The Education Forum

My reply to the lunatic paranoia or Peter Lemkin and Jack White.

To avert further hijacking of another thread* I decided to start this one.

* http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7035

You are all over this Forum spreading doubt on analysis into the machinery behind the curtain of the Wizards of OZ. I think this is your job, not your 'belief' IMHO. If we were all so deluded you would ignore us IMHO as you do flat-earth or extraterrestrial websites. You are here because, IMHO, you fear or your masters fear the truth being sought here. I really don't care to find the very good file I have on my computer about remote control of aircraft and Lufthansa having taken out the controls installed upon receipt of the planes. I'm going to take my own advice and ignore you and ask others to also. I'm mad as hell. Someone stole my country and stole all I owned [after the late night phone threats and various dirty tricks in court and my life] - I think you may know who they are and you certainly support them by asking/suggesting everyone look the 'other way'. Over and Out Len - or whoever you really are. My final word is 'Shame on you' for either buying into or being bought out on/by the BIG LIE IMHO. I think the global view of the conspiracies we have been faced with are germaine here - as you have a global refusal to see any of them, it seems. If I'm wrong, sorry, and if that child in your photo is really yours I hope she won't return to the USA to find it as it is now and has been headed since WW2 because of the conspiracies at the end of it through the Cold War...and Dallas...and Watergate...and Iran Contra...and and and and....ad nauseum....and 911. May she also when old enough find out about the US guided coup d'etat in Brazil, if that is where you really are - as well as the multifold ones we have had here and generated around the world in our name and NOT in the name of freedom or peace or justice or anything good or noble...NOT one since WW2 - not one. If you are only naive, I hope you see the light. Now to fight the real enemy...your ['nonexistant'] conspirators - my/our real nemesis. IMHO

Bravo, Peter! An excellent expose of one of the forum provocaterurs. Now do the same for all the others here.

Some are assigned to JFK, some to Apollo, some to 911, some to the Zapruder Hoax.

They spend full time defending official govt stories and secrets.

Some of them seem assigned to follow Jack White around the internet and make vicious attacks on me. Check the forum strings and you will see they seldom post except in reply to Jack White research. It makes them stand out like sore thumbs. Better procedure would be to appear to be actual researchers to establish what the agency calls "bonafides". Instead, their every posting is to oppose and insult me. Some apparently use "agency" names instead of real names. Some have posted under two different names. I believe that (like LHO), some names are shared by different persons. Why would ANYONE spend FULL TIME defending wrongdoing? Their activities make no sense to anyone seeking the truth. As you say, why not just ignore researchers as they would "flat-earthers" if they are ordinary people? Only idiots or paid provocateurs would support the Warren Report. It makes no sense for ordinary people to do it so zealously. It is possible that all operate out of the same Langley office.

It is nothing new to me. The first one was before the internet. His name was Roy Pope (no, not that Roy Pope) and he admitted to being a "former" CIA agent. He made long-distance phone calls to me from all over the world in the 70s, talking for hours about the MC rifle. He had a great voice over the phone, like a radio announcer. Several years later, Mary Ferrell brought him to one of my slide lectures, and he turned out to be short, chubby and bald...I was disappointed that he did not look like James Bond...and he fell asleep during the slide show. He claimed to be a private detective, and claimed an association with Gerry Patrick Hemming.

The "other" Roy Pope was a former agent also. He founded the National Enquirer". Jack

There's a full moon which perhaps that explains the recent out break of paranoia on this forum. Nothing in these posts really merits a response but I had some time to kill and to be honest though laughably absurd they annoyed me.

From what I've read the word for 'stranger' also means 'enemy' in many tribal languages, in Portuguese the word for foreigner 'estrangeiro' is almost the same as the word for strange 'estranho' which can also mean strange (i.e. eccentric or crazy) person they come from the same verb which can mean "to be spooked by" or "to find repulsive", this it seems stems from human nature to distrust people who are different. In the jungle such an instinct probably aids survival. Unfortunately even in "civilized" societies some people have not evolved beyond this primitive instinct and that includes distrusting those who hold opposing views.

