The Education Forum

Waiting for the Great Leap Forward

Bernard Weissman - worked for the Nuclear Deveopment Corp prior to military career. (see WC testimony)

Michael Paine - worked for Bartol Research Foundation. (see WC testimony) Both Barthol and the Nuclear Development Corp had been involved in top secret nuclear weapons research at the time. USA Today

Jack Ruby - worked for the Scrap Iron and Junk Handlers Union at a time when radioactive contaminated scrap metal was being sold by both private contractors and government agencies to recyclers without any tracking of what ultimately became of it USA Today

By the mid 1950s, Ruby was acting as a finance broker for John C Jackson of the National Research Corporation (NRC). Jackson told the FBI when interviewed after the assassination, that this finance was for experiments concerning degenerative diseases. (see CE 1478). The NRC was doing government research into biological, chemical and radiological warfare Richard Stetson Morse Bio . It is highly likely then, that Jackson was being rather euphamistic in his statement to the FBI. Ruby may have been involved with George White as an informant in Chicago. White would later become involved in LSD experiments for the CIA. What is not a "maybe" is that he was treated by Joly West after his arrest, and died of cancer after complaining about being injected with cancer cells. Experiments involving the injection of cancer cells were carried out at the Jewish Chronic Disease Hospital (Cancer by the Needle Newsweek, June 4, 1956)

John C Jackson - see above. Last saw Ruby when both were jailed in Aztec, NM in May, 1958 because of an overdue hire car. While in jail, they were visited by the FBI. Rumors circulated in Dallas that drugs were involved. Oddly, Kantor mentioned this episode in his book on Ruby, but failed to mention Jackson's involvement. Conversely, the FBI account of their interview with Jackson omits Ruby's involvement.

Fannie Rubinstein - treated at Michael Reese Hospital commencing in 1927, initially for awhat she described as a fishbone stuck in her throat (see WC Ruby bio) which in fact is a good description of how an enlarged thyroid gland feels. Michael Reese Hospital at the time, used radiation for "a lot of head and neck conditions." Human Radiation Experiments . Her thyroid was eventually removed, but by then, the diseased gland and treatment had taken it's toll on her already fragile mental state, and she was sent to Elgin State Mental Hospital on more than one occasion.

Vicki Meyers - Daughter of Ruby friend, Lawrence Meyers. Worked for Argonne as a nuclear chemist. (See WC testimony of Lawrence)

Ralph Meyers - son of Lawrence Meyers. With Army Security Agency in Turkey near a U2 base (see WC testimony of Lawrence). Worked as a bus driver in Chicago before becoming a in Mexico City during the time Oswald was there. Ralph was not only the character driving buses in Chicago who enters assassination lore stage left. His name: Thomas Moseley. But like Meyers, Moseley wasn't just any old bus driver. He was an undercover agent for the Treasury Departments Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Unit, and testified at a trial involving Minutemen co-founder Robert Lauchli. Mosely was also connected to an arms deal made by the 30th November Movement.

John Pic - at the time of his WC testimony, stationed at Wilford Hall USAF Hospital, Lackland Air Force Base. Wilford Hall has been named in congressional records as being involved in human radiation experiments at the time Pic was stationed there. He was in the "Special Procedures Branch" of the

Department of Pathology. He had been there since August 1962, and prior to that, he had occupied a similar position in Japan. At the time LHO ad mother visited in 1952, he was with the Port Security Unit of the Coast Guard. This Unit was set up to rid the waterfronts of subversive elements, and used the FBI and ONI networks of informants in this task. Port Security Unit History

William Kloepfer - Friend of Clay Shaw. His resume reads like a boys own manual. Everything from underwater warfare training, to Chrysler Corp to robotics.

Multiple ex-Reily employees. Oddly, Garrison critics cite 2 (or was it 3?) cases of ex-Reily employees finding employment in the space program as proof that that Garrison was wrong about ex-Reily employees finding work in the space program. If anyone can figure out that logic - please keep it yourself.

It may have been Camelot for Jack and Jacqueline

But on the Che Guevara Highway, filling up with gasoline

Fidel Castro's brother spies a rich lady who's crying

Over luxury's disappointment so she walks over and he's trying

To sympathise with her, but he thinks that he should warn her

That the Third World is just around the corner

In the Soviet Union a scientist is blinded

By the resumption of nuclear testing

And he is reminded

That Dr. Robert Oppenheimer's optimism fell

At the first hurdle

"Waiting For the Great Leap Forward" - Billy Bragg

Greg,

The John C. Jackson mentioned, is that John Craner Jackson?

