULL CURRENT STATUS : OPEN DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/17/1993 COMMENTS : OSW9:V35B 1993.06.17.14:26:54:460000: 3OF3

Here are details of the request by the HSCA for info on Marie Hyde and others. This document is classified IB and was released with deletions:

AGENCY INFORMATION AGENCY : CIA RECORD NUMBER : 104-10059-10314 RECORDS SERIES : JFK AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 80T01357A

DOCUMENT INFORMATION ORIGINATOR : CIA FROM : BARTEAUX, ROBERT A., CIA TO : GREGG, DONALD P./O/SA/DO/O TITLE : HSCA REQUEST FOR INFO ON MONICA KRAMER, LORING MARIE LORETTA HYDE, ABRAM CHAYES, RITA NAMAN. DATE : 04/14/1978 PAGES : 5 DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT SUBJECTS : HSCA REQUEST; HYDE, L.M.L.; CHAYES, ABRAM; KRAMER, MONICA CLASSIFICATION : SECRET RESTRICTIONS : 1B CURRENT STATUS : RELEASED WITH DELETIONS DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 07/10/1993 COMMENTS : JFK8:F41 1993.07.10.07:58:13:340340: ROUTING SHEET IS PAGE 1 OF DOCUMENT COVERING THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE 2-PAGE MEMO AND CARBON COPY OF THE 2-PAGE MEMO.

I will post these documents of my website in the future.

AGENCY INFORMATION AGENCY : CIA RECORD NUMBER : 104-10006-10260 RECORDS SERIES : JFK AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 201-289248

DOCUMENT INFORMATION ORIGINATOR : CIA FROM : [No From] TO : [No To] TITLE : NAME CHECK REQUEST - MARY LORETTA HYDE DATE : 05/06/1964 PAGES : 2 DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT SUBJECTS : NAME TRACE; HYDE, MARY; HYDE, MARIE CLASSIFICATION : SECRET RESTRICTIONS : 1A CURRENT STATUS : RELEASED WITH DELETIONS DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 06/10/1996 COMMENTS : OSW12:V53B 1996.06.10.09:01:13:000092:

I have ordered these documents (and many more on Marie) but they have not yet arrived. I searched AARB site and could not find definitions for the restrictions. Maybe I missed it. I'll look again, or maybe send them a query. Perhaps someone lurking knows???

I find it > interesting that the Legal Advisor to the State Department Abram Chayes is > included in the requests. Reading his Warren Commission testimony sheds > some light on the subject. Dulles seems startled when he sees the size of > Oswald’s passport file that Chayes has at the questioning. In Chayes > testimony he mentions that Oswald was given his passport back and also > issued another. By my count that makes 2 passports he had. Read the rest of this message... (26 more lines)

Just checked through my Documents on the Hyde matter. The first in the series is dated 04/03/1964. Funny thing is this originated in DALLAS and was sent to Los Angeles. The record comes from the FBI CASE FILE. No mention of CIA. Probably a request for the LA office to look into the matter of photographic evidence of Lee Oswald. Subjects included in the request include:

Oswald, Lee Evidence-Photographs; Hyde, Marie Minsk, Robin Kramer, Monica Namen, Rita.

No idea what the “Minsk, ROBIN" refers to... ROBIN???

I found this document also that says Kramer and Naman were "debriefed" by a CIA employee. I also found a memo that I believe links Kramer to Hyde. Will send this privately to you. Dave

Does anyone know what this is all about?

http://www.giantexplorer.com/

Is this a website tracker?

Edited by Robert Howard

Hello Robert,

I was wondering where you've been with all the Paine stuff being bashed about.

Marie Hyde was an older women who crossed paths with LHO in USSR on two occassions in two different cities, reportedly both times quite by coincidence.

Hyde claimed that she got lost from her traveling group and hooked up with two younger women and traveled with them, meeting LHO in Moscow (?) and then in Minsk.

On one occassion a photo taken of LHO with Hyde and the girls ended up in CIA files.

That's all I got on them, but would like to know more, like is Marie Hyde related to Ruth Hyde Paine's Ohio family?

BK