The Education Forum

The Daniel film

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

While most footage shot from within Dealey Plaza immediately after the shooting seems to show people running *toward* the knoll, the Jack Daniel footage, taken from a position past the freeway overpass as the limo approaches, shows people running AWAY, toward Main Street.

I don't recall seeing anyone do that in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

I can't post the footage but if anyone has a copy of the footage, look at the top of the frame and see people walking from left to right, away from the scene of the shooting.

MV

While most footage shot from within Dealey Plaza immediately after the shooting seems to show people running *toward* the knoll, the Jack Daniel footage, taken from a position past the freeway overpass as the limo approaches, shows people running AWAY, toward Main Street.

I don't recall seeing anyone do that in the immediate aftermath of the shooting.

I can't post the footage but if anyone has a copy of the footage, look at the top of the frame and see people walking from left to right, away from the scene of the shooting.

MV

Mark, the first segment of the Bell footage has them.

chris

They look like they may be people trying to keep sight of the limo.

Where is Dan Rather in this film? (It must have been altered!)