James

James,

Never found out what the "C" stood for. If you have more info on this guy, I may be able to confirm it's him.

Greg,

In the late 1950's and early 1960's, John Craner Jackson aka Larry Patterson drifted between New Mexico and Texas, allegedly knew Ruby and was involved with amongst other things, the purchasing and selling of illegal narcotics. In the early 1970's, he was hired by Eugene Oliver to kill Billy Cletus Barnes which he did at the offices of Memorex Corp. The meeting had been set up under the pretext of a deal involving computers.

Jackson was convicted of the crime and was sentenced to life in prison.

James

GREG, THIS RALPH MEYERS IS A PRETTY INTERESTING GUY - OF COURSE HE COMES INTO THE PICTURE THROUGH HIS FATHER - LARRY, CHICAGO FRIEND OF RUBY, WHO VISITS DALLAS FREQUENTLY, STAYING AT THE CABANA HOTEL - ON THE ASSASSINATION WEEKEND ACCOMPANIED BY JEAN 'WEST' WHOSE PHONE NUMBER IS CALLED BY SOMEONE AT G. RAY GILL'S LAW OFFICE THE SAME DAY LHO LEAVES FOR MEXICO CITY.

Ralph Meyers - son of Lawrence Meyers. With Army Security Agency in Turkey near a U2 base (see WC testimony of Lawrence).

BTW, THIS EXTREMELY REMOTE ASA/U2 BASE ON THE TURKEY RUSSIA BORDER WAS VISITED AND PHOTOGRAPHED BY NONE OTHER THAN KIM PHILBY, SHORTLY BEFORE HE DISAPEARED FROM LEBANON AND REAPPEARED IN USSR.

Worked as a bus driver in Chicago before becoming a journalist in Mexico City during the time Oswald was there. ....

VISITING RALPHY IN MEXICO CITY, BEFORE ATTENDING THE PEPSI CONVENTION IN DALLAS, WERE UNCLE ED AND AUNT ETHEL? FROM BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, WHERE THEY RUN THE PEPSI DISTRIBUTERSHIP. IN DALLAS THEY ALL MET AT THE CABANA MOTEL MEZZENINE ON THE NIGHT BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION. WHILE THERE ARE REPORTS RALPH WAS ALSO REGISTERED AT THE CABANA THAT NIGHT, HE IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE CONVERSATIONS OR TESTIMONY.

MARY FERREL TOLD ME THAT RALPH WAS LAST KNOWN TO BE LIVING IN SOUTH TEXAS, WRITING A BOOK ON THE MAYAN INDIAN CULTURE.

AND CATCHING A BUS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN LHO'S PREFERED MODE OF TRANSPORTATION AND GETAWAY

Ralph was not only the character driving buses in Chicago who enters assassination lore stage left. His name: Thomas Moseley. But like Meyers, Moseley wasn't just any old bus driver. He was an undercover agent for the Treasury Departments Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Unit, and testified at a trial involving Minutemen co-founder Robert Lauchli. Mosely was also connected to an arms deal made by the 30th November Movement.

WHILE THERE MIGHT BE A DISCERNABLE PATTERN OF JOBS IN THE NUKE INDUSTRY AMONG THIS NETWORK OF VAGUE ASSOCIATES, I DON'T THINK THEY ROUTED UNDERCOVER AGENTS THROUGH THE CHICAGO BUS COMPANY. IT SEEMS MORE OF A SHEEP DIPPING. BILL PALEY DID OWN THE HAVANA BUS COMPANY THOUGH.

NEWS REPORTS INDICATE THAT THE MINUTEMEN ATTACKED AND ENGAGED IN FISTICUFFS WITH COMMITTEE FOR NON VIOLENT ACTION MARCHERS IN CONNECTICUT, POSSIBLY ENROUTE TO CUBA.

William Kloepfer - Friend of Clay Shaw. His resume reads like a boys own manual. Everything from underwater warfare training, to Chrysler Corp to robotics.

