The Education Forum

Running Man, please contact me, please LEE

There is an allegation that a classified advertisement ran on October 15, 1963 in the Dallas Morning News which was placed there by Lee Harvey Oswald, which stated

"Running Man. Please contact me. please please. LEE."

Does anyone have any additional information.?

There is an allegation that a classified advertisement ran on October 15, 1963 in the Dallas Morning News which was placed there by Lee Harvey Oswald, which stated

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...;hl=running+man

Hi Robert - see the above link.

- lee

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...;hl=running+man

Hi Robert - see the above link.

- lee

Gracia's por favor!

• 2 months later...
William Kelly Posted Yesterday, 01:40 AM

The Running Man movie is on TCM - Turner Classic Movies Tonight - Saturday - Oct. 30 10pm EST

Sandwiched between the Third Man and Our Man In Havana.

BK

BK: You meant September 30th, right? Oct 30th is a Monday.

William Kelly Posted Yesterday, 01:40 AM

The Running Man movie is on TCM - Turner Classic Movies Tonight - Saturday - Oct. 30 10pm EST

Sandwiched between the Third Man and Our Man In Havana.

BK

BK: You meant September 30th, right? Oct 30th is a Monday.

Hi Antti, Yes, I meant September 30. And I had the time wrong too. The Running Man came on after Our Man In Havana. I think they were all directed by the same guy.

Lawrence Harvey is The Running Man, who cons an insurance company - Prudential - out of life insurance, and after his faked death, then gets tangled up with an investigator and his wife in Spain.

At the end of the movie, Host Robert Osbourne mentions the promotional stunt by Columbia Pictures marketeers sparking an FBI investigation of The Running Man - Contact Me - Lee classified ads, thinking they might have been releated to the JFK Assassination.

I wonder if John Rosselli's Columbia Pictures pal Jonie Tapps (See: Wim's Gus Russo quote under Holt thread) had anything to do with this marketing campaign, and if they had anything to do with the documentary film How Hollywood Makes Movies, that Ruby's pal Larry Meyers helped bankroll at the Texas State Fair?

BK