The Education Forum

oswald's moves

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

According to Epstein's "Legend" LHO moved eleven times in less than five months in '63 but I'm unable to track each of these. Can anyone point me in the direction of a definitive timeline?

According to Epstein's "Legend" LHO moved eleven times in less than five months in '63 but I'm unable to track each of these. Can anyone point me in the direction of a definitive timeline?

MARK, off the top of my head,

1) Upon return from USSR they lived with Robert? and White Russians (Hall? Mellers? Bouhe?) until they got the apartment where the backyard photos were taken.

2) After the Walker shooting Marina and kids moved in with Ruth Paine while LHO went back to his old hood, New Orleans, where he got the Magazine Street apartment.

3) While LHO reportedly went to Mexico City, Marina and kids then returned to Irving with Ruth and lived with her until assassinaiton while LHO

4) Stayed at YMCA in Dallas

5) Moved into Mary Bledsoe's rooming house for a week.

6) Moved to 1026 N. Beckley.

I might have missed someplace in there though, and I can't think of a document that has this clearly laid out except for Mary Ferrell's chronology, which I don't think is available on line.

BK

Mark,

This website has a chronology for Lee Oswald, month by month and day by day

http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htm

Steve Thomas