NOW IS THIS THE HUSBAND OF THE QUAKER WOMEN WHO CHECKED IN WITH MARINA AT THE REQUEST OF RUTH PAINE?

It may have been Camelot for Jack and Jacqueline

But on the Che Guevara Highway, filling up with gasoline

Fidel Castro's brother spies a rich lady who's crying

Over luxury's disappointment so she walks over and he's trying

To sympathise with her, but he thinks that he should warn her

That the Third World is just around the corner

In the Soviet Union a scientist is blinded

By the resumption of nuclear testing

And he is reminded

That Dr. Robert Oppenheimer's optimism fell

At the first hurdle

"Waiting For the Great Leap Forward" - Billy Bragg

Edited by William Kelly

Speaking of the Great Leap Forward, has anyone noticed the knowledgebase of the JFK assassination has expanded to a plethora of areas which include:

11. State of Oregon from http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...wRec.do?id=7120

Sources - WC Vol 15, pp. 290-291, 306, 308, 311; WC Vol 26, pp. 65, 265, 278, 282, 284, 287, 294, 296; CE 2825; CD 302, pp. 174-175

1. Loretta Marie Hyde was from Oregon.

2. David C. Glass was from Medford, Oregon.

3. Larry Crafard was from Oregon.

4. Clinton Wheat was from Oregon. "Fred" wrote a strange letter to Jack Ruby, postmarked Portland, Oregon, December 8, 1963.

Mrs. Lola Loving, Albert Osborne's friend, was from Oregon.

G. W. Fehrenbach went to Medford and Ashland, Oregon.

Also see

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...bsPageId=145174

Also, at some point JFK researcher's need to get over their 'fear of flying' regarding the JFK/UFO thing, as essentially that is all about letting fear of media ridicule and association with same prevent decoding another key area, if Carl Sagan can write about such matters and not be considered a nutcase, so can legitimate researchers. One cannot let disinterested parties, 'frame the debate.'Why do I risk ridicule to include the last paragraph?

Because, there are at least two names which come up when delving into the UFO waters which are of import, namely Maj. General Charles Cabell, he of [CIA, left with Dulles after BOP/Brother of Earle fame]

Fred Lee Chrisman [who was around in a famous 1947 UFO sighting at Maury Island, Washington]

See

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/188153219...glance&n=283155

NOTE: The book 'Maury Island UFO' is by Kenn Thomas [he of Octopus fame.] Enough Said?

Another area worthy of serious re-examination is the 'list of cut-outs in the JFK assassination.'

See John Carter, Was Hank Killam's murder, [and yes it was murder, one does not die of a severed jugular vein via throwing oneself through a plate glass window, unless they really pissed off the guy upstairs.] due to his knowledge of a cut-out operation involving LHO and John Carter?

Edited by Robert Howard

Hello Robert

I wanted to get a copy of The Maury Island UFO; The Crisman Conspiracy by Ken Thomas and the only copy I could find was at that Amazon link you posted. The book must be extremely rare to fetch $100. All my other used book sources did not have it.

The above book was published by Illuminet Press and the late Ron Bonds. The first book ever published by Illuminet Press was The Idle Warriors by Kerry Thornley. Bonds died of food poisoning after dining at a Mexican restaurant with his wife. The background of Bonds' career and the details of his odd death can be read here: http://burningtaper.blogspot.com/2006/04/b...-1952-2001.html

Ken Thomas, of course is the founder of Steamshovel Press. Before he finished The Maury Island UFO, he gave this interesting interview which touches on Garrison and Crisman. http://www.excludedmiddle.com/kenntint.htm

Here is some more info on Crisman from Ken Thomas: http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/artic.../pg2/index.html

Of course Jim Marrs wrote about the Maury Island incident and Crisman in his book Alien Agenda. And I believe Paris Flammonde is about have his new book published. I'd be willing to bet that he discusses Fred Crisman.

Recently, while flipping channels during the timeout of an NBA playoff game, I came across an interesting theory that the CIA had a definite hand in sparking the UFO sightings craze in the mid 1950's in order to provide a cover in case anyone caught a glimpse of the then ultra-secret U-2. With the death of Stalin, US Intelligence suddenly realized how little information they had on the Soviet Union's new regime, hence the desperate need to keep the U-2 secret at all costs.

