The Education Forum

Timing of Bronson frame

Hey Jack, Robin asked a simple question about the timing of the photograph. It was NOT an invitation for you to spew all your tired, lame, nauseatingly familiar, batxxxxcrazy theories about alleged photo manipulation. Now answer his question or stfu.

I have just requested that the moderator remove mr.Bullxxxx for cause.

The quote is Exhibit 1.

All in favor please say aye!

Jack

Aye.

An ultimatum from a non-admin member?

And he calls you crazy?

Chuck

I posted this interesting study this moring and am surprised that nobody

has taken an interest yet.

Jack

Jack,

You are eons ahead of me in photo analysis.

If you line up the woman running towards the limo with the feet of the people behind her, from Zapruder's viewpoint in z frames 310-316 for example, and then look at these same people in the Bronson frame, and line them up in a similar manner...doesn't it seem, when seen from the Bronson viewpoint, as though the camera filming the z-frames was located more to the West of where Zapruder was shown to be filming?

I may be way off base, but, I'm hoping you can confirm or disprove what I think?

Chuck

I posted this interesting study this moring and am surprised that nobody

has taken an interest yet.

Jack

Jack,

You are eons ahead of me in photo analysis.

If you line up the woman running towards the limo with the feet of the people behind her, from Zapruder's viewpoint in z frames 310-316 for example, and then look at these same people in the Bronson frame, and line them up in a similar manner...doesn't it seem, when seen from the Bronson viewpoint, as though the camera filming the z-frames was located more to the West of where Zapruder was shown to be filming?

I may be way off base, but, I'm hoping you can confirm or disprove what I think?

Chuck

Correct, Chuck...I have long thought the four running men in Zapruder

do not seem to be same as in Bronson.

Jack

Jack .

You mention in your study the fact that UMBRELLA MAN has his umbrella up.

This was one of the reasons that i asked about the timing of the Bronson frame i posted.

Even in the later frame when Toni Foster jumps to the right, we can see that he still has not moved his Umbrella.

Assuming that shots have been fired to make Foster side step, the guy with the umbrella has not even flinched a muscle.

Edited by Robin Unger

Jack

If you are talking about the people in the Zapruder film who are walking towards Elm Street behind Foster, then it is a simple matter of perspective in relation to how they appear from Bronson's angle compared to Zapruder's.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Jack

If you are talking about the people in the Zapruder film who are walking towards Elm Street behinbd Foster, then it is a simple matter of perspective in relation to how they appear from Bronson's angle compared to Zapruder's.

Bill Miller

Is this perspective subjective or is it something that can be accurately gauged by drawing lines from the locations of the two photographers?

It isn't exactly triangulation, but, by comparison, would it be possible to corroborate each man's filming location?

I really do not know, so, if you would, please explain why/why not?

Chuck

I don't understand it either, but have read things that make sense at the time involving words like foreshortening and lens distortion where each frame needs to be dealt with separately

Is this perspective subjective or is it something that can be accurately gauged by drawing lines from the locations of the two photographers?

It isn't exactly triangulation, but, by comparison, would it be possible to corroborate each man's filming location?

Chuck

The answer is "YES" ... perspective can be guaged with accuracy. If you want to know how objects should look from a particular filming location ... just draw a line(s) from a photographers location to a particular reference point off an overhead view of Dealey Plaza and compare that information to what is seen in the assassination images. Do the same from another known filming location and compare these same peoples reference points to one another so to see how they fall on your original reference line(s). I have offered a link that will help you do this.

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

Bill Miller

Chuck

The answer is "YES" ... perspective can be guaged with accuracy. If you want to know how objects should look from a particular filming location ... just draw a line(s) from a photographers location to a particular reference point off an overhead view of Dealey Plaza and compare that information to what is seen in the assassination images. Do the same from another known filming location and compare these same peoples reference points to one another so to see how they fall on your original reference line(s). I have offered a link that will help you do this.

http://members.aol.com/DRoberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

Bill Miller

Thank you, Bill.

For your help, and, for us choosing to have a pleasant and, for me, productive exchange of information.

Chuck Robbins