I don't believe in theories that Jack and Peter believe in and say why on this forum, this leads them to suspect my motives and suspect that I'm some sort of 'spook'. Fetzer and Healy have also suggested this as did an old lady who I used to live near, her son told me just got out of the psych ward (I confess I put something in her drink).

This is not the first time Jack has leveled such a charge against me but as his post made clear Jack seems to suspect that all those who disagree with him are spies of some sort, he even seems to think there are several "agents" assigned full time to cast doubt on his "research", he even suspects some balding, overweight, narcoleptic who was obsessed with him and the M.C.! Odd how delusions of grandeur so often accompany paranoia, I guess it makes sense 'lots of people are out to get me, I must be important / on to something big' as I have already pointed out Fetzer stated 1) he was the most accomplished faculty member that he knew of 2) a book he edited was, "perhaps the best book ever published on the death of JFK" and 3) a conference he organized "may have been the most important small conference on any subject in history" [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jfk-research/message/3858 ]. People like these (White, Lemkin, Fetzer) remind me of John Nash (of "A Beautiful Mind" fame) and 'Jack D. Ripper', the air force general from "Dr. Strangelove".

Peter wrote: **"You are all over this Forum spreading doubt on analysis into the machinery behind the curtain of the Wizards of OZ"**

Actually with few exceptions my posts have been restricted to 1) The Wellstone case (but not much recently since Fetzer gave up trying to defend his debunked thesis, 2) 9/11 and 3) the "Z-film", note that most JFK researchers reject the thesis that it was altered. I have stated my reasons for not believing the aforementioned CTs which basically boils down to that upon closer examination none of the "evidence" in support of them holds up. I spend / spent time debunking the first 2 because I believe the association of paranoid stupidity with progressives ultimately plays into the hands of reactionary forces and the latter because casting doubt on some of the most important evidence is anyway to ultimately figure out what happened to JFK. Jack and many other members are similarly "all over" the forum.

**"I'm mad as hell. Someone stole my country and stole all I owned [after the late night phone threats and various dirty tricks in court and my life] - I think you may know who they are"**

Wow classic paranoid fantasy, despite your insinuations I have no %#@*&$ what you're talking about care to elaborate?

**"May she also when old enough find out about the US guided coup d'etat in Brazil, if that is where you really are"**

Your paranoid insinuations are beginning to wear thin and wear on my patience. I believe that John and Andy can verify my location via my IP address (number) if either of them is reading this I request they confirm that I'm in Brazil. Peter if you PM me your phone number I'll call you collect which will also confirm my location.

I'm am friends with people who were persecuted during the military dictatorship and find your insinuation that I'm in cahoots with the people responsible for the coup d'etat offensive. My wife and I explained the dictatorship to our eldest daughter and will explain it to her younger sister (the one in the photo) when she's old enough to understand.

Just in the interest of historical accuracy the last coup in Brazil (1964), like the earlier ones, wasn't "US guided" in the sense that many other coups were (Guatemla, Iran etc). The impetus originated with the military and other reactionary sectors of Brazilian society. The US certainly lent a "helping hand" though and even tried to get the Uruguayans to arrest democratically elected leaders who stopped off in that country on their way to exile elsewhere, there were US warships in port of my city that day.

***"the USA …as it…has been headed since WW2"**

I don't know Peter, back in the early 40's African Americans and other minorities were relegated to 3rd class citizenship, people in general were sexually repressed, few women had a chance to be anything other than housewives, homosexuals were forced to live in the closet, most men and many women consumed a carcinogenic drug (tobacco), the media questioned the actions of the government even less than today, the infant mortality rate was much higher and life expectancy much lower than today, the mob ran several major cities, all forms of birth control were banned, liberals quite rightly belittled Reagan when he too expressed nostalgia for the 'good old days'

Jack wrote: **"Some of them seem assigned to follow Jack White around the internet and make vicious attacks on me. Check the forum strings and you will see they seldom post except in reply to Jack White research."**

From what I understand referring to oneself in the third person is a sign of 1) autism [ http://www.behavioradvisor.com/Autism.html ], 2) multiple personality / disassociative disorder [ http://www.merck.com/mrkshared/mmanual/section15/chapter188/188d.jsp ] or 3) an overblown ego.