Mike Hogan

Hello Robert

I wanted to get a copy of The Maury Island UFO; The Crisman Conspiracy by Ken Thomas and the only copy I could find was at that Amazon link you posted. The book must be extremely rare to fetch $100. All my other used book sources did not have it.

The above book was published by Illuminet Press and the late Ron Bonds. The first book ever published by Illuminet Press was The Idle Warriors by Kerry Thornley. Bonds died of food poisoning after dining at a Mexican restaurant with his wife. The background of Bonds' career and the details of his odd death can be read here: http://burningtaper.blogspot.com/2006/04/b...-1952-2001.html

Ken Thomas, of course is the founder of Steamshovel Press. Before he finished The Maury Island UFO, he gave this interesting interview which touches on Garrison and Crisman. http://www.excludedmiddle.com/kenntint.htm

Here is some more info on Crisman from Ken Thomas: http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/artic.../pg2/index.html

Of course Jim Marrs wrote about the Maury Island incident and Crisman in his book Alien Agenda. And I believe Paris Flammonde is about have his new book published. I'd be willing to bet that he discusses Fred Crisman.

Recently, while flipping channels during the timeout of an NBA playoff game, I came across an interesting theory that the CIA had a definite hand in sparking the UFO sightings craze in the mid 1950's in order to provide a cover in case anyone caught a glimpse of the then ultra-secret U-2. With the death of Stalin, US Intelligence suddenly realized how little information they had on the Soviet Union's new regime, hence the desperate need to keep the U-2 secret at all costs.

Mike Hogan

Mike, my friend you are a gentleman and a scholar. I really appreciate the information you provided as well as the links. One way to get rare books [without paying 'rare' prices] is to occasionally go to Estate Sales, Garage Sales et cetera, I realize that for some Forum members, this is not an option, due to time constraints, but I have the same issue and just make time. Here is a thread that may help some, as far as book link's go;

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6843

As far as the JFK Assassination insofar as the connections to Fred Chrisman and Maj. General Charles Cabell go, there as these points to consider:

1. There may be a 'potential' area of linkage regarding the Reilly Coffee Co, time frame in New Orleans when Oswald was there [individuals leaving for NASA], Werner Von Braun et cetera. Guy Bannister's name comes up also, regarding one in Butte, MT if I recall correctly.

2. Maury Island UFO, from people who have read the book whom I have spoken with, say that there is a credible assertion that Chrisman spun the UFO story into the sensationalist arena re the 1947 Maury Island sighting, to deflect attention away from the real story about the incident, which may have to do UFO's which don't have aliens inside and are in reality, much smaller bomb material, which was part of an emerging Cold War operation. Harold Dahl and his son viewed the incident and Dahl informed Chrisman, I believe.

3. Dorothy Kilgallen wrote an article in the same 1947 time period about a UFO crash in Switzerland, in which 'several' alien bodies were recovered, I suspect her article was part of a designed cover story, but that would fall under idle speculation.

Edited by Robert Howard

Also, at some point JFK researcher's need to get over their 'fear of flying' regarding the JFK/UFO thing, as essentially that is all about letting fear of media ridicule and association with same prevent decoding another key area, if Carl Sagan can write about such matters and not be considered a nutcase, so can legitimate researchers. One cannot let disinterested parties, 'frame the debate.'Why do I risk ridicule to include the last paragraph?
RH

Robert,

speaking for myself, I have no fear of ridicule by the media over such a debate. That the media is successful in such ridicule does concern me.

One example: a few months ago, here in Australia, an eductaion supplement of a city newspaper featured an article on conspiracy theories. Bear in mind here that the supplement is an "aid" to teachers and students. The article was accompanied by a photo of JFK next to an artist's impression of an alien. "Get the picture?"

In reading the JFK section, it was obvious the author knew little of the subject, and cared even less - borrowing it seems, from LN lore as propagated by various authors and 40 + years of media bias.

Being the somewhat curious type ;) , I did some digging on the author, and found that she was a failed candidate for the ruling conservative party, had been on the board of a right-wing think tank, and had been rewarded by her polical cohorts with the sinecure of Convenor of the Film, Classification and Review Board. In her spare time, she apparently works as a journalist.

I wrote to the paper, as did a friend, in an attempt to correct the errors in the story. Neither letter saw the light of day.

