The Education Forum

The Connally's Testimony

Viewing the Zapruder film in real time, in conjunction with the testimony of two Key witnesses, John & Nell Connally.

As the car passengers come into view from behind the sign, JFK is clearly in distress. John Connally is turning to his right in reaction to the first shot (HIS TESTIMONY) as he turned further to look into the back seat he was hit (HIS TESTIMONY)

Nell Connally’s testimony:- the first shot hit JFK, the second shot hit John (her husband) the third shot hit JFK.

I have attended Jury service in the UK. If this film and testimony were put to me as evidence disputing the ‘single bullet theory’ I would find it compelling.

Viewing the Zapruder film in real time, in conjunction with the testimony of two Key witnesses, John & Nell Connally.

As the car passengers come into view from behind the sign, JFK is clearly in distress. John Connally is turning to his right in reaction to the first shot (HIS TESTIMONY) as he turned further to look into the back seat he was hit (HIS TESTIMONY)

Nell Connally’s testimony:- the first shot hit JFK, the second shot hit John (her husband) the third shot hit JFK.

I have attended Jury service in the UK. If this film and testimony were put to me as evidence disputing the ‘single bullet theory’ I would find it compelling.

Chris,

In November 1966, Connally did an interview with Life Magazine and he said he glanced over his right shoulder and was coming out of that glance as he came from behind the road sign. For the Commission press cameras ... Connally demonstrated that glance. Many researchers have confused the Governor's spinning all the way around in his seat as the initial glance he took where he couldn't see far enough out of the corner of his eye to see JFK. In that turn, Connally is facing right at Kennedy, but one can only assume that he had his eyes closed as he was in distress from having already been shot through the chest.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller