The Education Forum

Why am I questioning that Americans went o the moon?

In 1969 I borrowed a 13" color television from a furniture store that I worked for while attending a Community College in Eastern Kentucky. It was the first color television that my family had up until this time, so, I bought it. (By the way, it's cost was $898.00, financed, I might add, for 24 months) Based on the prices of the new HDTV models, I am satisfied that history does, in fact, repeat itself. Anyway, back to the subject, how is it that a 54 year old man, who considers himself sufficiently educated (University of Kentucky) and fairly intelligent, is now questioning something that is one of the most imprtant events of all time. I have spent considerable time attempting to make a determination as to how I have reached this point. Would someone please enlighten me as to how something of this magnitude (the questioning of the reality of the moon landing) could possibly have happened.

Terry

In 1969 I borrowed a 13" color television from a furniture store that I worked for while attending a Community College in Eastern Kentucky. It was the first color television that my family had up until this time, so, I bought it. (By the way, it's cost was $898.00, financed, I might add, for 24 months) Based on the prices of the new HDTV models, I am satisfied that history does, in fact, repeat itself. Anyway, back to the subject, how is it that a 54 year old man, who considers himself sufficiently educated (University of Kentucky) and fairly intelligent, is now questioning something that is one of the most imprtant events of all time. I have spent considerable time attempting to make a determination as to how I have reached this point. Would someone please enlighten me as to how something of this magnitude (the questioning of the reality of the moon landing) could possibly have happened.

Terry

Terry...I suggest the book DARK MOON by Bennett and Percy.

Also their video WHAT HAPPENED ON THE MOON?

Both are available at their website, which also has much other stuff:

http://www.aulis.com/

...including my own studies of moon photos...

http://www.aulis.com/skeleton.html

and

http://www.aulis.com/jackstudies_index1.html

Among the above you may find many answers to your questions.

Jack

Terry

I second what Jack White has said, first go check out all of the nutjob sites he has suggested and also check out his "research" in to the apollo photography. Then, when you can keep food down again and your side has quit hurting from laughing so hard check out

http://www.clavius.org

for some real science and a healtly dose of facts that support that Apollo was real. When you have more questions head on over to

http://www.apollohoax.net

for more reality and science based talk with people who actually have the training and experience in the science involved in the nmoon missions.

And finally check out Evan Burtons massive and very complete debunking of Jack Whites nonsense inthis section of this very forum.

I'm confident that if you do in fact have a decent head on your shoulders you will find that all the talk of a "moon hoax' is nothing but the ramblings of the ignorant.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Andy,

I did in fact, have a contusion to the head. In 1998, a station wagon knocked me down and busted my skull. I quickly ascertained that it was not a Rambler (lol). One of the results of this injury was short term memory loss. You have answered my question. What a relief. Now, it's back to the "REAL" coverup.

thank you,

Terry

Guest Stephen Turner

Terry, this section contains at least 10 seperate debates on the Moon landings, you need to check out Evan Burton's rebuttal of Jacks work, i'll "bump" it for you. If you can rebutt Mr Burton your a cleverer man than me. We went--end of story.

Terry,

By all means ask questions, and keep asking them until you are satisfied with the answer given.

As people have pointed out, I did a big rebuttal of Jack's works on Aulis in this section. You should note that although they don't say it, the Aulis website is run by the very same Bennett and Percy.

If you have questions about what they say (e.g. how can you refute what Bennett / Percy / White say here....) I'll be more than happy to answer.