My point here is that the teachers and students who read that supplement would take it at face value. I mean, something calling itself an "Education Supplement" is hardly likely to get things so wrong is it? And the message was clear: JFK conspiracies are as believable as little green men buzzing Hicksville, USA, Kickatinalong, Australia, or Kalamazoo, Botswana.

More importantly however, is that such a debate, while interesting in forums such as this, will never be a catylist for correcting the records (and thus, history) of the assassination - let alone bring anyone still alive, to justice.

There is great work being done. Bill Kelly may be tilting at windmills, but I applaude his efforts to take advantage of one legal route to justice afforded by the US system: Grand Juries.

Jefferson Morley's battle with the CIA to have particular records released, is also a worthwhile effort.

Another researcher I know of is trying to get the FBI re-examine some of the fingerprint evidence, using modern technology they themselves had a hand in developing.

Another thread here applauds the work of John S in deloping and running this forum. I can only agree with that. It does serve a purpose if one considers it part of an overall effort to bring this case to closure. That effort here is education, and includes John going to great lengths in bringing together authors and witnesses alike.

There may well be other efforts I'm not aware of, but equally entitled to support - on the basis of moving positively toward a desired outcome, whether that be a new official inquiry, or some other legal avenue.

Another area worthy of serious re-examination is the 'list of cut-outs in the JFK assassination.'

See John Carter, Was Hank Killam's murder, [and yes it was murder, one does not die of a severed jugular vein via throwing oneself through a plate glass window, unless they really pissed off the guy upstairs.] due to his knowledge of a cut-out operation involving LHO and John Carter?

RH

This does interest me. Can you expand on it. Have to admit, I have no idea who John Carter is, and am curious also about your reference to cuts-outs involving him and LHO.

RH

Robert,

speaking for myself, I have no fear of ridicule by the media over such a debate. That the media is successful in such ridicule does concern me.

One example: a few months ago, here in Australia, an eductaion supplement of a city newspaper featured an article on conspiracy theories. Bear in mind here that the supplement is an "aid" to teachers and students. The article was accompanied by a photo of JFK next to an artist's impression of an alien. "Get the picture?"

In reading the JFK section, it was obvious the author knew little of the subject, and cared even less - borrowing it seems, from LN lore as propagated by various authors and 40 + years of media bias.

Being the somewhat curious type :rolleyes: , I did some digging on the author, and found that she was a failed candidate for the ruling conservative party, had been on the board of a right-wing think tank, and had been rewarded by her polical cohorts with the sinecure of Convenor of the Film, Classification and Review Board. In her spare time, she apparently works as a journalist.

I wrote to the paper, as did a friend, in an attempt to correct the errors in the story. Neither letter saw the light of day.

My point here is that the teachers and students who read that supplement would take it at face value. I mean, something calling itself an "Education Supplement" is hardly likely to get things so wrong is it? And the message was clear: JFK conspiracies are as believable as little green men buzzing Hicksville, USA, Kickatinalong, Australia, or Kalamazoo, Botswana.

More importantly however, is that such a debate, while interesting in forums such as this, will never be a catylist for correcting the records (and thus, history) of the assassination - let alone bring anyone still alive, to justice.

There is great work being done. Bill Kelly may be tilting at windmills, but I applaude his efforts to take advantage of one legal route to justice afforded by the US system: Grand Juries.

Jefferson Morley's battle with the CIA to have particular records released, is also a worthwhile effort.

Another researcher I know of is trying to get the FBI re-examine some of the fingerprint evidence, using modern technology they themselves had a hand in developing.

Another thread here applauds the work of John S in deloping and running this forum. I can only agree with that. It does serve a purpose if one considers it part of an overall effort to bring this case to closure. That effort here is education, and includes John going to great lengths in bringing together authors and witnesses alike.

There may well be other efforts I'm not aware of, but equally entitled to support - on the basis of moving positively toward a desired outcome, whether that be a new official inquiry, or some other legal avenue.

RH

This does interest me. Can you expand on it. Have to admit, I have no idea who John Carter is, and am curious also about your reference to cuts-outs involving him and LHO.

