The Education Forum

The five wildly waving women...

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

I have taken my own advice and colourised the black and white photo shown here.

The values of the original colours were taken from Zapruder frame 176 and transposed

onto the black and white picture.

A bit rough but may perhaps be of interest.

I think these ARE the 'five wildly waving' Ladies....but maybe you all knew that already!

Or maybe they ARE not the 'five wildly waving' Ladies and maybe you knew that too!

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Woods
I have taken my own advice and colourised the black and white photo shown here.

The values of the original colours were taken from Zapruder frame 176 and transposed

onto the black and white picture.

A bit rough but may perhaps be of interest.

I think these ARE the 'five wildly waving' Ladies....but maybe you all knew that already!

Or maybe they ARE not the 'five wildly waving' Ladies and maybe you knew that too!

EBC

For the first time, I believe that Jack White and I agree.

A close inspectation of the Z-film starting at approximately Z-290

shows the flash of a typical flash bulb of that era when using a camera.

In the next several frames we're looking at the "cool off" of the flash yet a

second flash appears showing us that the Z-film was altered.

History was made here today with both of us in agreement :)

johnw

• 8 years later...

Keep digging deeper, Miller. You hole is nearly deep enough.

You better join Valenti at the opthalmologist. You are colorblind.

Jack

Keep digging, Miller...it is almost deep enough now.

Jack smile.gif

Jack, I am going to put an end to this ridiculous claim you have made about the woman [Calvery] being black. You asked for my credentials at photo analysis and I am going to let the woman you say is black do the talking for me ....

The woman in question was the late Gloria J. Calvery, a white, 21-year-old employee of Southwestern Publishing Company in the TSBD. Her March 1964 statement appears in Warren Commission exhibit 1381, which is reproduced on page 631 of volume 22. Note where she said, "I am of the Caucasian race" :

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol22_0334b.htm

Take a look at Don Roberdeau's Dealey Plaza map and you'll see where she was standing:

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

About 8 or 9 years ago, Gary Mack, after speaking at a University of Texas at Dallas JFK class, met her son, who was in the audience. He knew what his mother was wearing and where she stood because they had seen her in the Zapruder film. Calvery's son was white. Unfortunately, Gloria died before Gary had a chance to speak with her.

So once again, Jack - you have relied on a poor image and your poor interpretation skills to make yet another false claim. You could have checked the facts first and then posted your thoughts, but as usual you had chosen not to do so. So I am wrong, Mark is wrong, Richard is wrong, the alleged black woman is wrong, and her son is wrong and only you are correct about her skin color ... least ways in your world!

Bill Miller

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves