The Education Forum

The Commission

During my in depth searches into the World Wide Web for information pertaining to the JFK Assassination I came across a very interesting movie that has already been shot and from what I understand it is also fully edited and in the can, the only problem is that the producer/writer cannot put the funds together to release this gem.

It looks quite worthy and involves some top notch actors, here is the link to see for yourself.The Commission

The producer has told me in an e-mail that it will very likely be released before next year, I asked him to notify me when he has a solid release date and when he does I'll pass it along.

Scott

During my in depth searches into the World Wide Web for information pertaining to the JFK Assassination I came across a very interesting movie that has already been shot and from what I understand it is also fully edited and in the can, the only problem is that the producer/writer cannot put the funds together to release this gem.

It looks quite worthy and involves some top notch actors, here is the link to see for yourself.The Commission

The producer has told me in an e-mail that it will very likely be released before next year, I asked him to notify me when he has a solid release date and when he does I'll pass it along.

Scott

Scott, Mark is still re-shooting a few inserts, etc, and re-editing. He is hoping for a brief theatrical run next year. I saw a raw edit a few years back, and felt the re-enactments of the executive sessions were well-acted and well-directed. Hopefully, Mark will find that middle ground between "of historical interest"and "entertaining".