John Carter was one the boarders who lived at 1026 N. Beckley, at the same time that Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald lived there. During the post assassination period [before issuance of the Warren Report in Sepember] and while there was various flurries of activity on all fronts, a Hank Killam who was married to Wanda Joyce Killam, was acquainted with John Carter, ostensibly a fellow painter [houses, not Picasso's]

Wanda was very familiar with Jack Ruby as she had worked for him. The saga unfolded as follows, Hank began to talk of being harrassed by 'agents' and went [fled?] to Florida, where his jugular vein had been slashed as he had ostensibly committed suicide by jumping thru a plate glass window. In the ensuing fiasco known as 'killing the real story,' [a practice that is said to continue to this very day] the 'investigation' into his death left many unresolved questions. As to coroner/investigatory body 'discrepancies.'

The problem in de-ciphering what really happened one has to venture into the area loved to villify by the Posner's and McAdams of the world, known as 'discredited sources'

In my not so humble opinion, I will submit that perhaps the most informative treatise on the subject thus far is 'unfortunately' contained in the pages of a National Enquirer magazine dated April 16, 1967. While I share the general attitude prevalent that the National Enquirer is not the first place I go to peruse 'cutting edge journalism' [Macneil-Lehrer was my favorite in the good old days] The piece appears to be 'quite informative' as far as pertinent information goes, anyone who can find a link to post the issue in it's entirety on the Forum would be doing a service to the Forum, although I am sure there are naysayers aplenty who don't understand that you don't allow dis-inclined parties to 'frame the debate.'

PS William Turner did a piece in Cosmopolitan around February 1967-68 with David Welsh which touched on the same subject which is also quite good.

As far as the potential cut-out's in the JFK saga goes, there have been a couple of obscure researchers who postulate along the folowing lines, just to cite one. At this juncture, this is all I can provide.

John Carter while living at 1026 N. Beckley was friendly with Wanda Joyce Killam, Wanda Joyce Killam worked at the Carousel until approximately 2 weeks before the asasination. Some researcher's of whom I am one, leave the door open to the charge that, the various investigatory bodies WC, Rockefeller Commission, HSCA, have not allowed the full details of this relationship to be public knowledge. However I believe the Church Committee may have done some good work in this area, as the Church Committee in my estimation was a very credible effort, overall. In light of current events, I believe the logic involved is credible.

Edited by Robert Howard

John Carter was one the boarders who lived at 1026 N. Beckley, at the same time that Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald lived there. During the post assassination period [before issuance of the Warren Report in Sepember] and while there was various flurries of activity on all fronts, a Hank Killam who was married to Wanda Joyce Killam, was acquainted with John Carter, ostensibly a fellow painter [houses, not Picasso's]
RH

Robert,

thanks for the info. Memory refreshed now on Carter, listed on this forum recently as being a boarder at same address as LHO.

In his statement to the FBI, he admits nothing more than an acquaintance with Wanda and Hank Killam. The fact that this is in the report indicates that the FBI already knew about it. The report goes on to say that Carter knew Wanda worked at the Carousel, but that he had never been to the Carousel himself, and had never heard of Ruby until after Oswald was shot (CE 2883).

Wanda was very familiar with Jack Ruby as she had worked for him. The saga unfolded as follows, Hank began to talk of being harrassed by 'agents' and went [fled?] to Florida, where his jugular vein had been slashed as he had ostensibly committed suicide by jumping thru a plate glass window. In the ensuing fiasco known as 'killing the real story,' [a practice that is said to continue to this very day] the 'investigation' into his death left many unresolved questions. As to coroner/investigatory body 'discrepancies.'
HR

Newspaper stories from Feb 23, 1967 report that Hank's brother, Earl, asked Escambria County Solicitor, Carl Harper, to exhume Hank's body to determine exact cause of death. This action of Earl's was riding on the back of the breaking news on the Garrison probe. Harper took a statement and promised to investigate. The same articles indicate that the police called it "an apparent suicide", but that the Coroner's verdict was accidental death.

Other tidbits include:

Wanda stating that her husband "was briefly employed by a man named Jack Carter" with Earl Killam adding that "Carter once roomed in the same Dallas boarding house as Oswald."

Hank Killam, at the time he died, was residing with his mother. She stated he "recieved a phone call at 4 am, March 17, 1964", and that "he dressed and left the house." She further indicated she had heard a car pull away, although Hank did not own a car. A half hour later, he was dead.

Do you know anything about 1967 investigation by Harper? Was Killam's body ever exhumed?