Eerie reminder of Dallas 1963

...a bit off topic, but....

Watching the news from Bangkok last evening reminded me eerily

of Dallas...the mob of reporters, the dazed looking suspect...who

even looked like LHO.

Difference: Not a patsy, a confession.

Karr...killer, or fruitcake?

Jack

I was thinking the exact same thing, Jack. Now we will have to watch the transfer to see if anyone pops out of the mob of reporters to "save the (remaining Ramsey) family any more grief".

JWK

Edited by J. William King

...a bit off topic, but....

Watching the news from Bangkok last evening reminded me eerily

of Dallas...the mob of reporters, the dazed looking suspect...who

even looked like LHO.

Difference: Not a patsy, a confession.

Karr...killer, or fruitcake?

Jack

I was thinking the exact same thing, Jack. Now we will have to watch the transfer to see if anyone pops out of the mob of reporters to "save the (remaining Ramsey) family any more grief".

JWK

It was, a very bizarre scene; it is intersting how one law enforcement official was making an analogy between John Karr's demeanor and Lee Harvey Oswald, and then later a commentator remarked about the chaotic scene being remniscent of the Dallas Police Dept. headquarters the weekend of the JFK Assassination, as was alluded to. I don't know about you, but when Cyril Wecht was interviewed, it started becoming a little strange. BTW, I am really glad to see that at least one media outlet, had enough integrity to bring him on. I take it his situation has improved, Cyril is a trooper, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for his taking the high ground re the divergence over the JFK ballistics evidence.

PS I would think that 'spending a couple of years studying child murders' [and one of them being JonBeney Ramsey] would present a contradiction to the FBI's profile as to the Modus Operandi of the killer of Jon Benet Ramsey, not to mention his wife statements re his whereabouts at the time of the murder. A teacher driving a DeLorean?

Edited by Robert Howard