"Instead, their every posting is to oppose and insult me. Some apparently use "agency" names instead of real names. Some have posted under two different names. I believe that (like LHO), some names are shared by different persons… It is possible that all operate out of the same Langley office."

If every one really is out to get your not paranoid!!! That's right you're too clever for us to get anything past you, all the people who debunk you on this and other forums are CIA agents! Ahhhh Jack, you don't happen to have any evidence to back up your accusations / insinuations? Come on out with it, if believe other members of this forum are spooks let's here some names and the evidence you have.

** "Why would ANYONE spend FULL TIME defending wrongdoing?" **

Jack you miss the whole point; no one is defending wrong doing, we're disputing who's responsible. And who's spending full time? Let me guess you've done another "time-motion study" and counted all of our keystrokes and can show it is mathematically impossible that we aren't working 24/7 solely to cast doubt on all the important discoveries you've made.

** "Only idiots or paid provocateurs would support the Warren Report." **

??? What are you talking about Jack? Who's been defending the Warren Report on this forum?

** "The "other" Roy Pope was a former agent also. He founded the National Enquirer" **

'The Enquirer' was founded by Generoso Pope Jr. his nickname was 'Gene' not 'Roy' [ http://www.ketupa.net/ammedia.htm ]

Just to confirm that Len's post was made from Brazil (where I am told they have an awful lot of coffee), although his service provider is based in Montevideo Uruguay.

Just to confirm that Len's post was made from Brazil (where I am told they have an awful lot of coffee), although his service provider is based in Montevideo Uruguay.

The CIA has operatives all over the world. One of their specialties

is DISINFORMATION. Fletcher Prouty once told me of their harassment

techniques. He worked with them daily for many years.

Jack

'Len Colby' wrote:

[...]

I don't believe in theories that Jack and Peter believe in and say why on this forum, this leads them to suspect my motives and suspect that I'm some sort of 'spook'. Fetzer and Healy have also suggested this as did an old lady who I used to live near, her son told me just got out of the psych ward (I confess I put something in her drink).

dgh: this the thanks I get for suggesting you as the go-between for the new and improved Zavada report? Of course, you've failed miserably in that endeavour!

Why should I give two craps if you're a ex-pat, ex CIA dude eeking out a living in the jungles or the streets of Brazil? Hell we got more ex/retired-CIA dudes living in Las Vegas than there are in all of Central and South America. You don't impress me champ... Now, if you stayed in a Holiday Inn last night...

Other than that, how is Roland and Raymond fairing? 6 months now, tap, tap, tap...

Edited by David G. Healy

'Len Colby' wrote:

[...]

dgh: this the thanks I get for suggesting you as the go-between for the new and improved Zavada report? Of course, you've failed miserably in that endeavour!

[...]

Other than that, how is Roland and Raymond fairing? 6 months now, tap, tap, tap...

What exactly does this have to do with the subject of this thread. Not quite it been 5 month and as I always point out he said it would take "some time". Where is your formal claim which you promised for us soon it been 6 months ago?

Why should I give two craps if you're a ex-pat, ex CIA dude eeking out a living in the jungles or the streets of Brazil?

Jack, Peter and Fetzer all sugested that I'm not really in Brazil, I didn't bring it up.

PETER - What do your long rambling posts have to do with the subject of this thread? I never disputed that the CIA over threw Allende which they obviously did, Kissinger even admitted this and i have already stated that I believe Bush faked the intelligence on Iraq to get us into war and that I think the chances that JFK and MLK jr. died as the result of conspiracies was quite high.

To be honest I only skimmed your posts you need to learn to be more succinct you mention BCCI and Iran/Contra and other topics that I've never commented on.

I'm curios you call yourself a “professional JFK researcher” is that really how you make your living?

Len

Edited by Len Colby