The Education Forum

Bruce Campbell Adamsons work

Has anybody bought any of Bruce campbell Adamsons work available here http://www.ciajfk.com/jfkbooks.html , or have they examined his work to any degree. He has some books on De Mohrenschildt and HL Hunt, but I don't know if the information is just a rehash of what is already known spliced with theories and speculation.

Some help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John

Guest Stephen Turner
Has anybody bought any of Bruce campbell Adamsons work available here http://www.ciajfk.com/jfkbooks.html , or have they examined his work to any degree. He has some books on De Mohrenschildt and HL Hunt, but I don't know if the information is just a rehash of what is already known spliced with theories and speculation.

Cheers,

John

John, Mr Campbell Adamson is in fact a member of this forum, but after a run in with other members about what they saw as spamming the threads he has not posted in some time. perhaps you could PM him..Steve.

Cheers,

John

I have wondered the same thing myself, I've looked through his stuff enough to know that it is anything but dull, but his writing style is not exactly the same as Peter Dale Scott's, although it is obviously not fair to do the apples and oranges thing. The most meaningful statement I can make is that I think his work deserves more attention than it appears to get. I cannot tell you why his work is not more popular. He sure doesen't back off when it comes to the resident political dynasty. One would think his work would be on a lot of blogs, if for no other reason than he gives quite a bit of attention to the upper echelons circa 1963.

Edited by Robert Howard

Robert,

Have you purchased any of Adamsons books?

I emailed him yesterday.

John

No, I looked thru one of his books once Oswald's Best Friend- The George DeMohrenschildt Story, there are two different versions like Armstrong's Harvey and Lee, (not that I am comparing the two) one is slightly over 100 pages while the other is quite large, plus I have been to his website a few times. I did post a letter that is from the book. Dated 10/30/1963 as follows:

Mr. H.N. Mallon

Dresser Industries, Inc.

Republic National Bank Building

Dallas, Texas

Dear Neil:

I want to thank you for a delightful

evening spent at your house and

the opportunity that I had to get to

know your charming bride.

I hope that Clover and I will have an

opportunity to entertain you both here

in Washington. Please let us know

if you plan to be here.

Sincerely,

Allen W. Dulles

awd:mk

1 - Texas file

1 - chr

Do a Forum Search entering the keyword "Adamson," I am sure you will find some interesting material.