The Education Forum

Oswald's USMC Handbook

Carlos has been selling copies of his book on line, but didn't respond when I asked him to make me a photo copy of LHO's USMC handbook that he left with Bringuier's brother-in-law at his New Orleans store in the summer of 1963. Now Carlos is trying to sell Oswald's book.

It should have been confiscated by investigators as part of a homicide investigation and remain in evidence at the National Archives.

BK

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S "GUIDEBOOK FOR MARINES"-JFK

Current bid: US $100,000.00 (0 bids)

Shipping: Not Specified

End date: Aug-08-06 14:48:32 PDT

Add to watch list | See similar items

Find out more

Details for item number: 190015713664

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ADME:B:EF:US:11

Description: LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S GUIDEBOOK FOR MARINES Historic Book This book use to belong to LEE HARVEY OSWALD and was given to CARLOS J. BRINGUIER... See more

Ships to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).

Seller: nicepapi ( 542 )

99.5% Positive Feedback

Member since Jul-09-99 in United States

Carlos has been selling copies of his book on line, but didn't respond when I asked him to make me a photo copy of LHO's USMC handbook that he left with Bringuier's brother-in-law at his New Orleans store in the summer of 1963. Now Carlos is trying to sell Oswald's book.

Well, I find this quite amusing, if damned strange.

The auction for the book actually ended on 8 August. I'm no Ebay hound, but last I knew (or thought I knew), their auctions lasted about a week, meaning it would have gone on the block around 1 August.

Four days before that, on 28 July, I had posted the following:

It looks very much like Oswald was not in New Orleans at all the first week in August 1963 when he purportedly dropped into Carlos Bringuier's shop. Timelined, this coincides with the very strange "defection" of two anonymous Cubans from the "Anti-Castro training facility" and its equally strange demise. And it also coincides with the return of Kerry Thornley to New Orleans from his little extended "vacation" to "California and Mexico."

In other words, this whole dog-and-pony show from Bringuier and friends about Oswald's visits to his shop on 5 and 6 August is complete hogwash designed for no other purpose but to alibi Oswald's whereabouts during that period of time, with the absolutely insane inclusion of a "Guidebook for Marines" with "L. H. Oswald" in it to "prove" that he had been there. Then they followed up, when he came back, with the whole staged "fight" on 9 August, leading, of course, to the equally staged radio "debate."

This alibi fraud basically is the same M.O. as the fraudulent "first break-in" at the Watergate, which also never happened, and is yet one more bloody fingerprint on this identifying the same CIA scum operating in the walls.

I have every hope of getting that section of timeline she sent me also posted this weekend, in its own thread.

Unfortunately, I didn't get that section of timeline posted. But, by God, I think I'm going to soon.

And I think I'll just say no more for the moment. (If it's quiet enough, I think we all might actually be able to hear the sound of the rats scurrying around like mad in the walls.)

Ashton

Edited by Ashton Gray

Would be funny, if not so sad..... and 'otherworldish'. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see current items of evidence in the case up for auction..... maybe a magic bullet to help with the National Debt.

Sadly it is part of the circus that the whole matter has become. I only hope your efforts for a Grand Jury investigation are soon and effective...the sand is almost gone from the hourglass IMO and this whole matter will only matter to a few of us dinosaurs who remember the events and thought it a/the most 'unkind' cut to the very heart of the Nation and what it once stood for.........

maybe a magic bullet to help with the National Debt.

At some point in time, after all statutes of limitations have expired, I would not be suprised to in fact see the one and only/true "Magic Bullet" appear up for auction.

Complete with it's slightly "bent" nose and other minor deformaties.

"There is NO MAGIC"

However!

"Politicians, not unlike Magicians, can make things disappear"